Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

That is right that the project is already developed and what the team are doing right now is to gather more investors to support their platform. It is because the platform has a lot of features and functionality and this is why they need to have more funds to continue making more development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

That is right that the project is already developed and what the team are doing right now is to gather more investors to support their platform. It is because the platform has a lot of features and functionality and this is why they need to have more funds to continue making more development.
As for me, Velox project team do a lot of working and keep update day by day. We have transparency information and i appreciate this.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

It's good to see platforms which include Discord app as a part to promote their campaigns. Most people especially online gamer(s) use this app. Additionally, as what I have seen on the previous posts, Velox project keeps on developing. This might be worth to try.   

I think Discord is better than Telegram because they can create different channels inside the group, I am not sure though if the conversation are encrypted just like Telegram.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

I installed a purse in the cloud server https: //aws.amazon.com, and I invite everyone to do it 24/7 mine.

What is this for, is it a link where we can also use to create velox wallet? I am actually looking for an online wallet so I don't have to install it in my computer.
Well, this link so that you can come on it, and install a remote computer so you had a remote purse there.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

It's good to see platforms which include Discord app as a part to promote their campaigns. Most people especially online gamer(s) use this app. Additionally, as what I have seen on the previous posts, Velox project keeps on developing. This might be worth to try.   

I think Discord is better than Telegram because they can create different channels inside the group, I am not sure though if the conversation are encrypted just like Telegram.
Yes the conversations are encrupted for discord too so even it is a good medium of conversation and it is also good for promotional activities too. But actually both can be controlled simultaneously and are attractive.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

As for me, Velox project team do a lot of working and keep update day by day. We have transparency information and i appreciate this.
Also it leads to gain more and more attention from several investors. I hope that this project could really go much profitable ahead as we all have expected. This project would indeed serve us better.
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Great project, You will set a path to follow for others to come so, don`t stop until succeed. I think this project will definetly be a great player in 2018. Good luck!
Khayawal

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 10:35:50 PM by Khayawal

Week 5 (26.05 - 01.06)
Profile link Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Reynaldi.Jalasveva
Number of friends/followers: 3541

Link of you Share/Post:
1. https://www.facebook.com/Reynaldi.Jalasveva/posts/2210328935658913
2. https://www.facebook.com/Reynaldi.Jalasveva/posts/2213282288696911
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Vlx project is one of its kind to offer anonymous trading to its clients.  Hopefully more investors will jump on this project.
I think I will not totally agree on your statement,as there are many similar projects.
But so far this is best one to follow the concept.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Also it leads to gain more and more attention from several investors. I hope that this project could really go much profitable ahead as we all have expected. This project would indeed serve us better.
I'm sure that the Velox platform will be a strong competitor in the market. Every day the popularity of the project grows more and more. I'm sure the quality of the platform will be at the highest level.
Yeah the team is working hard and the project has gained popularity, I hope that the team can gain investors from it's followers too
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

The team is really doing all the best they can to follow all their future goals. I am sure that time will surely come and they will succeed. I will look forward for more advertising and marketing bonuses soon.

Velox meet all their plans as what is stated in their road map. They are making things clearly before proceeding to their next step and that is why they come up with better platform. Hopefully, the team will continue to make more innovation in terms of its feature.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

The team is really doing all the best they can to follow all their future goals. I am sure that time will surely come and they will succeed. I will look forward for more advertising and marketing bonuses soon.

Velox meet all their plans as what is stated in their road map. They are making things clearly before proceeding to their next step and that is why they come up with better platform. Hopefully, the team will continue to make more innovation in terms of its feature.
Velox can become an example for many other projects. Never it is impossible to hurry. Everything needs to be done step by step, gradually. In that case, the risk to come in dirt is minimum, the more slowly, the more qualitatively.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

Velox can become an example for many other projects. Never it is impossible to hurry. Everything needs to be done step by step, gradually. In that case, the risk to come in dirt is minimum, the more slowly, the more qualitatively.
Velox team have all the instructions for every task assigned and they attentively kept working and achieving their goals in the tasks because they recheck the step of instructions and validates.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

yeah i think they are doing great issue is they take too long with their implementations but hopefully they turn things around and bring us a good exchange

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

Vlx project is one of its kind to offer anonymous trading to its clients.  Hopefully more investors will jump on this project.
I think I will not totally agree on your statement,as there are many similar projects.
But so far this is best one to follow the concept.
That’s certainly true! The platform isn’t one of its kind or anything, its just how the team works with a unified motive and uses a step by step approach. The platform has definitely created a benchmark for other similar platforms.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

I see that, they can be more active in social media; they just tweet something and wait about 10 days to tweet another update or info. This time difference is too much in social media and especially in twitter.

I think because they don't have anything important to talk about at current time, Roadmap and other updates will take place in June, right they only tweet about ICO sale progress.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

I see that, they can be more active in social media; they just tweet something and wait about 10 days to tweet another update or info. This time difference is too much in social media and especially in twitter.

I think because they don't have anything important to talk about at current time, Roadmap and other updates will take place in June, right they only tweet about ICO sale progress.

If you don't care about your potential investors, they will not invest. A good ICO entertain daily his potential investors in social media, so that they do not forget about this project, because there are too many competition, who can take away these potential investors.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

You should always keep in mind though that others don't pause. They are developing very fast and cause competition a lot.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

You should always keep in mind though that others don't pause. They are developing very fast and cause competition a lot.
Dev team is keenly working on every mechanism of the below project to ultimately bring success through easily proceeding with the better possibilities of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: