Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

I am very surprised that the feedback about the project is very different. A lot of positive reviews, as well as a lot of bad reviews that scare new users from the project. In General everyone needs to understand himself and to understand the essence of the project and the idea of team.

Understanding the project is best thing to do before deciding if you are going to invest or not. We have different beliefs and instinct, we can say easily what the project really is. In my part I find it nice because  the team consist of good abilities and qualities.

Some investors are professional and well-experienced enough to tell if a project have potentials or not, and some investors are believing their instinct in making investments, so whatever it is I am hoping that more serious investors will join this project soon.

Not some but most of the investors definitely are well-experienced and they are becoming more vigilant with their actions. With so many tools that is available in the internet and I think they probably make used of it like making deep research and take more time to study the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

I am very surprised that the feedback about the project is very different. A lot of positive reviews, as well as a lot of bad reviews that scare new users from the project. In General everyone needs to understand himself and to understand the essence of the project and the idea of team.
Good observation bud! Everyone is giving thier own ideas and opinion about the vlx project and there are even comments that claims that this is a fraud project. I think investirs now are more intelligent and they dont easliy believe in fake information because they have now the tools that they can use to investigate if thier ico is fake or not.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though those information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has counter measure for such problem.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Understanding the project is best thing to do before deciding if you are going to invest or not. We have different beliefs and instinct, we can say easily what the project really is. In my part I find it nice because  the team consist of good abilities and qualities.

You havent even met the team or even seen their achievements but then what's your basis for clearly vouching for them so openly? Do you have any backing?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though those information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has counter measure for such problem.
Agree,  there are few who spread fake news against the project. The negative impact might affects on the trust ratings of the project. They need to create a defense team to cater this kind of issues. The most important thing is that they have back plans for all the posible issues may encounter along the way.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

People have different understanding and the way they see things in the future. This is why it needs some presence of the dev so that all things should fall into common understanding. Problems always have a solution so, we should need not to worry.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though that information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has a counter measure for such problem.

People have different understanding and the way they see things in the future. This is why it needs some presence of the dev so that all things should fall into common understanding. Problems always have a solution so, we should need not to worry.
Most of the people are giving bad comments due to the inactiveness of the team and the marketing team of the project. There is not much development on the platform from the past few weeks and also not much update about the project. Due to this many people are losing faith in the project and giving bad reviews to the investors. I think the team should respond here frequently and give the update about the internal development of the project.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Good observation bud! Everyone is giving thier own ideas and opinion about the vlx project and there are even comments that claims that this is a fraud project. I think investirs now are more intelligent and they dont easliy believe in fake information because they have now the tools that they can use to investigate if thier ico is fake or not.

No one really knows how "true" the project anyway. WHen 99% of the projects are scams it's pretty freakin hard to know which is a real project and which isnt
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

I like everything very much and the idea of the project is connected with anonymity, but here's what's really interesting, so who's the developers of this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

No one really knows how "true" the project anyway. WHen 99% of the projects are scams it's pretty freakin hard to know which is a real project and which isnt
Also It should be noted what depends on community much. There is it that the project is fake, and the community so extols it that the platform even reaches exchanges and successfully bargains.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Undoubtedly the project requires attention. I'm surprised at how much the project is becoming popular and is evolving more and more every day. I really would like to test your wallet. Tell me please, do I have such an opportunity?
Yes, exactly. The wallet is available to download in their website: https://veloxproject.io/downloads/VeloxQT-Windows.zip.
Thank you very much for the link. It was very useful for me. But at first I could not upload what were the errors and I do not understand why this happened, maybe problems with the Internet. I had to go to their official website and look for a purse there.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Precisely, let's don't jump into false conclusion. It's betyer to listen and give the team members to explain and give clarification in each issues that the people wanted to know. I respect everyone's thoughts but I hope some will also do the same thing.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Have you already launched the platform in test mode? When can I try to use it? And I also want to download your wallet and try to buy your token.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

No project at this time have perfectly, so don't worry about this, it is objective comment from everyone. And it is good for make project have improve better.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

It includes your support and time to keep on watching what they are doing. And this project, the Felix Project have been proven us their great potential and capabilities to keep on trusting them.I have more hope for the future.
khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
they have a lot of people funds stuck for weeks for withdraw be careful, Do not make deposits!!!!
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

If investors have already made deposits to the project, sense already to react to these throws and to panic? It is necessary only to wait and trust and in any way differently.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

If investors have already made deposits to the project, sense already to react to these throws and to panic? It is necessary only to wait and trust and in any way differently.

The way this project works is different from ICOs project, they launched a temporary exchange that allow users to buy and sell velox coin and promised to release decentralized exchange, but the schedule was changing from time to time with with a lot of delay. So it's all depends on that decentralized exchange, when it releases, you may see the price goes up, but you have to be smart and sell out in right moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: