Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I hear at telegram group that today we have website under upgrade about withdrawal VLX, it is ok now for this function?
Yes, the website and exchange both are under maintenance and all the BTC and VLX withdrawal are closed for some time. I think the team is working on some updated on their platform.
I hope the project is coming up with some exciting upgrades as there is not much active development in past few days which has lowered the interest of some people in the community.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project needs to stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project. Recently they are not provide any updates that's why many people concern about the project. Make sure very soon they will started actively handling the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

Agree with you, player1001101001. The Velox Project team should be more actively in the ANN topic, keep in touch with their investors.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project needs to stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project.

For now, we all can not do nothing and should wait patiently till next announcement of Velox Project released.
Asking questions repeatedly might lead to unavoidable fudding threads from fudsters.
Recently they are not provide any updates that's why many people concern about the project. Make sure very soon they will started actively handling the project.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

The project leaves the impression of a very serious project with great potential. A little is not clear the lull recently, but I hope that the developers are preparing us a lot of interesting news!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.

You would wish it was that way, but I think in most cases the people investing on the open market don't care about anything at all except for price and speculative issues.
All the operations have executed however the hierarchy approval and few test cases might remain same to move the project live as there shall be no hurdles the developers are taking key steps then and there.

That's what I wonder about. Are they really taking key steps? If you review their vision, it is anonymous and decentralized trading. Both things are hard to realize and in combination it is probably even harder. I would like to know how far they have gotten with their plans yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Velox Novum Walle
allows users to store, trade, and transact crypto currency without the governing part
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

Hello VLX investors,
We have posted our Q3 Update here with some important updates for the Velox Project!
http://veloxproject.io/downloads/Q3-Update.pdf

We again, apologize for the lack of communication. While we unexpectadly were forced to restructure the way the next half of 2018 for the VLX project, we were unable to provide specific details and timelines were not accurate during compliance periods.

Thankfully, this is the last block of delay for VLX, the next two quarters will be full speed ahead. Stay tuned while we organize VLX in ERC20, Whitepaper & roadmap updates, New exchanges to support VLX, and more! Over 11 entries in our Q2-Q3 Update.

Another update with each upcoming event with approximate dates (to be refined) will be posted in the next few days.

Thank you all again for the ongoing patience and support, we will not let you down!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

Hello VLX investors,
We have posted our Q3 Update here with some important updates for the Velox Project!

We again, apologize for the lack of communication. While we unexpectadly were forced to restructure the way the next half of 2018 for the VLX project, we were unable to provide specific details and timelines were not accurate during compliance periods.

Thankfully, this is the last block of delay for VLX, the next two quarters will be full speed ahead. Stay tuned while we organize VLX in ERC20, Whitepaper & roadmap updates, New exchanges to support VLX, and more! Over 11 entries in our Q2-Q3 Update.

Another update with each upcoming event with approximate dates (to be refined) will be posted in the next few days.

Thank you all again for the ongoing patience and support, we will not let you down!
Thank you for your update and hope to recover as soon as possible.
Guardsman

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

This is very cool news! I think. that Velox project has a huge number of loyal members of the community who did not hesitate for a moment and waited for news from the Velox-team!
dandelionflourish

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

Hello VLX investors,
https://s19.postimg.cc/leiqx4f77/Q3-_Update.png

lots of things have been done over the first two quarters this year.
and more amazing things to come for the rest two ones. it's what I got after reading the report.
Guardsman

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

let's look at things objectively - now releasing releases is just suicide. The current state of the market will destroy all the efforts of the team or in general can ruin the project. Therefore, I think that the decision about a small vacation is the right one.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

4 days more will phase 2 burned VLX and current price of VLX still 10k satoshies per each. Well, have any more updates about this project at now?
And now their token price is 8311 sts. But don't worry. do you remember EMC2 last year? after they burn their coin, the price increas too much times.
With failing market right now, I am so happy when they burn their token. I thinks it is a good signal and how try they are
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Burning tokens to reduce the number of negotiable items seems like a good way to market a business
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

I dont realy get it, why is the bounty campaign been paused? Didn't find no info... is every thing ok with the project?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

I dont realy get it, why is the bounty campaign been paused? Didn't find no info... is every thing ok with the project?

Good question...i also want to ask the same thing Smiley
It's been more than a week Bounty Campaign was paused.
But until now there has been no further explanation about this
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Good question...i also want to ask the same thing Smiley
It's been more than a week Bounty Campaign was paused.
But until now there has been no further explanation about this
Perhaps the team stopped the marketing campaign, because the market is unfavorable.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Hi there,
i have joined translations program, when i can get my rewards?
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

The bounty was paused because the coin will conduct swap into ERC20 token and will be running on a new roadmap.

After the swap is finished and the roadmap is clear the bounty will be resume.
lesha73

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
Merited by lin0sspice (1)

No Telegram group.
Did you even watch the front page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431660.0? Here is the address Telegram https://t.me/veloxproject
Guardsman

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

what news about the project? What generally passes from projects? Really interesting, I sincerely believed that this project is one of the most promising and with a great future. I would like to know how things are now?
Will the launch of the second part of the company bounty?
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Velox is a project focused on anonymity in the transaction. At the same time, decentralization is also promoted. These features will ensure security and security in the cryptographic market. But the cryptographic market is becoming increasingly complex, with more and more risks ... Therefore, Velox's technology will also improve constantly to meet the needs of the community. Is the team quietly preparing to launch a new feature?
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: