Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
Merited by spofas (10)

Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project

Did you already use their exchanger mate? How about the withdrawal process? Did you cash out easily? What is the downside also in your experience with the exchange?
I think the project didn't release yet their exchanger. How can you say that it is simple and easy to use? Or did they release their beta-test version?

the beta vlxexchange is out. Veloxbolt wont be till later in the year, but the current exchange they have now works just fine. Cant wait until we can stake our vlx on exchange.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.

It's good to know that you're excited about their exchange because their exchange for the token will be absolutely good and with many investors invested on the project, token value will be high.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.

It's good to know that you're excited about their exchange because their exchange for the token will be absolutely good and with many investors invested on the project, token value will be high.
Yes, i am not sure Velox Exchange have huge investors or not. But i have observing them from beginning and i know VLX have huge community.
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

the schedule is neat and the use of time is very good
I am sure someone will pay close attention to this project

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

Yes i am also vwry excited about VlX exchange platform.i hope they will soon launch it  beacause after launch it we can easily do exchange on this platform. And the big benifit is that we can trade our vlx token easily on this platform.

They have already launched the trading platform and it's up an running to theres no "waiting for it to launch soon" cause it's already out there
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Yes i am also vwry excited about VlX exchange platform.i hope they will soon launch it  beacause after launch it we can easily do exchange on this platform. And the big benifit is that we can trade our vlx token easily on this platform.

They have already launched the trading platform and it's up an running to theres no "waiting for it to launch soon" cause it's already out there

Which means we can already exchange the token exclusively at their trading site. And what is good is that they have offered a bounty campaign and surely bounty participants can be guaranteed that their token already have value.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Which means we can already exchange the token exclusively at their trading site. And what is good is that they have offered a bounty campaign and surely bounty participants can be guaranteed that their token already have value.

Quite right, thanks to this, the token will have value, since it is not widely distributed. Or if the developers agree on the release of the token on major exchanges. Then, too, the price may begin to grow.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Making sure the bounty hunters that every is really can guarantee a reliable return of their efforts given here at Vlx to make it popular and to make it more successful!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
I'm sure the Velox development team has already prepared a plan for the future development of the project. Soon we will be able to fully use the platform for work, and really a lot of people are waiting for this.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
I'm sure the Velox development team has already prepared a plan for the future development of the project. Soon we will be able to fully use the platform for work, and really a lot of people are waiting for this.
Yes you are right with that. The team may already have a plan for that matter. So, let us just patiently waiting for the Velox Project for us to fully use. The future of Velox Project is really awaiting us, as this project as the anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypro currency community. Keep up all the good works team Velox!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

Did you already use their exchanger mate? How about the withdrawal process? Did you cash out easily? What is the downside also in your experience with the exchange?
In my opinion this question rhetorical. On exchange of such level and with such huge popularity there are hardly such problems as the speed of processing of payments.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Indeed. This project will become more popular because of their second launching of the project, definitely I wont miss this opportunity.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.
I dont think its wrong to think that way. The team has built a strong foundation and has gained a lot of support from people. When they introduce more exchange platforms, things will get more interesting.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

Indeed. This project will become more popular because of their second launching of the project, definitely I wont miss this opportunity.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the second launching of the project, the platform will be become more popular as well as it will gain attention towards the investors. I think everyone will use this opportunity wisely and everyone will take part to support this project.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

I would like to try out downloading the wallet but I am not comfortable yet. Is there any members here who already downloaded the vlx wallet. Can you tell us your feedbacks?
I have downloaded the wallet for windows but it is not actually syncronising. Hope that is been resolved soon. And also you can download their wallet. It might turn a profitable wallet soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

I would like to try out downloading the wallet but I am not comfortable yet. Is there any members here who already downloaded the vlx wallet. Can you tell us your feedbacks?
I have downloaded the wallet for windows but it is not actually syncronising. Hope that is been resolved soon. And also you can download their wallet. It might turn a profitable wallet soon.
There might be a network issue with your PC i guess then because it is working perfect for me. Try fixing the network issues and it would run again. USually some PC faces this kind of problem on startup.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

There might be a network issue with your PC i guess then because it is working perfect for me. Try fixing the network issues and it would run again. USually some PC faces this kind of problem on startup.
The team might be having some professional answer for it and i think that they might surely answer us for it. The wallets do not usually have any issues with them and also they should work perfect.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Yeah some problem is going on with the wallet issue but very soon it wil be resolved.I think it because it is jammed due to so many people joining the website
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: