Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK are bad at doing deals  (Read 154 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

Today i hear we are going to offer the EU double the amount that was offered in the first place so now we will
offer the eu 40 BILLION  Shocked..

I see Germany having troubles and they said to the EU they can wait we are busy BUT the uk doesn't see
any advantage in this and offer double  40 billion to the EU .

Are we that stupid OR is their more to this than meets the EYE..

Like political elite wanting free monies from the uk side plus the queen getting kick backs from land she and her family own plus many lords?..

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taka0303

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

I think this is a serious problem. Brits should discuss more about EU's.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

Today i hear we are going to offer the EU double the amount that was offered in the first place so now we will
offer the eu 40 BILLION  Shocked..

I see Germany having troubles and they said to the EU they can wait we are busy BUT the uk doesn't see
any advantage in this and offer double  40 billion to the EU .

Are we that stupid OR is their more to this than meets the EYE..

Like political elite wanting free monies from the uk side plus the queen getting kick backs from land she and her family own plus many lords?..

Just media speculations but other EU countries made it pretty clear that this can't be the final amount. Because of financial commitments UK made to the EU when joining them they basically have to pay off those commitments and pay for the ones they agreed to. Don't really understand why UK left EU in the first place, London is going to suffer incredibly hard.
Most likely a lot of professionals will leave the UK aswell which is just really bad for UK economy. Plato was right tho... the overwhelming masses of a democracy will consist of poor and uneducated people and this will eventually lead to chaos and in that chaos a tyran will seize power.

I guess George Orwells worldmap of the book 1984 is becoming more of a reality aswell with Brexit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: