Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA  (Read 14323 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
What is the official position of Goldea on this difficult issue?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ready2ICO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

Just 1% for Pre-ICO? Isn't it just too little?

What is done, is done. That was just enough at that moment for us.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

I want to note that the project has a great future because with the help of decentralization technology it will be possible to increase security and reduce costs
here you are right. But I think the competition with the industry giants is still dangerous for the company
If investors do not sell the tokens on the exchange, but receive a deposit, it would give a chance to stay on the market.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

Gold is the safest financial active in the world. Its price always stable except certain situations like political conflicts between US and one of the developed or developing counties. For example, you can read about "Us conflict with North Korea" and its relation to gold price.
But in the long run, the price remains stable anyway
Whose price will remain stable: gold or project tokens?
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

and a bounty for bloggers who write reviews openly?
I think when the bounty branch is open you can see a detailed description.

Yes, I also expect the publication of bounty. This is an excellent able to get free tokens. Along with early purchase it will be a very low price.
I'm also waiting for the start of the bounty program to get involved and get my tokens

please give a link to the bounty branch. I want to participate

U R welcome PEOPLE!!!!!! investor.goldea.io   +    register an etherwallet. All the instructions are in the backoffice. Don`t miss our news, join us in telegram   https://t.me/goldea_ico_eng

All major news get there immediately
TaxiBloger

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Gold is the safest financial active in the world. Its price always stable except certain situations like political conflicts between US and one of the developed or developing counties. For example, you can read about "Us conflict with North Korea" and its relation to gold price.

Gold price always remain stable (in long-term period of time). If Goldea won't face with local regulation problems, tokens price also will be stable (as it possible to be). 
Asalar

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

Of course, gold is due to greater liquidity.
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

I think you should understand that in any case, development is a certain risk, but rather for those who work there
And what are the risks directly related to gold mining at this region?
I think there is always a risk in such a business. Especially associated with oppressive labor in mines or quarries
I think it's worth talking about security not only on the excavations, but in general in the country itself, because there is not very calm.
here you are certainly right, but in a country where there is no such income

You are right regarding the initial stage of the project. The actual state is our licensed right and responsibility to start and pay for the 4-year rent of this land within 2 months. If we won`t start the rental according to our license, we will be fined by local authorities of Mali. After this stage risks soften and we begin to depend on the heavy machinery supply terms. If our contractor fails with machinery deployment on our site, this will cause lesions to GOLDEA.
Another risk is the gold content deviation. it may be less then 10 tons, namely 5 or 7, and thus we will end our mining beforehand, but the rental period is already payed for the hole term. Etc.

What is the official position of Goldea on this difficult issue?

We contract heavy machinery, and our mine is the pit-type technology without risk of cavern closure or dungeon blockage with workers down there. Moreover, the approach is ecological and social with providing additional drinking water and food supply to the surrounding villages, renting their residents at our anxilliary duties.

this is a good chance for investors to increase their income. I think investing will pay off in a year
ok, ok, ok. But should them invest in risky ICOs? The big question...

Not a single new endeavour may start without risk. It is well known, and thus investors spread their funds among such projects, looking forward to see one or two of them thrive. We are the best candidate to thrive.

It isn't only promising, it's also dangerous direction. As I understand, gold mining is income source for large companies in the industry. On the one side, Goldea will be too small at first stages, so they won't pay attention on tiny fish. But Goldea will grew and new problems will appear.
This applies to any business. As soon as there are significant volumes, there will be problems. No one wants an additional competition. This must be taken into account immediately.

Local license providers are afraid of large companies due to size and poverty of the country. For them we are more reliable and controllable small company which sutes them perfectly.
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

at the moment you are already negotiating with the poloniex exchange about adding tokens

on which exchange do you plan to sell gold? Is the gold distribution already established?

On which exchanges will you sell gold? Is it possible to exchange tokens for gold?

We have an agreement with EtherDelta & Coinmarket. Also, in our plans to list [GEA] at: Tobit, hitbtc, exmo, binance, Yobit. It is hard to predict token behavior after listing, because volumes of trading can not be adequately analyzed. Our forecast will be formulated according to the ICO results.

Poloniex will be considered, thank you.

Gold ditribution is now planned to the local smelter representative Swiss Bullion Group, their initial refinery is located at Bamaco, capital of Mali.

You are welcome to ask more.
P.Krymov

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

What kind of independent audit do you use?
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:35 PM

Do you have large companies among investors? Who are interested in your developments

No we don`t. But we prospect about 30-40% of investments via large companies.

please tell whether the sale has already begun? How much money was collected at the moment?

Where can I see how much money has already been attracted to the project?

How did the ICO start and how much have they already raised?
I think that developers should publish a link. So that everyone can look at the fees.

For the moment we have received $4000 for tokens. The barometer is located on the main page at its left. The accurate figure can be seen in your backoffice investor.goldea.io
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

please tell me at what stage the development is now. Gold mining is already underway?

what volumes of pure gold are planned to be produced per hour

Even with the studied soil, planning is not easy. Sometimes the evaluation of efficiency is several times different from practice. But it is also interesting to know the forecast.

Can I see the gold mining through your application?

Can you watch gold mining online thanks to your platform?

Gold mining will start in Q4`2018. All the activities from no on and further will be photo and video broadcasted once or twice a week. It will be located at our web resources and in the backoffice. Our gold capacity per hour will be approximately 1-2 kg.
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

An excellent and reliable project. In recent times, cases of fraud in this direction have become more frequent. I hope the project will help make gold mining transparent and safe.
I also hope so because I bought a few tokens for myself
I want to note that the project has a great future because with the help of decentralization technology it will be possible to increase security and reduce costs
here you are right. But I think the competition with the industry giants is still dangerous for the company

Thank you, community. We will do our best to ensure that. I suppose we will be capable of setting standard for the ground-based ICO.
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

What kind of independent audit do you use?

For our ICO company in Dubai audit will do PwC UAE.
For independent audit we use Swiss Bullion Company (http://www.sbcafrica.com).

They audit our gold sale and quality of gold.
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

How many years of "legal authorization" from the Government of the Republic of Mali??
Do you have a mining permit for 1 year?
Do you rent or buy land in the Republic of Mali?
I think it depends more on the laws of the country in which gold is mined

We have a unique option to rent a site of 143 sq.km. for 4 years. Our license is located at  investor.goldea.io,  FOR INVESTOR tab
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:13 PM

We got good feedback on our presentation from the leaders of the blockchain industry who heard about Goldea for the first time.
Were there famous people from the blockchain industry?

I'm not sure about famous, I'll ask CEO about that. But several participants became our partners and advisers as you can find in TEAM section of our site goldea.io
Ready2ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

Token buyback from the market in Q4 2018 - it's too long to wait.

Tokens will be listed with possiblity of buy/sell bargains the 1st of May, 2018. Be patient my friend, it's a ground based project.

tell me please what will the profit of investors depend on? That it was possible to understand.

The profit of investors will depend on net profit, which in turn depends on the revenue vs expenses. While expenses count about $500 per ounce of end goldmetal, revenue in its turn is market price of gold minus 5-9% due to smelter-vault fees. This last is expected to be above $1000, which results in ~$500 revenue per ounce. The rest depends on your share.
TaxiBloger

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

at the moment you are already negotiating with the poloniex exchange about adding tokens

on which exchange do you plan to sell gold? Is the gold distribution already established?

On which exchanges will you sell gold? Is it possible to exchange tokens for gold?

Gold ditribution is now planned to the local smelter representative Swiss Bullion Group, their initial refinery is located at Bamaco, capital of Mali.

You are welcome to ask more.

Your project looks really cool. Goldea team have real experience, so we can look at real business with finished working model. If everything will go right, community have chance to earn a lot of money with project.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:46:45 PM

Gold price always remain stable (in long-term period of time). If Goldea won't face with local regulation problems, tokens price also will be stable (as it possible to be). 
What is the price of one token? Generally, the cost of tokens should grow at least a little. Otherwise, investors will not profit.
TR750

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

What is the price of one token? Generally, the cost of tokens should grow at least a little. Otherwise, investors will not profit.

Hello.

1st round - 12$ (start 01.12.2017), 2nd - 15$ (start 01.01.2017), 3rd - 18$  (start 01.02.2017), 4th - 21$(start 01.03.2017). 1st week of each round bonus 15%, 2nd - 10%, 3rd - 5%.

Investors will gain a profit from the two main resources: 1. Diviends (10 tons of gold are confirmed at our future site. On the basis of this we forecast 20-45$ of annual diviends per a token). 2. Trading GEA tokens on cryptoexchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: