Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc: hodl or invest?  (Read 1349 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:35:47 AM

I'm still holding bitcoin, I believe that by the end of the year it will grow, but it's not certain. Someone says that soon the correction will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

I'm still holding bitcoin, I believe that by the end of the year it will grow, but it's not certain. Someone says that soon the correction will be

Even if there is downfall in the price in coming days it will recover back and will be higher at the end of the year so the best thing right now is it collect as many as you can and hold it till the end of the next month as even bitcoin experts have shared their opinion that it will achieve the price of $10k in this year and selling at that price would be the best decision to make.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:58 AM

I Suggest if you want to invest bitcoin it is also worth it because even  the price is very high they have possible the price will increase more so even you buy high price you can make some profit. Altcoin is also to make a lot of profit because some altcoin as of now the price is cheap but for sure after few years the price will become high but choose wisely potential altcoin.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

I Suggest if you want to invest bitcoin it is also worth it because even  the price is very high they have possible the price will increase more so even you buy high price you can make some profit. Altcoin is also to make a lot of profit because some altcoin as of now the price is cheap but for sure after few years the price will become high but choose wisely potential altcoin.

There are few altcoins which will have more value in future and its worth to hold those coins for a longer period of time and if you have invested money in bitcoins and have some balance in your wallet then its good to hold it for next few years as the users of bitcoins are increasing now and that will help in taking price much higher in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

In my opinion, if you don't have any experience with trading just don't invest BTC in other crypto. Bitcoin is more stable than other coins. Farther, coins like Bitcoin Gold are shity...

I think holding BTC will give you better ROI than investing in alts.
That just caps it all. It is one thing to want to invest and it is another thing to be sure of where one is really investing. For someone who is not really sure of how or where to invest, I guess holding for dear life just seems to be the best option so as not to end up losing what one has already.

After all, for someone who has plans for investment and is so sure about his decisions, then investment is just perfect as you keep increasing in quantity and in value.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

Bitcoin is future currency so you will know the process before invest. So you will get the more information and learn the bitcoin pricess information. Bitcoin will improve your knowledge. so you will know hold or invest. First you will check the market place. it give more information for the price list. Then you will know where to invest. 
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:49:36 AM

Is it better to hodl
 btc or invest it in other crypto like bitcoingold or bitcoincash or bit connect and others? Where will you profit more?

We all have seen how btc grew. Regardless of the bad rumors going, there aint no stopping btc from going up to the 5 digits. So i guess its clear that the best answer to this is hold.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:26:43 AM

Is it better to hodl
 btc or invest it in other crypto like bitcoingold or bitcoincash or bit connect and others? Where will you profit more?
It's the best to hold bitcoin while you can and if you can avail to keep on holding it better to stay with that plan. But if you are not comfortable and contented by just holding your bitcoin and you want to invest into some other altcoin. Please stay away from bitconnect, it's not a real investment that's a ponzi so don't promote or put your money in there because you are helping them to stay as a ponzi.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

Is it better to hodl
Holding Bitcoin is also an investment that yield return over time as a result of the increase in the value of Bitcoin. And investing in some altcoins will also serve the same purpose but i don't believe in Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash that much for me to invest high percent of my money them for a long time but rather invest in ethereum, lisk, ripple etc.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

Bitcoin is future currency so you will know the process before invest. So you will get the more information and learn the bitcoin pricess information. Bitcoin will improve your knowledge. so you will know hold or invest. First you will check the market place. it give more information for the price list. Then you will know where to invest.  
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:25:35 AM

Bitcoin is the best to inverse your money. You will inverse now means, surely you will get profit when the price raise. I am a trader for more than 1 year.In trading you should be patience to get profit from it. My opinion is holding bitcoin always greater than investing. If you had plan to inverse when the price was 8200$,you have to inverse 8200$.But if you brought at 8200$ and hold and then sell at 9000$,you will get 800$ as a profit itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:51:58 AM

Is it better to hodl
I don't understand why you consider investing in such shitcoins like bitcoin gold.We already know that BCH is a pumped coin.Only aspect which is stopping its price from being crashed is roger ver pumping it continuously.Bitcoin's price is $8,383 and it is fair enough to hold.Bitcoin also does not see any threats and so it is expected to move in bullish trend through out this year.So,just hold your bitcoins.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

I am holding my bitcoins since last 2 years and don't have any plan to sell at a moment but I have invested few bitcoins in altcoins from where I am generating regular profits and later on I withdraw those profits and save it in my wallet keeping my capital intact on trading sites so it can grow my bitcoins faster and later on will sell when it becomes more expensive.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Is it better to hodl

I would suggest hold your bitcoin, why because you'll get price hike and free coins with every fork, say you had btc when the forks took place you already got free coins so why would you sell. Normally I don't like alts but you could put 5 - 10% of your money in bcc and Bitcoin gold however gold after a while, they also are giving good returns can't ignore the fact, however when they crash they crash bad and that's a risk you should be ready to undertake.
Well, what works for one party may not work for the other. Anyone who is smart with investments will actually be ready to make quality investment decisions. It requires being careful when it comes to investment. HODLing on the other hand is one thing that at least is certain to keep growing on its one when one is not sure of the investment decision to take.

Is it better to hodl
No one would definitely tell you what to do with your funds as the decision is yours. Apparently, investment is very good as you get to increase what you have at the end and who does not want that but what you invest in is what is important and if you feel it makes your heart skip and you are not sure about it, then it is best you HODL and watch the value grow.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

The best you gonna do right now is to hold your bitcoin and for sure after few weeks you will earn more profit becauss the bitcoin will continue to increase for sure. But if you want to invest in alt you can but it's better if you use the extra money that you have in your wallet right now.
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

The best you gonna do right now is to hold your bitcoin and for sure after few weeks you will earn more profit becauss the bitcoin will continue to increase for sure. But if you want to invest in alt you can but it's better if you use the extra money that you have in your wallet right now.

This is totally up to your financial status. Some people can't afford holding bitcoin because they always need cash and they cash their bitcoin out regularly. For the rest, it's the best when they hold their bitcoin in long term.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

Holding bitcoin is really profitable especially this year because tge price of bitcoin keeps on rising.  I have invested in alt once and unfortunately the project didn't succeed,  I keep on joining signature campaigns to continue trading and earning bitcoin.  Most of my bitcoins comes from trading so its my main source since I cannot afford mining.  To hold or invest are good ways to  earn  bitcoin but for now I will concentrate in trading more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: