Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?  (Read 2302 times)
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
What you think is Bitcoin become legal in all countries?

I think and I imagine if bitcoin can be received in all States and used for the method of payment that is safer and more comfortable then it is definitely the price could become more expensive bitcoin price because many are using bitcoin as the method of payment.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Bitcoin is legal in some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is only legal in some countries only. The rest is still not legalized and there are still prohibited. Few receive Bitcoin in their country. Probably because the Government still thinks that Bitcoin is bad, so the government thinks twice to legalize Bitcoin.

As for me, the legalization of Bitcoin is just the matter of time. Sooner or later ( hope it will happen soon) BTC and the cryptocurrency will be legally supported. Crypto will be not prohibited - just my dreams.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Bitcoin is legal by some countries but some countries still not accepting the bitcoin.

I think if bitcoin will become legal in some countries, it would be better because some people will be more confident in using it so more and more people will acknowledge it. Although it is hard, it would be better and I think the legalization of bitcoin will be sooner.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Some of countries are not legalize of bitcoin i think they afraid if this is a scam but if they know on what uses of bitcoin maybe the accepted bitcoin.
And maybe in the coming future all countries will be accepted bitcoin.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Someday and other countries will become lawful. Just introduce a series of rules and laws, perhaps taxes. It's unavoidable. On the side, they will not be able to stay if they want to be among the developed countries.
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

If bitcoin will become legal in all the countries around the world, it will surely result into massive out growth of bitcoin population which can make the demand of bitcoin rise in number or quantity that will result to the rise of bitcoin's price to become more beneficial especially to those who patiently holds.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Its adoption in absolutely every country is impossible, but I hope that most advanced countries will accept it. We cannot hope for lagging behind countries, they have enough problems.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

As much as we'd like to, it won't. All countries have different levels of development , including technological development. Not all cities even accept Bank cards, which is to say about bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

Why do you need to worry about this. The moment when the government banned anything, it was forced underground and these governments began to lose combat. People will then be forced to not pay taxes, by their own government. If Bitcoin is blocked, people will not declare their Bitcoin revenue or pay taxes, when they use it in the underground market. I think the issue of Bitcoin legality will soon be solved due to the increasing demand and popularity of Bitcoin, many people are now increasingly interested in Bitcoin and are now beginning to invest that will be made in the form of this technological innovation.

I fully support you! Cryptocurrencies were not created in order to worry about what governments think about them!
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Bitcoin will gradually be accepted in most countries of the world, though not in all. I hope in my country I will be able to officially use bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Its adoption in absolutely every country is impossible, but I hope that most advanced countries will accept it. We cannot hope for lagging behind countries, they have enough problems.

Japan has been trying hard to date to make it happen. but Japan is also disturbed by many regulations that have not been able to perfect so there is always a more complex problem.

Regulations need not recognize them as official currency or even become their own fiat successors. But the most plausible is to make it as an alternative currency and apply only in the crypto market just so as not to disturb the overall fiat market.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

If Bitcoin becomes legal in all countries, I think it will boost out the Bitcoin population and increase supply&demand of Bitcoin and it makes Bitcoin price more expensive and more valuable. Also, if Bitcoin legal in all countries many people now can invest or use Bitcoin for buy/sell something without worries with government regulation...  Smiley
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

I think the price may become double, this could be the effect to its price and more people interested in bitcoin. I think the price is getting higher everyday and we can use it in any kinds of payments even small stores.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Now it is too early to talk about it, many countries are not ready to change their financial order, but I think all of this will come and we'll see the ubiquitous use of crypto.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

I think bitcoin will not be legal in all countries .. for example in my country .. the government prohibits sale and purchase transactions using bitcoin .. the reason is because bitcoin is not a valid currency and we also know in India in this time prohibits the existence of bitcoin.
but my hope is that all countries in the world will later legalize bitcoin and leave the local currency.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:11:59 AM

I think it would be difficult to legalize bitcoin in all countries, because governmental thinking with each other is not the same and also each has different political interests. To do so may seem to require a major conference or may be under the auspices of the United Nations in the economic and financial sectors. If bitcoin can be legalized in all countries, it will be the beginning of a world economic change.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

There's no impossible someday bitcoin will legalized all over the world especially now that bitcoin was continuously developing and being popularized by the people. But maybe this ia not the right time it takes too time for other countries to realize it's worth. Other countries government are really contradict on this system just because in bitcoin you are free to do anything without an authority.
vuanhquan

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

If bitcoin is accepted in all countries, the bitcoin value will increase, the bitcoin price will be more stable. Bitcoin has many benefits and convenience, but legal bitcoin all over the world will be very difficult. At present, many countries do not accept bitcoin and many people do not know what bitcoin is. In my country little known
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

of course if the legal bitcoin in all countries will surely become a bunch of crypto market many people who invest in it and free buying and selling transactions can use the digital currency practically and quickly of course
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Well if all government around the world would deem bitcoin to be legal, then i believe the market would boom. A lot of investors would come in thus demand would definitely increase and since supply is limited then prices would definitely increase.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: