Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY]Get your .EDU email for $2! [EDU]  (Read 7536 times)
steg (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I tried webmail login. Account doesnt work.
Use Gmail to login.

Doesn't work either. Please explain how to use this mail.
Send me your login credits through a private message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

From the replies I am seeing on thos post, your domain seems to be mostly dead. Does it, or did it ever, work for unlimited storage in Google Drive? That would be about the only thing that I have not seen mentioned on this thread that could potentially lead me or others to buy it. You said that the login type is Gmail for the email access, which leads me to believe that it is quite possible for it to have the education access to Gsuite which should, in theory, include unlimited storage. Please let me know what you find out.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
steg (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

From the replies I am seeing on thos post, your domain seems to be mostly dead. Does it, or did it ever, work for unlimited storage in Google Drive? That would be about the only thing that I have not seen mentioned on this thread that could potentially lead me or others to buy it. You said that the login type is Gmail for the email access, which leads me to believe that it is quite possible for it to have the education access to Gsuite which should, in theory, include unlimited storage. Please let me know what you find out.
I have been informed that it has been working with Google drive. I don't know if this has changed recently.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

I have been informed that it has been working with Google drive. I don't know if this has changed recently.

If it does, indeed, include the Google G-Suite unlimited storage for being an education account then I would be willing to buy. This is probably the most important selling point to me and would definitely be worth the $2 that you are asking for. If you could check whether this does actually work then that would be amazing. Feel free to PM me if/when you do. Thanks!

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
steg (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

If it does, indeed, include the Google G-Suite unlimited storage for being an education account then I would be willing to buy. This is probably the most important selling point to me and would definitely be worth the $2 that you are asking for. If you could check whether this does actually work then that would be amazing. Feel free to PM me if/when you do. Thanks!
Will update this post.
Jbecause0018

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Would like to purchase
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

How do you actually log on and use these emails? Bought a couple on rocketr, but cant figure out how to use.

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
steg (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

How do you actually log on and use these emails? Bought a couple on rocketr, but cant figure out how to use.
You use gmail.
DeViiL93

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Ripped edu emails
steg (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

will they work with GitHub?
used to work.
Don't know if anything has changed.
TheMaze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

No way Out!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

used to work.

I don't like this answer.
It's like you know that it doesnt work on most of the services (maybe it really did in the past) ,
But you're not letting the people know ,so they will buy it in any way..

You should test it on the services that the people have asked you to ,
and let us know the results BEFORE we are buying it.
steg (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

used to work.

I don't like this answer.
It's like you know that it doesnt work on most of the services (maybe it really did in the past) ,
But you're not letting the people know ,so they will buy it in any way..

You should test it on the services that the people have asked you to ,
and let us know the results BEFORE we are buying it.

Indeed I don't know.
People ask for lots of services that I can not check.
I update the thread with services that are confirmed by buyers.
thexcity

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

Get your email now!!
Use autobuy.

Is it working for Github and AWS Educate?

Nope. Tried a minute ago, GitHub didn't cooperate...
jb2302

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

is it working with office 365

Social Media Management Services | Digital Marketing Services | Website Design Services | Content Marketing Services | Orm Services | Reputation Management | https://www.fastestrank.com/
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

Working on gdrive unlimited or not?
steg (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Working on gdrive unlimited or not?
Yep.
Working with Office 365 btw.
steg (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Working with office 365 and Amazon Prime.
SNAFU2015

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Go grab your email now!
Google drive and amazon tested.

How long is amazon Prime for 1 year of 6 months?
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Can you please PM me the name of the domain
I will buy if the email is new and if I have not owned previously
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

Are these new and unused EDU email? I have been looking to purchase an edu email for a long time and your price is very reasonable so thinking of purchasing once you answer to my question. Between will it be necessary to use any VPN while logging in to the edu mail account?
Thanks in advance for replying back to my question, i will check it out lately and will make a purchase Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: