Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, the sale of tokens is already underway, but after 3 days, the cost of one token will increase by 25%, so if you decide to participate, I advise you to hurry!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
And for what it can be needed inside the system, that I can pay them?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
And how much to collect in order to immediately enter the world market?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Yes, the sale of tokens is already underway, but after 3 days, the cost of one token will increase by 25%, so if you decide to participate, I advise you to hurry!
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
spartanrules

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

indicated that more than $ 100 million
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

No, unfortunately the period of sale with bonuses is already completed, but if you are going to invest a large amount, then I advise you to link with the managers of the company, perhaps you will make individual conditions!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

Even if they collect the necessary amount for this, I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

No, unfortunately the period of sale with bonuses is already completed, but if you are going to invest a large amount, then I advise you to link with the managers of the company, perhaps you will make individual conditions!
Yes, Thank you, I will definitely participate!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Even if they collect the necessary amount for this, I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
I agree with you, so they have already scheduled entry points!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
I do not understand a little, And what are their differences?
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

What do you mean?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:58 AM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

What do you mean?
Chose the regions with the most favorable conditions for a quick start.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

What do you mean?
Chose the regions with the most favorable conditions for a quick start.
Are you talking about Europe?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
In 2020, they will hold an IPO, in particular the exchange of UST tokens to USX will be carried out within the Service-free platform at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: