Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
LukeL (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Recording any transactions in the ecosystem occurs instantly. In a matter of few minutes, you can choose coordinate and pay for the services of a repair shop, etc. anywhere in the world.

payment is made by tokens?
Hello! "you can choose coordinate and pay for the services of a repair shop" btw its work right now in our service UREMONT.com
 Payment can be made by tokens and fiat money. Depends on the partners

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

I like the idea, the main thing is that it can get very good development and scaling!
Where is the planned start of this platform?
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:54:43 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

I like the idea, the main thing is that it can get very good development and scaling!

I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:11:01 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
And for what it can be needed inside the system, that I can pay them?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:16:38 PM

I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
I agree with you, that's why they plan to start with the most convenient entry points!
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

I agree with you, that's why they plan to start with the most convenient entry points!
What do you mean?
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

What do you mean?
Specifically, they selected the regions with the most favorable conditions, minimum costs and, accordingly, the possibility of the fastest start.
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

What do you mean?
Specifically, they selected the regions with the most favorable conditions, minimum costs and, accordingly, the possibility of the fastest start.
Are you talking about Europe?
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
I do not understand a little, And what are their differences?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:08:48 PM

What do you mean?
Yes, but not only about it. It also includes North America, the Middle East, Asia, possibly later some other regions will be added.
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:55 PM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

What do you mean?
Yes, but not only about it. It also includes North America, the Middle East, Asia, possibly later some other regions will be added.
I agree with you, but why they decided to immediately go to several markets, will not there be problems with competitors?
hikky22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

What do you mean?
I agree with you, but why they decided to immediately go to several markets, will not there be problems with competitors?
Well, work with full functionality has already been launched in Eastern Europe, where the platform www.uremont.com has become the largest aggregator of car-care centers, and you can have no doubts about the competition, it will always be. It is not possible to predict in advance whether they will be able to become leaders, but they should try to do so by their advantages. I believe in it)
lg15x

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
In 2020, they will hold an IPO, in particular the exchange of UST tokens to USX will be carried out within the Service-free platform at any time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: