Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

their bounty program is incredibly convenient for me and a great opportunity to get a large number of tokens I hope that it will do so
Yes, I hope that tokens of this project will be really appreciated and I will be able to receive a lot of thanks to the bounty
I am sure that tokens of this project will significantly grow in value and will me most useful
well, if to buy now or just when the project started then you can earn very large amount
it seems to me that the bounty is one of the best servers on the market of cryptocurrencies now
Well, everything is simple, car owners can quickly find a service station at the best price and quality in one place, they can order components directly from the supplier, perhaps even sell to the buyer for their car and many other useful functions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anthem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Have you conducted a marketing research of autoservice industry working online?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

their bounty program is incredibly convenient for me and a great opportunity to get a large number of tokens I hope that it will do so
Yes, I hope that tokens of this project will be really appreciated and I will be able to receive a lot of thanks to the bounty
I am sure that tokens of this project will significantly grow in value and will me most useful
well, if to buy now or just when the project started then you can earn very large amount
it seems to me that the bounty is one of the best servers on the market of cryptocurrencies now
you mean the bounty of this project?
Yes, the service bounty here works quite well and besides I'm not talking about feedback on the forum
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Well, everything is simple, car owners can quickly find a service station at the best price and quality in one place, they can order components directly from the supplier, perhaps even sell to the buyer for their car and many other useful functions.
Yes, thank you, now I finally understand. The project really seems to me promising!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Yes, the service bounty here works quite well and besides I'm not talking about feedback on the forum
feedback here is something that really stands out when discussing the project, I think it's one of the projects in which it is very well established in addition that, I am sure that my question will always be answered by the developer
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Yes, thank you, now I finally understand. The project really seems to me promising!
Does the system have its own currency, tokens and so on?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

feedback here is something that really stands out when discussing the project, I think it's one of the projects in which it is very well established in addition that, I am sure that my question will always be answered by the developer
I also noticed that in addition to the fact that I know that my question I'll answer there are many ways to contact the developers
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

UST Token
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I also noticed that in addition to the fact that I know that my question I'll answer there are many ways to contact the developers
in this respect, but I also agree with you the service works just fine
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

in this respect, but I also agree with you the service works just fine
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

UST Token
And besides the title, is there anything else known about him?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

The project is really very useful, especially in our time. Now probably almost every family has at least one car. So the relevance of this project is just at the highest level. I hope that the result will be beyond praise and will make our life even more convenient!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

The project is really very useful, especially in our time. Now probably almost every family has at least one car. So the relevance of this project is just at the highest level. I hope that the result will be beyond praise and will make our life even more convenient!
I fully agree with you. I think it will be convenient for car owners, Especially when buying a car from hand, it will be convenient to immediately see its entire history, where it was serviced, whether there were accidents, or even what gasoline was poured!
IrReAr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

I fully agree with you. I think it will be convenient for car owners, Especially when buying a car from hand, it will be convenient to immediately see its entire history, where it was serviced, whether there were accidents, or even what gasoline was poured!
Yes, this platform, in principle, a lot of possible appointments!
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Can you give more examples?
IrReAr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Of course. It will be useful not only for car owners, but also for all spheres related to the automotive industry! For example, car-care centers. They will be able to provide a stream of customers without significant investment in advertising.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Of course. It will be useful not only for car owners, but also for all spheres related to the automotive industry! For example, car-care centers. They will be able to provide a stream of customers without significant investment in advertising.
I do not even know, such information is now present in third-party applications. Manufacturers will be able to make adjustments to the car immediately at the factory, focusing on the most frequent breakdowns in certain cars and much more.
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

I do not even know, such information is now present in third-party applications. Manufacturers will be able to make adjustments to the car immediately at the factory, focusing on the most frequent breakdowns in certain cars and much more.
And no one argues that such information is already available to users. The important thing is that all this will be in one system, which users can use on a daily basis!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

And what about the sale of tokens, you can already buy them?nd what about the sale of tokens, you can already buy them?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

And what about the sale of tokens, you can already buy them?nd what about the sale of tokens, you can already buy them?
Yes, but the preliminary sale with 50% bonus has already passed, now the second stage is coming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: