Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
LukeL (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

Thank you all, dear friends, for your cooperation, I decided to participate in this wonderful project, which I sincerely advise you!
Hey! The right decision. Welcome! Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

I want to participate this project in the ICO, but may I know which exchange will listing it in the future?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

I can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
In fact, problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be blocked, but this project will try to close some of them!But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?
lordmick

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
And for what it can be needed inside the system, that I can pay them?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

In fact, problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be blocked, but this project will try to close some of them!But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?

Can you give examples?I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
rlm42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Can you give examples?I like the idea of the project! I understand correctly that there will be only one UST token in the system first?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
lordmick

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Yes, anything, everything, all the possibilities that give you access, an example of use you can see on the platform Uremont, which became the basis for the platform Uservice
But how do I understand that this is not the only token that should be run?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice?
rlm42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

Yes, you are right!Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
lordmick

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, by 2019 they plan to create a second USX token, which will be legalized as a Uservice security.
I do not understand a little, And what are their differences?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Yes, you are right!Yes, you are absolutely right, this token will be used inside the system, you can sell / buy it on the main crypto-exchanges.
And what will be presented on it, What is the mechanism of assistance?
rlm42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
lordmick

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. And the USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which become real co-owners of Uservice.
And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for holders of UST tokens?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?And for what it can be needed inside the system, that I can pay them?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: