Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

If skillers were to join forces, will there be some sort of guilds happening?

Like small virtual Companies?

I really hope it will be on the individual basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

He will help you in what you need.
Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?
To know what to wear to a party?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

1 on 1 video call and a prerecorded video tutorial are not even close my friend. With this, you get a course tailored to your needs. This is actually a great idea because the web has become too cluttered with info that leaves out key details that can really help.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

It has to be individual! That's the only way the market could avoid manipulation. Like classifieds in newspapers used to be.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Hi,

How are you better than other platforms which provide similar service?

We bring together to 1 single platform all the goods:

1. Live video
2. Market place
3. Lowest fees
4. Incentivising the community
5. Huge demand
6. Open for US citizens
7. Off line gigs as well

What do you mean this offline gigs? Is it not like paid tutorial like youtube then? or something differently?
descuri

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

B2B? You mean companies can have a group of workers and rent out the services?

Yes. They can outsource their customer support and to pay to Skillers, OR they can use our platform and spare the building of such video platform.

This is a very interesting concept meaning that a company can actually find some specific educations for their employees this way. But what about grading/rating or some sort of feedback for a certain Skiller?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Sir,

What language barriers about?

I'm guessing there'll be separate sections per country. Or it will have geo awareness

I am also very interested about it?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

I've read the first page of this project. So it means that if the users finally found someone who have the skills they are looking for, then the person they found will do the service for them? So if I am the user, it means the person I found will go to my place and do the job for me? That is how it works?

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

you find the right skiller with the relevant Skill and they help you in what you need, on a live 1 on 1 video call, or chat.

That's what I like about this project - so many possibilities and it's up to you how you gonna use it.
I think this project will have a little difficulty in finding customers because is there anyone will make a call or find somebody online to teach them in the things they want to know? I don't think so, because now a days if a person want to know something or want to improve something, probably they will visit youtube, google or any other sites that can help them. I just thought of it.

1 on 1 video call and a prerecorded video tutorial are not even close my friend. With this, you get a course tailored to your needs. This is actually a great idea because the web has become too cluttered with info that leaves out key details that can really help.

I couldn't agree more...on pre-recorded video the only interaction you can have is pause/play, so obviously a project like this has much more to offer.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Sir,

What language barriers about?

I'm guessing there'll be separate sections per country. Or it will have geo awareness

I am also very interested about it?

Geo awareness almost comes by default on modern mobile apps, so I'm thinking this will be incorporated here also.
killer9966

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Sure, involving some "company like" groups would kinda miss the point.
djuro74556

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

Will there be any skills that are not welcome on the app?
Adult....related....

That sounds pervy AF

I disagree, not pervy at all. It's a big market, why not dip into it (no pun intended). Legit question. I can see ppl having moral issues on the topic but from a business side of things, if it's legal in certain parts then why not.

This depends highly on an image developers would like to build around the project. Adult industry is a big market of course, but then you got a problem of R-rating the app and loose the mainstream base of users.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

I can't say i appreciate this apple bias.

Me neither,but i guess they checked the market and skillers,so they made informed decision.Shouldnt be problem if we get android app soon too.

I really wouldn't worry about it much...it's just for POC and there will be android support later on, you can count on it.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

I couldn't agree more...on pre-recorded video the only interaction you can have is pause/play, so obviously a project like this has much more to offer.

Yes,live interaction is the key if you wanna learn anything.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

It has to be individual! That's the only way the market could avoid manipulation. Like classifieds in newspapers used to be.

yes,then they could manipulate the price,and eventually harm the Vanywhere.Imo,every man for himself is the way to go.
Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Adult....related....

That sounds pervy AF

I disagree, not pervy at all. It's a big market, why not dip into it (no pun intended). Legit question. I can see ppl having moral issues on the topic but from a business side of things, if it's legal in certain parts then why not.

This depends highly on an image developers would like to build around the project. Adult industry is a big market of course, but then you got a problem of R-rating the app and loose the mainstream base of users.

True that,but since this is platform for offering your services,i dont think adult industry should be excluded.With some rules of course.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

Adult....related....

That sounds pervy AF

True that,but since this is platform for offering your services,i dont think adult industry should be excluded.With some rules of course.

Exactly! It's the 21st century, not taking that industry into consideration would mean loosing on a significant piece of the pie (no pun intended). Not to mention the possibilities of reaching numerous users that platform has to offer. If you like money, you should not sleep on that option.
Gwiazdooka

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

How you plan to prevent competition from ruining the each other reputation,will there be same mechanism that will prevent that?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

From skiller perspective, it will be.
But will a whole chineese family take notes, that's up to the consumer
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Hi,

How are you better than other platforms which provide similar service?

We bring together to 1 single platform all the goods:

1. Live video
2. Market place
3. Lowest fees
4. Incentivising the community
5. Huge demand
6. Open for US citizens
7. Off line gigs as well

How do you plan to incentivise the community?
Diego_Armando (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Want to learn to cook?
To open a crypto wallet?

Well we believe that in many cases people that search online still prefer to talk to a live person on the other side. Think about something difficult of frustrating, like open a crypto wallet or cooking a meal - won't you prefer someone that master it on the other side? Guiding you thru the process?

We made a huge test on Apple's customer support and the demand was huge! People was willing to pay for getting an assistance from a real live person.
And nowadays, time IS money. So search for a solution on line might take hours, you get Millions of results from Google while all you needed was one.
Diego_Armando (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

I agree with you and I guess Skiller will be useful only when there is little information about the topic you search for.

Otherwise, its usage will be bounded by crypto-enthusiasts.
[/quote]

You can find tons of information about styling. Does it mean you know what to wear for an important date?

You can find tons of information about how to open a BTC wallet. Does it mean it will be easy to do it by yourself?

We believe no. And our use case proves it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: