Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all coins when bitcoin reach to 10k?  (Read 1866 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:19:27 PM

I think all altcoins will be in red , if the bitcoin price reach $10k. Most holders af altcoins will dump their coins , but somehow i think that most also will hold their coins and wait for the price to pump again. And for me i will just hold my coins until i can sell it in fairly price for me.

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

I think that when Bitcoin will reach 10K, a possibly massive correction of Bitcoin itself may occure, just as it happened in 2014 when from 100 it reached 1000. It could even retrace back to 2000, if it follows the same path of 2014. As for the alts - who knows.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:26:39 AM

i think they will dump hard then all people start selling btc and altcoins begin pumping . at least that's what i hope !

rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:28:24 AM

I beleive some Altcoins will contine to grow. The junk coins will still be there but will be stagnant in growth. The altcoin prices are tied with bitcoins and usd. Every time bitcoin raises in USD price, alt coins also follow.
ACC_Nakamura

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

I think that other coins will also rise as BTC settles down.
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

Think BTC will go to 15k in the next year if it will not be attacked by the political/governments, then Alts will do good too, think a short decline may take place, but they will recover back and a top 20 of stable coins must come to place with new coins possible getting a harder job to enter the market and some coins will lose out a bit. I think it all depends on the governments/banks, if the Cryptomarket gets approved more and more, Crypto's will rule the world and we have a great change to invest now! I really have the feeling we now live in a intermediate phase where Crypto's will get accepted for life or will be endangered. The governments can say that Crypto's are good for scammers and there is no buy-safety etc. = like what they did in China? Then BTC and other coins will have a bad future. I just hope they will get approved more and more and that they will remain a solid payment/saving system for the future.

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:36:30 AM

I think the Altcoins price will fall even more when the $ 10,000 Bitcoins reach. Because the volume drops because investors are switching to bitcoins. And that's really scary because we can no longer stop the Bitcoins, It's a good vision because many of us have invested in bitcoins and if it happens at the end of the year it's definitely the our christmas will be merry.
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

Everything still fine , more and more investors  buy and sell bitcoin,  volume of bitcoin bigger and bigger .

I think  few Altcoins  will decrease because investors focus bitcoin price.
CookieGums

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:42:59 AM

some coins and tokens will get damp but the bitcoin will be famous and there are more countries that will have interest in crypto currency and will make all coins will later pump. and there are more projects that will be created using bitcoin and cryto currency and that is nice.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:22 AM

some coins and tokens will get damp but the bitcoin will be famous and there are more countries that will have interest in crypto currency and will make all coins will later pump. and there are more projects that will be created using bitcoin and cryto currency and that is nice.
Hopefully there will be a bunch of coins getting pumped through the price increase of Bitcoin. If not then there will be nothing that alts can do to influence the price of Bitcoin when that happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

Everything still fine , more and more investors  buy and sell bitcoin,  volume of bitcoin bigger and bigger .

I think  few Altcoins  will decrease because investors focus bitcoin price.
It will fall down as it will really affect the alt coin market but still chances of coping back as its been a trend of most coin it can grow together with bitcoin in anyhow so don't bother and think about them just be wiser to follow the fluctuation and enjoy the ride, earn with your skills.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

When bitcoin reaches 10.000 dollars there will be a need for other coins to transact with as well. Coins with a better entry price.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

I am not agree that all altcoin will dump its value when the bitcoin value reach 10,000$, most of the altcoin dump its value but there are still altcoin will continue to increase its value like coins followed in bitcoin in ranking in the block market.

I am expecting and i am believed that my hold altcoin would increase its value because it has a good project based on their white paper and there also more volume of investors. I think only shit coin will be worthless if that value of bitcoin reach before this year was end.

That is why i recommend if you are holding some shit coins like Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold much better to sell it you will only lost your capital if you continue to hold that coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:01 AM

Some one please tell me !
Thank you Grin
Some of good coin will follow the price of bitcoin and others will die. Dump and pump coin will be worthless. Like most eth tokens will be nothing. They are just a way to rasie money from developers. Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, and some coins will run after bitcoin. BCH, BTG, will die. fuck them both.
Elby

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

When bitcoin reaches 10.000 dollars there will be a need for other coins to transact with as well. Coins with a better entry price.

Good point, I agree.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:32:33 AM

Activities in bitcoin affect the price of altcoins. They are inversely proportional. When bitcoin pumps, most alternative coins gets dumped and vice versa. But that does not mean that altcoins will remain low because it will recover in due time.

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

I think nothing happened to altcoin as we have many new investor. fake coin will dump and pump model will be left because they are worthless.
because I see a lots of token are worthless after ICO.
As for altcoin,price may not change much but its upwards.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

Some one please tell me !
Thank you Grin

Altcoin in terms of fiat will be dragged up the scales as well. So i would expect that price of altcoins will probably increase along the lines of 20-30% at least in USD terms compared to what it is right now when BTC does hit $10k.

However, i'm also expecting that the BTC rise in USD be much more than altcoins. So some altcoins will probably lose some value in terms of BTC, yet gain in fiat value if you get what i mean.

Overall, if BTC is bullish, alts are going to be worth less in BTC.
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:39:11 AM

Recently we have pretty much seen the same thing. Bitcoin was increasing in price, from $5k to $7k, and altcoins suffered as a result. Or at least, when the Segwit2x fork was initially called off for the time being.

I think when $10k is hit that'll be the same effect on altcoins. They are not going to be the best performing category. Especially BCH will probably get dumped alongside BTG, and ETH will probably get dumped as well.

There is really no way of predicting one single coin for sure, though.
tricialugtu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

Do you think bitcoin will reach 10k before this year ends? because i am planning to buy but its price is way higher than last month. is there a possibility the price will still go down? Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: