Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPulse Exchange (CPEX) Official Announcement Forum  (Read 18065 times)
Jerry2030

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I mean the team DNA is very impressive. Also Background and all. For me a significant factor to definitely want to invest in this company.

Also this project is very innovative and might become huuuge soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Guys, will you post information about swap with all the details? I got 1000 EBCh and been here from the start. Don't want to miss the opportunity  Roll Eyes

Hi, so for the swap details.. for your 1000 ebch you will get 3000cpex. As you know exchange will launch by the end of june, and swap will start on 1st july. Swap will last by the end of september. After the swap is finished ebch will be burned.

For the swap you will have to deposit your ebch to Coinpulse. On the swap page you input the amount you wish to swap and simply click on "swap now"
AH thanks much- glad we have plenty of time to turn this out.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

This company, currency and business is doing great. The development is going on nicely and beautifully...  Wish so much success to the team...
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I am grateful to be part of this community, company and love it.
davorpc

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

Check out this cool articles about Coinpulse!

https://www.chipin.com/coinpulse-community-crypto-exchange-rewards

http://cryptocapitalnews.com/chez-darji-one-of-the-most-impressive-features-coinpulse-offers-is-an-innovatively-designed-automatic-or-trailing-stop-loss-the-function-of-automatic-update-of-down-side-protection-limit/
Elmo5000

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

What do you guys think? Worth buying ebch at .06 and swap or just wait for cpex coin and buy at exchanges..   Huh
Buy & Swap will give you more profit, and you will get 50% more CPL. You may use my link if you haven´t registered yet https://coinpulse.io/ref/e23cf1b05bc5fe57106af4f5bf176f59
davorpc

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Everyone with a Twitter account, should like and retweet the tweet that John McAfee said about CoinPulse! Lets get noticed by everyone!

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1003357167582351360
CloudStrife1997

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

Been around Crypto since Bitcoin was $200. I have picked some good winners early on, NEO $2, XRP $0.08, ADA $0.02, stellar $0.02. CoinPulse is another winner, IMO! CoinPulse will grow Quickly to the TOP 10 in Exchanges. This is not financial advise but, I would invest into CoinPulse ASAP! before the next couple of market Climbs, which should put us in the multiple trillions inside 1 1/2 years!
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Bitcoin Garden: How Coinpulse Consistently Promotes The Interests Of Its Community
https://bitcoingarden.org/how-coinpulse-consistently-promotes-the-interests-of-its-community/

One of the primary factors that all individuals take into consideration when selecting a cryptocurrency exchange platform is its profitability. Since cryptocurrencies are currently primarily used for trading and investment purposes, the platform’s trading fees proves to be one of the pivotal determining factors for most users as it eventually determines their lucrativeness.

Existing cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer a highly automatable means of matching the supply and demand of a cryptocurrency. This feature is usually combined with order executions on a blockchain. However, executing code on a blockchain incurs a cost, and as such, the automated order-cancel-order cycle proves to be incredibly expensive in the long run. The cost incurred increases with the number of orders, and therefore, placing a large order influences the cost of the cryptocurrency. As such, requesting a large order is uneconomical and inefficient for both the buyers and the sellers, and placing a series of small orders leads to a high exchange commission. According to Exchange War, the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges charge an average of 0.2% trading fees for both makers and takers, which can seriously cut into the traders’ profit margins.

While these are some of the most common concerns regarding exchange platforms, they have so far largely been ignored because most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are either ambivalent to, or are unconcerned about the interests of their core community. This  is why CoinPulse was developed....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
davorpc

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Bitcoin Garden: How Coinpulse Consistently Promotes The Interests Of Its Community
https://bitcoingarden.org/how-coinpulse-consistently-promotes-the-interests-of-its-community/

One of the primary factors that all individuals take into consideration when selecting a cryptocurrency exchange platform is its profitability. Since cryptocurrencies are currently primarily used for trading and investment purposes, the platform’s trading fees proves to be one of the pivotal determining factors for most users as it eventually determines their lucrativeness.

Existing cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer a highly automatable means of matching the supply and demand of a cryptocurrency. This feature is usually combined with order executions on a blockchain. However, executing code on a blockchain incurs a cost, and as such, the automated order-cancel-order cycle proves to be incredibly expensive in the long run. The cost incurred increases with the number of orders, and therefore, placing a large order influences the cost of the cryptocurrency. As such, requesting a large order is uneconomical and inefficient for both the buyers and the sellers, and placing a series of small orders leads to a high exchange commission. According to Exchange War, the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges charge an average of 0.2% trading fees for both makers and takers, which can seriously cut into the traders’ profit margins.

While these are some of the most common concerns regarding exchange platforms, they have so far largely been ignored because most cryptocurrency exchange platforms are either ambivalent to, or are unconcerned about the interests of their core community. This  is why CoinPulse was developed....

WOW, Great job Coinpulse!! Launch date 1st of July!
davorpc

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Too bad that for coinpulse registration and for the swap full ID verification is required including documents.

Your whole post isn't true. All is writen on Coinpulse web page and in the telegram group. Also in all of the articles that are on the web.

Coinpulse DOESN'T require KYC verification for Airdrop or to trade on the Exchange. KYC will be only for users that will want to whitdraw more than 2BTC a day.

Check on Coinpulse.io

Only thing you have to do is register and fill out the google form on the coinpulse.io home page. That's it.
ebch21m (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
Merited by Fredii (1)

Too bad that for coinpulse registration and for the swap full ID verification is required including documents.

I am not sure where you getting your information from. Please try to get information from the right sources. We have 10 moderators to answer your questions at https://t.me/coinpulseex please feel free to stop by and get clarification on whatever doubts/questions/concerns you have.

Verification is needed only if you want to withdraw more than 2 BTC daily. No verification is required either for registration rewards or Swap. If you have your coinpulse account, go to your dashboard, and you will see this clearly written there, posted below for your quick reference:

davorpc

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Thanks for the info

You are welcome. If you have any questions feel free to join the telegram group.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

I`m really excited to see with what speed is going the development of the EBCH and CoinPulse exchange!
The most thing I like about this project will be that unique feature that offers CoinPulse called Automatic or Trailing Stop Loss.
Tomorrow will be a Big day for all EBCH holders and not only and personally I`m looking forward to tomorrow's launch of the exchange!
By the way, who knows what tokens/pairs will be tradeable there with the start of CoinPulse?
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

I’m trying to understand some of the basics of block chain. From what I’ve read, a ledger is being verified by multiple people for transactions but who are the people verifying the ledger? Does everyone verify it? And what incentive is there to verify it?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

How do we actually do the swap?  Swap is supposed to be available now but I don't see how it is actually done.   Wouldn't we deposit ebch to the exchange and then use the swap page to convert it to CPEX?  

I just don't see the functionality.  Could someone please link to some instructions or a video illustrating how the swap is to be done?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
pliuhkam

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

How do we actually do the swap?  Swap is supposed to be available now but I don't see how it is actually done.   Wouldn't we deposit ebch to the exchange and then use the swap page to convert it to CPEX?  

I just don't see the functionality.  Could someone please link to some instructions or a video illustrating how the swap is to be done?

In this Youtube channel are tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/CoinPulseExchange
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

The referral program is simply amazing, as it will improve 30% of the revenue from all fees charged by our referral deals!

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.
What revenue will be there from fees is a strong question as for now... 
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Is the platform launched already??? I log in recently and was surprised with the volume.
Looks like people are not depositing any funds there or just are scary to do this.
What revenue will be there from fees is a strong question as for now...  

Everyone should go read their info in their Telegram channel.  There is a link to their Telegram server in the original post of this thread.  Personally, I'm quite disappointed and they should be doing a lot better job of communicating with the community regarding the shortcomings of their website launch.  Deposits work but there are some big problems even with deposits.  I only deposited a small amount and that was pretty easy.  It sounds like some other people deposited larger amounts and when they questioned the delays they were told this by an admin:

"After blockchain confirmations are over —we have internal process of approval. We have multi-sig wallets so once blockchain approved, dev approves it and then security officer has to approve it. Same process for deposit and withdrawals...it takes little longer but funds are more safe that way.."

I can tell you for my small btc deposit it didn't take more than 30-40 minutes which is actually pretty fast sometimes for BTC.

But... I couldn't even trade.  There were orders up for people selling ETH but when I tried to trade it just din't work.  I tried different times different methods and nothing worked.  

The admin were friendly with me but I saw them being pretty rude with some people... but to be fair some people were also being VERY rude to the admin.

Still though, the site needs to get things together.  For starters, they should have had pre-loaded buy/sell offerings to ensure there would be volume.  There is nothing illegal about that as long as the exchanges are set for fair market values.  It would satisfy me to see them make a very loud and public announcement acknowledging problems and explaining what they will do to solve the problems.  There are supposedly over 50,000 people interested in this exchange so they need to speak respectfully to that community.

Yes, they mad a very nice update to explain things, "Advising you not to place any orders as of now. We are working on fixing decimal issues. You might face problems placing order and they might not get executed."  and then another update, "We have suspended all deposits till the time we resolve above issue. We are not taking website down as lot of users would want to go through the exchange website."

It looks like they are trying to follow through and are doing a good job with that.

I want to see these guys do good.  Let's all wish them well.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀