Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Bitraffic - Bitcoin Advertising Network  (Read 14346 times)
RektCoins

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

There's always an alternative. Rektcoins is back!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

Hi Bitraffic

I have a small problem with the code, i'm currently using a 728x90 AD but isn't getting any Views or clicks but the banners shows in the page, could you help me?

Hi, I see that everything works fine in your account. Could you give me the link where the ad is displayed? regards

Hi you can see it here

http://rektcoins.pw/Litecoin/

Regards

Back again with Express Crypto! http://rektcoins.pw/ | COMING SOON : FAUCETPAY & FAUCETFLY! | http://rektcoins.pw/ | Official Threat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2032849 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

Not recomended here are stats for 1 week

http://prntscr.com/hes0ux

They are not evening counting impressions properly since yesterday
~~. Your CTR is too low that's why you have few advertiser offers. ~~

so you are telling, we need to push users to CLICK to the ads? i think the point of advertisement is, to make user curious about AD and clik it , because HE wants..

illogical what you are telling.
bitraffic (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

Not recomended here are stats for 1 week

http://prntscr.com/hes0ux

They are not evening counting impressions properly since yesterday
~~. Your CTR is too low that's why you have few advertiser offers. ~~

so you are telling, we need to push users to CLICK to the ads? i think the point of advertisement is, to make user curious about AD and clik it , because HE wants..

illogical what you are telling.
Hi, I'm not saying that. I say to be paid when a person clicks because the ad interests him. Most networks work in this way, I think you should find out a bit about how an advertising network works. You are only reproaching me for this while our other publishers work with the network without problems. regards
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

Hi Bitraffic

I have a small problem with the code, i'm currently using a 728x90 AD but isn't getting any Views or clicks but the banners shows in the page, could you help me?

Hi, I see that everything works fine in your account. Could you give me the link where the ad is displayed? regards

Hi you can see it here

http://rektcoins.pw/Litecoin/

Regards

Hello, we have already solved your problem. The error was that I put the site with a capital letter "Rektcoins.pw", the correct thing would be "rektcoins.pw". You can see on your panel that the impressions are now counted normally. regards
pubase

Activity: 435
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:28:31 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:48:33 AM by pubase

Bitraffic admin, you should do something about revenues! Even if you have only CPC campaign(with very low CPC costs...) we should be paid for CPM impressions as well, 0,20$ per day? When I check all my earnings from all advertisers that I use, bitraffic is a joke...

Another issue, all ads dissapeared, only the floating 300x250 is visible even if it appears every time does not record...

Change your way of revenues man, you pay the smallest possible percentage, and we offer you so much traffic.

You take 0.08$ per click and impressions, and we recieve around 0.014?

My slide banner receives 305 clicks and earned $4.75. Cheap advertising, good profit for admin and we gather pennies...

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:10:18 PM

Bitraffic admin, you should do something about revenues! Even if you have only CPC campaign(with very low CPC costs...) we should be paid for CPM impressions as well, 0,20$ per day? When I check all my earnings from all advertisers that I use, bitraffic is a joke...

Another issue, all ads dissapeared, only the floating 300x250 is visible even if it appears every time does not record...

Change your way of revenues man, you pay the smallest possible percentage, and we offer you so much traffic.

My slide banner receives 305 clicks and earned $4.75. Cheap advertising, good profit for admin and we gather pennies...

Hello, we regret that you are not satisfied with the service but you must understand that the platform only has 10 days, right now we have few advertisers that is why the profits are low, we promise that they will increase. We prefer to pay a little less to our publishers but pay them all before giving them high profits and then turn scam (as most of us do), we only ask for patience. The profits will increase. If you think it is not convenient, you can leave the platform and return in the future when you deem it convenient. regards
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

Haha scam network scammed away website down
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

Hello, we regret that you are not satisfied with the service but you must understand that the platform only has 10 days, right now we have few advertisers that is why the profits are low, we promise that they will increase. We prefer to pay a little less to our publishers but pay them all before giving them high profits and then turn scam (as most of us do), we only ask for patience. The profits will increase. If you think it is not convenient, you can leave the platform and return in the future when you deem it convenient. regards

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Hello everyone!

Do not worry! We are working to update our server, since due to the high number of visits, our server fell. We will try to start the site as soon as possible. We regret the inconvenience.

Best regards .
Team bitraffic.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Hello everyone!

Do not worry! We are working to update our server, since due to the high number of visits, our server fell. We will try to start the site as soon as possible. We regret the inconvenience.

Best regards .
Team bitraffic.

Your site loads fine for me, it loads very very quickly (in the blink of an eye).

bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

Hello everyone!

Best regards .
Team bitraffic.

Your site loads fine for me, it loads very very quickly (in the blink of an eye).

Hello, does it work well at this time?
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Hello, does it work well at this time?

Yes! It does, it loads just as fast as bitcointalk, if not a little faster.

bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

If someone can not enter yet, please let me know!

regards
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

What hosting you guys using ? Website loads fast as fuck ! I also need a fast speed hosting my current one sucks with 16gb ram and intel xeon
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

What hosting you guys using ? Website loads fast as fuck ! I also need a fast speed hosting my current one sucks with 16gb ram and intel xeon

Hello, to provide a great service we use. Intel Xeon E5 2630v4 (10x 2.20GHZ), 256gb ram REG ECC and SSD disks. regards
iogame

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:13:20 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:58:27 AM by iogame

High load on site might be reason.

CMS script you are using is too slow.

If it could be optimized a little, you could achieve better speed performance and keep high load.

A tool to collect 10 types of digital coins. Hand picked faucet lists. https://iogame.ml/faucet-list/
Make your own ref link, share it to your friend and earn 100% refferal commision from faucets in list. Any visit to any faucet will bring coins to your wallet!
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Attentive all publishers!

Before December 24, we will launch a new way to monetize your sites regardless of traffic, we want to help those who do not meet our requirements to be part of Bitraffic due to little traffic or content. All our publishers can use it. Once launched we will communicate via email and Bitcointalk.

Best regards
Bitraffic team.
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !
We suspend your account momentarily because your site has a problem! Upon entering your site, a message appears that has been hacked. If your site comes back to work please contact support. regards
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !
We suspend your account momentarily because your site has a problem! Upon entering your site, a message appears that has been hacked. If your site comes back to work please contact support. regards

Thanks. Thats the right thing to do. Hopefully I can recover my site as soon as possible.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

Account suspended.
No more future? LOL

Hello !

Thanks. Thats the right thing to do. Hopefully I can recover my site as soon as possible.

We recommend that you contact your hosting server, surely they can solve your problem. We hope you can recover your site soon.

Best regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: