Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Bitraffic - Bitcoin Advertising Network  (Read 14346 times)
Faucetspro

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

For me, it is the worst AD network. When I started using this network, I was getting revenue for Impression/click. But once I crossed 10$, I am not at all getting anything for Impression/click. I stopped using this ad network. Again I thought this problem may be from my side so again I added ad code from 20 days and I am not at all getting anything.

Totally Cheater!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

For me, it is the worst AD network. When I started using this network, I was getting revenue for Impression/click. But once I crossed 10$, I am not at all getting anything for Impression/click. I stopped using this ad network. Again I thought this problem may be from my side so again I added ad code from 20 days and I am not at all getting anything.

Totally Cheater!!!!

We have the same problem unfortunately.  Sad

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Totally Cheater!!!!

I cant face this problem got impressions and clicks last days ..... but i also faced that the clicks gets lower and lower .
maybee there anti'fraud check is banning many traffic like russians or so XD

regards
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Totally Cheater!!!!

I cant face this problem got impressions and clicks last days ..... but i also faced that the clicks gets lower and lower .
maybee there anti'fraud check is banning many traffic like russians or so XD

regards

In our case it shows absolutely 0 clicks and 0 views, nothing whatsoever.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
thsooq

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Please do not scam, do like the honest adsense delete us immediately. 4 weeks do not receive any payments. I exceed  the 40$ limit twice. People say that they receive payments. Why we do not. please explain. do not ask for username. We are in 2018, so check your system and ask yourself, it is impossible to be for a single user !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......   

Please explain why I do not receive the payment, others said they receive. Note you pay me scam payments. to my account, no email and no money in the wallet.... please do not scam, please do not scam....wtf
bitraffic (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Please do not scam, do like the honest adsense delete us immediately. 4 weeks do not receive any payments. I exceed  the 40$ limit twice. People say that they receive payments. Why we do not. please explain. do not ask for username. We are in 2018, so check your system and ask yourself, it is impossible to be for a single user !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......   

Please explain why I do not receive the payment, others said they receive. Note you pay me scam payments. to my account, no email and no money in the wallet.... please do not scam, please do not scam....wtf

Hello, I need your username to check. Send it to support@bitraffic.com. Thank you.
WebDizi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

This site does not pay! Yesterday there should be a payment and no.

Admin and what about??

The payments are sent automatically every 7 days, Monday every week.
GXLisa

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

Community Manager of GameX

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Two Mondays have been passed since we are eligible to get a payout but we didn't get it. We opened a ticket on the support section and sent an additional email but there is no reply. Our loss is around $80. We suggest you stay away from them.

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (https://gamex.co.in)
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Two Mondays have been passed since we are eligible to get a payout but we didn't get it. We opened a ticket on the support section and sent an additional email but there is no reply. Our loss is around $80. We suggest you stay away from them.

Hello, we have checked your account and you have not received your payment because you have selected this option in your "Hold next payment" account, this option makes your balance remain in "Hold" I have currently unchecked this option to receive your payment next Monday . Regards!
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

This site does not pay! Yesterday there should be a payment and no.

Admin and what about??

The payments are sent automatically every 7 days, Monday every week.

Hello, could you give me your username to check your payment? Regards!
GXLisa

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Hello, we have checked your account and you have not received your payment because you have selected this option in your "Hold next payment" account, this option makes your balance remain in "Hold" I have currently unchecked this option to receive your payment next Monday . Regards!
Hi,
"Hold Next Payment" has a tooltip that states "When check on this option, you will able receive your payment in the next period." which tells me to check it if I want to get paid. That made me confused. It's better to change that "will" to "won't" or something.
After Monday, I'll send another post here if I get the payment to let other publishers know and if we get paid normally, we will continue to use Bitraffic in our platform.
Thanks for the answer.

bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

Hi,
"Hold Next Payment" has a tooltip that states "When check on this option, you will able receive your payment in the next period." which tells me to check it if I want to get paid. That made me confused. It's better to change that "will" to "won't" or something.
After Monday, I'll send another post here if I get the payment to let other publishers know and if we get paid normally, we will continue to use Bitraffic in our platform.
Thanks for the answer.

We will consider it. Do not worry, you will receive your payment next Monday. Regards!
GXLisa

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.

We will consider it. Do not worry, you will receive your payment next Monday. Regards!
OK, so Monday came, passed and we didn't get our payment.

Alge898

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Hi,
I'm not receiving payments since 20 nov, but site show that payments are made!

I hope Bitraffic is just waiting for a better btc/usd rate

All the best
GXLisa

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.

Update: We got the payment today. We'll continue to use Bitraffic and report the progress about future payments here.

bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.

Update: We got the payment today. We'll continue to use Bitraffic and report the progress about future payments here.
Thanks Smiley
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Hello publishers,

We want to announce 2 updates.

-Referrals:

Now you will earn 10% of all purchases made by their advertisers and 5% of all the profits that their referred publishers choose.

-Withdraw with Paypal:

Due to the great volatility that the cryptos have had this last month, we have decided to add the Paypal processor as a withdrawal form again.
We clarify that this form of withdrawal will be available only for a time, maybe 3 months. Because paypal has its own rules with Bitcoin websites and we may have some problems with our account.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact support.

https://bitraffic.com
Regards!
edulml

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

hello

https://althub.club

Is my website good for approval in bittraffic ?
bitraffic (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

hello

https://althub.club

Is my website good for approval in bittraffic ?

Hello, if your website can be accepted. You can register and send your website to be approved. Regards!
MrBrightside11

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Hey, I am an Admin at Cointiplyguide.com and was thinking of adding your banners from your site and maybe a popunder.

I believe my site is approved as I registered and got the code to post the banners, but I could be wrong.
I have a Game Faucet List that I am going to be promoting and keeping updated with the latest game faucets that are out there:
https://www.cointiplyguide.com/faucets

Right now I have Adconity banners on it, which often don't get me credit when people visit because they don't have enough advertisers.

Do you care if other banners are on my site? I probably will remove one or two of the ones currently on there?

Do you care how I get my traffic? -- i.e. if I purchase popunder ads from another network or PTC ads on a faucet site like Cointiply or Adbtc?

Thanks
MrBrightside
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: