Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANN][Pre-ICO] 🔥🔥 FiCoin - Invest in your Future. Passive Cashflow Coin  (Read 1375 times)
anjalika (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this on the edge of my chair!

1) The bounty program is going to end at the 10th of December.
Do not miss the chance to get some additional bonus from there.
The bounty program can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454316

2) We are having a live Q&A on 9th of December in CoinZone Telegram Group which has almost 1000 people. In addition CoinZone will be giving away 500 FiCoins to 5 random people who participate in the Q&A.

3) We have very HOT and EXCITING news that we're going to release tomorrow. You will find them on our website, so stay tuned and spread the word for us.

Best Regards,

FiCoin Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

The whitepaper is fairly comprehensive but there's no information about your teams identities or Linkedin profiles

If you provide those you might gain more investor interest

segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

Haven't heard anything the last time from this project, is it still ongoing, are there any new plans, updated Roadmap or website? Couldn't find that much about it.
velski69

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

its a great project, currently ripping the benefits from the project through staking Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
velski69

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Haven't heard anything the last time from this project, is it still ongoing, are there any new plans, updated Roadmap or website? Couldn't find that much about it.

the project is already launched and there are already people who are using the platform and earning rewards through staking, i am currently one of them, there no problems or whatsoever,
Manner

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Awesome project, the only program that I can see that will be sustainable for the long term.  Price is going to go up when you guys get on a bigger exchange for sure.
mahamuda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

when Ico Will start should we submit for KYC document??? or just directly joint?Thanks
Eric B

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

Brilliant ICO sofar!

Great community with absolutely amazing support.
One of the few ICOs I've been in that kept to the roadmap and made deadline after deadline.

I am one hell of a happy investor!

FiCoin because Eric deserves a second beer fridge
Ariepert

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

Very excited about ficoin! Sustainable passiveincome from staking with a transparent platform! Their support is fantastic and they respond to questions very quickly.
Off

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

Ficoin airdrop similar to BTG if you missed BTG at low price dont miss this coin again
NashGeo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Absolutely fantastic platform with a transparent team.

Pay outs work instantly and we get paid in ETH.
They're releasing everything on the 18th so it's about to skyrocket.

Hold on to your hats everyone we're going stellar.

The community is fantastic, join us on telegram!
cryptokid03

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Let me start a bit with a story of my crypto journey. I started my crypto journey by  joining ICOs especially lending ICOs since I had seen on Youtube that many people were able to 10-100x their investment in just one or two months. Those profits were real and I thought it would be a rare opportunity to make money, so I did some research about several lending ICOs and invested in them, in hope to make those insane gains in such a short time. Well, it had been several months since I invested but none of them generated profits, as some of them turned out to be a scam, while some others kept delaying and giving false hopes. Short after, lending space was shocked by the Bitconnect exit, and followed by Davor recently. My entire point of view about lending platforms was changed since then. I was literally about to give up with my investment, but then my friend introduced me into FiCoin. He explained how transparent FiCoin is and also how well they reacted and adapted to the current market condition by changing their lending program into staking program etc. I thought it was all BS, until I joined their community channel. I was lurking there for a while and turned out that what my friend told me was right. What makes me believe and feel confidence investing in FiCoin is the fact that their platform is not a Ponzi scheme, which proven by them not having any referral bonuses (no MLM) other than just the bonuses for the ICO, their sustainability, the fact that staking is legal, and obivously not a pump and dump platform as they dont have an internal exchange! Oh did I forget to mention that they pay the daily interest in ETH, not in their own coin, which means you don't have to worry about finding a buyer to cash out your daily interest. 

I'm writing this comment not to shil this coin nor I get paid to do so, but I just want to let the community know that lending; or should I say staking platform is not going to end even after what happened to BCC and Dav.

Currently FiCoin is listed on token.store and still traded cheaply as it has not fully operated its staking program, so rather than investing into another lending ICO which we can't tell yet how they are gonna perform, it's wise to invest into something that already works  and has everything in place Smiley
miriam82

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

when Ico Will start should we submit for KYC document??? or just directly joint?Thanks

Ficoin ICO already finished a while ago. you just join.

the great news for you is that ficoin is on token.store exchange, with price under ICO price.

and staking already on the way with limit. open for all on 18 Feb.
miriam82

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

if you have question, it is best to join Ficoin telegram group where Ficoin admins are present 24/7.

https://t.me/FiCoinSupport
Cryptosurfer2049

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Reasons to buy Ficoin:

1) Fibo - AI

An authentic artificial intelligence trading bot with a proven track record and trading history.

2) Staking.

The FIRST platform to adapt their lending programme to pure staking, generating profits of up to 36% per month. Interest is calculated based on a 24 hour average of the price of FiC across all exchanges, ensuring long term growth and sustainability.

There is no minimum staking period.

3) Interest

Paid in ETH. No token conversions. No conversion fees. No need to sell unwanted coins at a probable loss to generate income. Just pure profit when you want it!

4) Client protection fund.

Multiple income strategies such as gamification mean even in market downturns interest payments can still be made.

5) Gamification

Soon to be incorporated into the dashboard. Services such as staking your coins will require a simple task such as watching a video, sharing a post on social media etc. generating an additional income stream. This income goes directly to the client protection fund.

6) Transparency

All Fibo trading statistics are available on the dashboard. No internal exchange. No price manipulation. The value of the coin is the true market value.

7) Security

You keep your coins in your ERC20 compatible wallet such as MEW. A smart contract analyses the contents of your wallet but you are in control of your coins at all times.

Cool Support

Impeccable 24/7 support from a dedicated team led by Phil, the owner of Bitclub Digital, a leading Crypto ICO PR & Marketing Services provider. Having had many many projects to pick from, this was his top choice.

https://bitclub.digital

9) The Whitepaper.

Read it. Digest it. Understand it. The WP is intelligently written and comprehensive. It radiates academic credibility and clearly illustrates a superb industry defining business model.

10) The Website.

Slick, intuitive, and well designed. Includes links to Crypto News.

https://www.ficoin.tech

11) Branding

Distinctive modern logo depicting Fibonacci model.

12) Marketing

Huge marketing campaign in the pipeline driven by the experienced team at Bitclub Digital.

13) No MLM structure.

Ficoin cannot be accused of being a Ponzi scheme.

14) FiCoin total supply: 12,930,352

After a 2 million coin burn post ICO, this low amount will ensure price appreciation as awareness of the project grows.

FiCoin - Empowered by Innovations!

~

WHERE CAN I BUY FICOIN?!

FiC is currently trading on:

Token Store:
https://token.store/trade/FIC

Idax:
https://www.idax.mn

Available at ICO price. But not for long!
More exchanges to follow...

WHEN CAN I STAKE?

Staking is currently in a beta testing phase to establish stability of the platform prior to launch. 10 people are able to begin staking each night at 00:00 hrs GMT until staking officialy starts for all participants on Sunday 18th February at 20:00 hrs GMT.
NSAKEY

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

if you have question, it is best to join Ficoin telegram group where Ficoin admins are present 24/7.

https://t.me/FiCoinSupport

Hello. I was unfairly banned from this telegram group for asking legitimate questions and raising legitimate concerns. The admins for the group seemed to take things personally, even though my comments were neutral and were not designed to provoke or spread FUD. This happened a few weeks ago. I am an investor. Thanks.
CryptoDawg823

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

Are you listed on any external exchanges? Also - have you been able to compensate daily?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: