Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility  (Read 144841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UtopianMessiah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Why u make less time for swap coins? I don't have time for today =( First u said that swap will end 7th January, I thought that I have 2 days more..

GIVE US BACK THIS 2 DAYS!

Important lesson; life will change the goal posts without warning.  When you are presented with a good opportunity do not hesitate and wait until 93% of the decision time has passed to make your move.

Next time, maybe set your target at 50%...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3 Antminer

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

as of today (after swap) Straks community is much bigger.But this cannot be keep going with coinsmarket successfully. İt is not working as supposed to be  for several  days. Come on , even web design seems like a scam.

Much bigger and much respectable exchanges is a MUST
furunduk

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Next time, maybe set your target at 50%...

And if I was in a business trip for 3 weeks and I hadn't inet? Not everyone check the news everyday. It's a real story..I thought that I have 2 more days to swap my coins.

p.s. it's not humanly and not fair. First it was 7th January, so follow the deadlines
squbs

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

Hello Straks community ---

Straks is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Thanks for the update.  I'll look into the process and setup over the next few days.
Atexor

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Definitely Signatum, and then Straks have no luck for exchanges.
First Crypopia has issues with wallets, then coinsmarket is down. They said that they will be migrating to the new serwers. As I see they haven't any fanpage or something to inform us what's going wrong. Anyway I hope they won't end their business in that "scam way".

Anyway, in that case I change my mind and currently the most important thing for Straks is bigger, more stable exchange.
Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Exchanges will probably be priority now.

I assume they wanted to get this swap madness solved first.

Let's go to Kucoin exchange, then Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. But at the moment, Kucoin might be the best option.
https://www.kucoin.com/

New coin should have some time to mature before going to big markets otherwise it may turn into shitcoin over there.
Atexor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Did anyone tried using stocks.exchange? I've registered and I wanted to sell few Straks but I couldn't find deposit address anywhere.
In FAQ I found question and the answer:
How do I deposit crypto currencies?
To deposit crypto currencies in profile choose crypto currency for deposit, click Deposit, and transfer crypto currency to the specified address. After a few confirmations the amount will be credited to your account.

"Profile" word was hyperlink and redirected me to almost empty site, the same like button called "Manage" near "Wallets". I tried to disable ublock or change browser but still getting the same. Does anyone know how to use that strange exchange?
UnknownX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Change the end date of swap is completely unprofessional
yeah, such actions of devs saying much more about the project than their words.
I was on big holidays and planing to swap on this weekend, but as the developers do not keep their word I'm not interested in straks anymore Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

What happened? Why the hell did you change the end date of the exchange?
Developer Announcement:
"The Signatum coin swap registration period has now officially ended. The first STRAKS payments will be executed according to plan, on the 10th of January. We thank you all for your patience and your continued support and we look forward to building the future of STRAKS alongside our strong and fast growing community."
It's good that I exchanged a few coins, but I wanted to change more. At the end of the exchange was on January 7.
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Developer Announcement:
"The Signatum coin swap registration period has now officially ended. The first STRAKS payments will be executed according to plan, on the 10th of January. We thank you all for your patience and your continued support and we look forward to building the future of STRAKS alongside our strong and fast growing community."
It's good that I exchanged a few coins, but I wanted to change more. At the end of the exchange was on January 7.

COZ swap was being abused, every average joe was buying signatum to swap, and swap was meant only for older signatum members, to help them out. It was a gesture of good will from Straks team.

You had more then enough to swap.

Atexor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Developer Announcement:

COZ swap was being abused, every average joe was buying signatum to swap, and swap was meant only for older signatum members, to help them out. It was a gesture of good will from Straks team.

You had more then enough to swap.

Exactly, and people who wanted to make swap in the last moment didn't know old proverb to never to do anything at the last moment. There were more than enough time and they decided to end it a bit faster because users weren't fair and they wanted "free Straks". It could cause lovering it's value.

It was good move and as Brucelats said - a gesture by devs to scammed people -  to give thempossiblity to perform SWAP.
Bigbones87

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

I've got to say.....ending the swap process early is total bulls**t. I've been trying to get my sigt wallet synced for a couple days and have been having health issues, so haven't been able to jump right on the swap. I hop on today to do the swap, since there was suppose to still be another couple days......and voila. Screwed.

Edit: and to feed us the crap excuse that we shouldn't have waited until last few days....that's just bull crap. What the hell is the point in having a start and end day, if all your going to do is end it whenever you want and then say "shouldn't have waited"?
I mean what's the cut off for your "shouldn't have waited" statement? If someone waited until there was only 7 days left, and you decided to end it at 8 days left would you be saying "shouldnt have waited"? And the whole thing about it being abused by non sigt holders.....well duh! You should have seen that coming a mile away. Of course people we're going to do that. It's been brought and mentioned since before the swap ever even took place. SMDH
natan069

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Its not good to finish sooner than anounced

Glad I swaped some days ago, ALL my mined sigt, I´m giving everything to the project, hope pays out.

could have sold in the pump the sigt, but I hope Straks have a good future.
I´m holding.
perforator

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Greetings! I planned to use a swap-bot today, and I did not think that the period of his work would be suddenly interrupted before the promised date.
The reason is clear to me, but I'm not one of those who bought SIGT to exchange it for STAK, I started mining almost immediately after the launch of Signatum, and on my wallet only incoming transactions from mining pools, all transactions are dated August 2017, I think that such as I have many. It would be good for such cases to make the possibility of swap outside the announced period.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

Glad I swaped some days ago, ALL my mined sigt, I´m giving everything to the project, hope pays out.

I´m holding.

So, Like the rest once I heard about the start of the swap I got on it and got my coins in and burnt and ready. This has happened more then once so anyone who has put any amount of time  in the Crypto world knows things move fast and if you not not keeping up you will get left behind. It is up to you to maintain and watch your wallets. Things happen fast and furious so you need to stay up with the changes or get left behind. So having the Dev cut the swap short because of people abusing is not that uncommon. Sorry that you got left behind. Next time just get the shit done and not try to get the last few more before the swap/ Greed is what kills people portfolios

So looks like it will take 14 months before I get enough coins back from the swap so I can run a mater node. Looks like it will take 44 months (4 years) to get all my coins back from the swap? Damn that is a long time.

aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

When will be next announcements about STRAKS?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

I´m holding.

So, Like the rest once I heard about the start of the swap I got on it and got my coins in and burnt and ready. This has happened more then once so anyone who has put any amount of time  in the Crypto world knows things move fast and if you not not keeping up you will get left behind. It is up to you to maintain and watch your wallets. Things happen fast and furious so you need to stay up with the changes or get left behind. So having the Dev cut the swap short because of people abusing is not that uncommon. Sorry that you got left behind. Next time just get the shit done and not try to get the last few more before the swap/ Greed is what kills people portfolios
Nope, next time just do not trust official announcement of straks dev team Grin
Also dev team was ready to swap all 100% of SIGT... so about what people abuse you are talking?
They just decide to suddenly change the rules of the game, may be they were worring about their premine Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
furunduk

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

If they want that i do the swap only at the day one, they must to did only one day for the swap! Correct!?
The devs said me that shit happens, we need to move and think faster and etc cuz "it's a life". And they are sorry for that, but they can't give us one more chance to swap. But I still don't understand, why first they give us 30days swap and then they don't follow deadlines
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Is it possible to swap coins right now? I don't like the fact that there is some deadline that wasn't set in advance...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Yakherder

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

How do you unlock this wallet??? I encrypted it, but don't see unlock anywhere? And what's the deal with the huge difference in circulating and total supply? I'm trying to find the answers but there's so much conflicting info.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: