Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanting To Buy Old Bitcoin Addresses ( $5 Per Address)  (Read 1772 times)
CheapVccSeller (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:30 PM

Doesnt need any balance in it? who will sell an account with a balance for $5?

No it doesn't need balance as stated in the o.p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:21:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:16:10 AM by CheapVccSeller

How to sell?
What information should i give

All i need is the private key or .dat file but send btc address 1st so i can see if its what i'l looking for
of course you can take out all the $ first.
I'm only interested in the address not balance
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

What about address created in the first quarter of 2015, as i am holding more then 20 address at that time, if you need then we can proceed it.

Got any from 2014?
Uses

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

How do I know if my address is from later than 2015? Is there a way to check and how do I sell these to you

CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:39 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:55:33 AM by CheapVccSeller

How do I know if my address is from later than 2015? Is there a way to check and how do I sell these to you

You can check on blockchain.info

To sell to me You can either send me the private key or the .dat file
doesn't need any balance in the wallet.
However first send me the btc address so i can see if it's what i'm looking for.
(Melania)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:25 AM

I have sent the OP dozens of addresses with their private keys, lets hope this one pays unlike the last one who said that since they have no Bitcoin cash, he is not going to buy them, duh if they had any BCH why would I sell them to you?
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

I have sent the OP dozens of addresses with their private keys, lets hope this one pays unlike the last one who said that since they have no Bitcoin cash, he is not going to buy them, duh if they had any BCH why would I sell them to you?

None of those addresses work for me/ aren't what i'm looking for. You should have sent me the addresses first so i could see if they work for me instead of sending me the private key right away. Anyways i didn't touch the private key just here to make legit deals with people. I bought 2 addresses already so far and somebody else said they will sell to me tommorow.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:02 AM

What's the reason why you need an old bitcoin address? I want to know it. If I'm satisfied to your answer, I'll sell mine.

I'm not here to give you reason only to buy i got my own personal reasons which i will keep confidential. Whoever wants to make an easy $5 they can.

So far bought 2 addresses for $10
I know of a person who earns an easy $5 and now spending his life in prison time.
I'm curious to know what can you do with an old bitcoin address. Roll Eyes

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

Please refrain from trolling on my thread or i will report you to mods and you might get banned.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

Please refrain from trolling on my thread or i will report you to mods and you might get banned.
Get ban from asking you this simple question hmm? let me be more clear, what will you
be doing with these address. just to let you know we have a track on guys like you. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:30 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:41:18 AM by CheapVccSeller

Get ban from asking you this simple question hmm? let me be more clear, what will you
be doing with these address. just to let you know we have a track on guys like you. Smiley

Like i said. What i do with the address is none of your concern. Maybe i'm a collector of old things.  I've already bought a couple of them and all went well. If you're not interested then hop off my thread. Sure keep a track on me if you want all i'm doing is simply buying old btc addresses lol.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

https://gyazo.com/0b452718c37884b7d4d4d4391b5fe9ec So Far i've done 1 deal on this site looking to do more
This trust rating is not very valid. First of all, it is neutral trust. Secondly, the guy who gave you the rating doesn't have any trust himself. And thirdly, the person is a freaking newbie. I can make a newbie and give myself a trust rating like this. So like I said, this ain't valid, bro. In other words, there is no point putting this is the OP.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

I know of a person who earns an easy $5 and now spending his life in prison time.

As I already pointed out on the last page if they hold CLAMS they are worth a lot more than $5. ($26 at current CLAM prices.)

If the OP is digging for CLAMS then the address must have been funded above dust level at a specified block number on May 12, 2014. Each qualifying address received 4.60545574 CLAMS currently priced at $5.78 each. All you need to do to get them is download and install the client and import either your wallet.dat file or the individual private keys. You don't even need to wait for the blockchain to synch before sending them to an exchange to sell.

You can easily check the addresses yourself at:

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
donDrey

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

How to sell?
What information should i give

You can PM him but I think he will request for the empty wallet address.
donDrey

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

If you have done any other deal apart from the one u cited up there, can you pls share the proof with us?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:42:45 AM

As I already pointed out on the last page if they hold CLAMS they are worth a lot more than $5. ($26 at current CLAM prices.)

Maybe I (or someone else) should start a new similar thread with better rewards
so that people have more than one option where to sell their used addresses
there are some coin devs distributing/airdroping their coins to btc holder based on certain blockchain snapshot
so an address may worth more by claiming more than one airdrop
I'm thinking about sharing 60-40 or 70-30  Grin for whatever the address worth
how about that... anyone interested? If so, I'll start one  Wink

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

None of those addresses work for me/ aren't what i'm looking for. You should have sent me the addresses first so i could see if they work for me instead of sending me the private key right away.
Can you explain what you're looking for? Are you looking for addresses that used to have a high balance?

Maybe I (or someone else) should start a new similar thread with better rewards
so that people have more than one option where to sell their used addresses
there are some coin devs distributing/airdroping their coins to btc holder based on certain blockchain snapshot
so an address may worth more by claiming more than one airdrop
I'm thinking about sharing 60-40 or 70-30  Grin for whatever the address worth
how about that... anyone interested? If so, I'll start one  Wink
I'm all for competition, so go ahead! Transparancy is much appreciated too, I used to have a thread that shares the Byteball airdrop. Because of my transparancy, most people who saw the thread went on their own.
I've also seen several threads now of people looking for old addresses for tax purposes: "prove" they used to have a high balance a few years back, so they can "explain" the capital gain.

Whatever reason it is, it helps if you explain in details what you're looking for.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:51:51 PM

Calling your bullshit Op, people know everything about the possibility of doubling their balances on some other shitcoin blockchain mate, if you are

Buying unconditionally @$5 per Bitcoin address used more than once, I'll sell you thousands. you not telling us your purpose for buying these old

Addresses doesn't help anyone here.
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

Balance doesn't matter. All i'm looking for is address which was made before 2015 and willing to pay $5 per address. Some people have told me to add them on telegram/etc. I'm only dealing through pm's on here so it's safe for both parties. I am also fine with using escrow if that makes you feel safer. I'm a collector of old btc addresses.
CheapVccSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

https://gyazo.com/fe9f62b9a14f7d8a2bf6be07f96a6546

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=902229

Just bought 3 more addresses and left a tip for this user and he went first. I will ask him to vouch on my thread when he see's my message but if he doesn't here's proof of me dealing with him. Of course there's more messages then that but i don't know if he'd like me to screenshot and post all the messages.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: