Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH  (Read 9506 times)
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

Yes, what you said is very true. I think health is our most valuable asset because if we don't have good health we are not able to make money and also, as you said, all the money we earn goes to doctors and hospitals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Our life is so precious then  do not waste it, by maintaining a healthy and orderly diet, although we are a lot of money but we can not enjoy it, it's useless. Other than that set aside some of our income to sign up at health insurance for us, to be able to guarantee our funding when we are sick.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

I agree completely that health is wealth, it can not be bought any where in the world, staying healthy is the best thing to do.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

In my country, there is giant holding built and run by a big family. They can buy an entire country Smiley but one of their sons has some disease and couldn't walk and do other stuff. So what s the point of having that wealth without health.
Health is the essential richness in the world.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Hopewell12

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

Health is my biggest asset.  If I don't have it, none of my other assets are worth anything to me, since I wont be here to enjoy them. 
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Very very true saying. This is one of the universal truth of all time. Without a good health we will not able to do anything. So good health is really very important. I will request each and every to have a good health.  Because good health can not buy or repair.
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

it is very interesting when we want to invest with various fields not to mention also bitcoin, personally I prefer to run a few kilo meters just to maintain health Grin
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

Health is wealth. Yes it is because if you’re body is healthy you can do your job well and so you will earn money. Invest to your self, pay attention to your health and body. Always remember health is wealth.
sajjad.torch

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

Without any doubt.... Health is wealth. We everyone should take care of our health. That is the highest valuable rich in this world.

I workout each and everyday.
Erykacrypt

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Healthy life style and a healthy mind that what keeps a person fit and healthy..It is so true that health is wealth.
juetj4079

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

I agree with you that good health is very important to us, otherwise it is useless to earn more money. Therefore, we should cherish the body now and have a regular diet and exercise every day.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Yeah. i also agree to this. HEALTH IS WEALTH.

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Health is wealth that is true. If we are not healthy,wealth means nothing to us. So our health is a real wealth,we should always try to be healthy.
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Thank you very much . After reading your post I thought I have to start taking care of myself. I like GYM but I do not have time for it. Everything was taken care of by work
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

There is nothing in our life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

yeah., I believe in it. You can consider health is your wealth, because even you have no money now as soon as you are healthy, you can be proud on that. In terms that you have a lot of money and your not healthy, your money will be nothing coz you gonna die early with poor health.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
boomdasdas

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I agree with you . if there is no health. We will not be able to work and earn money
lellullol

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

I exercise 2-3 hours a day. I am a dancer, so I see health is very important
Scrollfire

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

Its the only treasure you cant buy.
Ilirjrouh

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

as the saying goes in a healthy body there is a strong soul then we can conclude health is a very valuable wealth
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: