Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

You should think about adding an autoexchange feature to your extraction service. Say someone just wants BTC or ETC instead of the new coins. You can offer then an instant exchange at the time of extraction. Just send then btc or eth and you keep all the new coins. Something to consider.  Huh

+1. I will use this service when this becomes possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Is there anyway to extract fork coins from FaucetHub wallet address?

It's not possible as they give no ability to export the private keys or anything, they control everything from their side just like exchanges and online wallets.
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

You should think about adding an autoexchange feature to your extraction service. Say someone just wants BTC or ETC instead of the new coins. You can offer then an instant exchange at the time of extraction. Just send then btc or eth and you keep all the new coins. Something to consider.  Huh

We have lots of clients ask us to do this, but we don't want to be an exchange or carry any currency risk. We simply charge a fee to help you get what's already yours.

We have considered building an API in case someone else wants to build that part of the system and use WS only for extraction. If there is a group serious about making that part, get in touch with us via email and we can discuss.

We are syncing a Bitcoin God node as we speak, it seems like one of the "easy adds" to our automated fork claiming tool.

KEVORK

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Hi,
is it possible to claim the forked coins from a copay wallet? Thanks
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

We have lots of clients ask us to do this, but we don't want to be an exchange or carry any currency risk.

What do you mean by "carry any currency risk"? I don't think any customer can sell the coins faster than you. As soon as you extract them, you can automatically sell them at market price via an exchange API and send to customer's BTC address. While each customer has to create a dozen of exchange accounts and have much frustration to go through all the steps required to sell everything on different websites.

But of course, someone could want to hold the coins instead of selling them, because maybe they will be worth more in the future etc. So you actually just need a simple optional checkbox with something like this:

I want you to sell all extracted coins for me and send me BTC. I understand you will sell them at market price. I agree this add-on service has a +5% fee, for a total fee of 15%.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:50:45 PM by walleting.services

Hi,
is it possible to claim the forked coins from a copay wallet? Thanks

yes, we can handle all wallets where the user controls the private keys.

I think this is a standard BIP39 wallet passphrase, thus you can use our regular automated service: https://dig.walleting.services/#/
after emptying all crypto from your seed. If not, we can do it manually.

Feel free to post here or email us:  walleting.services@protonmail.com if you require any help.

Note: We are still in need of Merit in order to post our snazzy profile pic. We would appreciate if you'd Merit the 1st post of this thread.

Godcoin1

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

Hello,

I see the Bitcoin God in the site. Which wallet and exchange is working now to deposit and sell GOD?

Thanks.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

We have lots of clients ask us to do this, but we don't want to be an exchange or carry any currency risk.

What do you mean by "carry any currency risk"? I don't think any customer can sell the coins faster than you. As soon as you extract them, you can automatically sell them at market price via an exchange API and send to customer's BTC address. While each customer has to create a dozen of exchange accounts and have much frustration to go through all the steps required to sell everything on different websites.

But of course, someone could want to hold the coins instead of selling them, because maybe they will be worth more in the future etc. So you actually just need a simple optional checkbox with something like this:

I want you to sell all extracted coins for me and send me BTC. I understand you will sell them at market price. I agree this add-on service has a +5% fee, for a total fee of 15%.

It's more about the being an exchange part. We decided to keep our service simple, charge a percentage of the coin extracted. Clients might see a price on Coinmarketcap, but that's the futures price, not the deposit-sell-withdrawal price. There is also an issue with larger clients, in that many of these markets are not deep enough.

We have long planned to offer an API, should another service want to handle the exchange part. If we were approached by a serious operation looking to do that, we would swing into action.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Hello,

I see the Bitcoin God in the site. Which wallet and exchange is working now to deposit and sell GOD?

Thanks.

Yes, we have recently added it and tested it. Official announcement soon after we get enough confirmations on our tests to be confident.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:35:06 PM by walleting.services

Bitcoin GOD (GOD) Added To Automated Forked Coin Extraction Tool:
https://dig.walleting.services

Now Auto-Digging: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BTX | BCX | BTF | BTW | BCI | BCA | BTCP | LBTC | BTP | BCL | BBC | GOD

We haven't found an exchange accepting deposits or a solid light wallet.
Seems like it's all OTC for now.
Full info: https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-god

We could use more Merit so we can post our snazzy bitcointalk profile picture. Consider giving Merit to this post or the first post of this thread. We want that Merit so we can level up.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

6-5-2018 Update:

- Working on Bitcoin Core BTCC integration. Our node is sync'd, but we are checking exactly how this one works. As we understand it, because this was a Bitcoin Clashic fork, and Clashic was a fork of BCH which was a fork of BTC, and because most users didn't likely broadcast a tx on the Clashic chain, (although they could have been replayed from BCH tx's) then keys held before 8/1/17 should be valid. Let us know if that sounds right.

- Made improvements to the affiliate system. Now a generous 72 hour window for your clients to extract and you will get credit for it. Sign up here to earn 1% of all extractions you send us:
https://dig.walleting.services/#/become-affiliate
We are interested in deeper partnerships, reach out to us via email or DM here if you have big plans for promoting extraction.

- We have these nice signatures made up, and want to pay a user that actively participates in fork market discussion to wear our signature + their affiliate link. Reach out to us if you have a highly decorated bitcointalk account and want to make a little extra crypto.

maxican1979

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

Dear friends, could you tell me what happened with BTH fork. Thank you. Cheesy
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

BTW is acting strange, we are investigating the issue. We're sure if it's a BTW network issue or a WS issue. Looking for any information, it will be disabled on the tool soon.

BTH made a crazy statement on their website that they deleted a few days later, something about needing to send a screenshot of your BTH balance for credit of "New BTH," which somehow involved an exchange.

It will remain disabled until we can find more information about it. There seems to be an active chain as of a few days ago, but transactions on it were not being accepted by the one exchange that handles it.

Any info from the community in this thread is helpful to us.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Anyone have info on the Bitcoin World (BTW) network?

Seems like the network may have had a significant dropoff in hashing power, possibly finding only finding a block every day or so.

We watched a ~3-day backlog of BTW extractions all get confirmed at once, about 16 hours ago. Anyone else find something similar?

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

BTW is acting strange, we are investigating the issue. We're sure if it's a BTW network issue or a WS issue. Looking for any information, it will be disabled on the tool soon.

BTH made a crazy statement on their website that they deleted a few days later, something about needing to send a screenshot of your BTH balance for credit of "New BTH," which somehow involved an exchange.

It will remain disabled until we can find more information about it. There seems to be an active chain as of a few days ago, but transactions on it were not being accepted by the one exchange that handles it.

What is BTH? Can you provide a link to their website please?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Mine24-7

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Anyone have info on the Bitcoin World (BTW) network?

Seems like the network may have had a significant dropoff in hashing power, possibly finding only finding a block every day or so.

We watched a ~3-day backlog of BTW extractions all get confirmed at once, about 16 hours ago. Anyone else find something similar?

I'm not sure what, but yes, there is something strange going on with BTW. I had a transaction take 4 days to get 1 confirmation. And more than 24 hours later, still 1 confirmation.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

may be  BTH - Bitcoin Hot

https://www.bithot.org/
https://forkdrop.io/bitcoin-hot

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Thank you. Another crap BTC fork?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

I used the service, they were very fast and super easy to work with. I tried to do this myself earlier but the process is very technical, great work. i recommen you use this  Grin
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Thank you. Another crap BTC fork?

This is probably so. Found only one exchange, where there is BTH: digifinex.com/trade/BTC/BTH
Deposit and withdraw are closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: