Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continue my losing streak  (Read 873 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

I just have 572 red streak (100x payout) in dice game  Angry
Not a single green. Still keep the same server and client seed because I
will still continue if I has enough bitcoin.
Well maybe if there any big whale or investor who want to continue my bet,
we can talk about terms, conditions and profit sharing  Smiley

Feel free to PM me or ignoring me

Thanks in advance
I think you're chasing the loss and that will make you broke if you keep chasing it.

And if he keep betting after a win it will increase his chances of winning?

Guys you gotta understand that the outcome of your last bets doesn't reflect your future bets.

It doesn't matter if you won or lost your last bet, each bet is being settled by itself, if the system is fair, it doesn't check the outcome of your last bets and take it into consideration.

I think that OP should betting because he takes it too much seriously, not because he has a losing streak.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

Thanks in advance

I do gambling especially on dice quite often and while I am writing this my auto bet is still running.Grin. the idea you are thinking about is very risky with 100x payout because i have seen 1500+ reds losing streak on 100x payout so anything is possible. if the payout was different like 2.4x 2x then you can think about doing stuff like this.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:46 PM

Thanks in advance

I do gambling especially on dice quite often and while I am writing this my auto bet is still running.Grin. the idea you are thinking about is very risky with 100x payout because i have seen 1500+ reds losing streak on 100x payout so anything is possible. if the payout was different like 2.4x 2x then you can think about doing stuff like this.

I don't gamble dice every day because know that not easy to win money from this game. I got some profit from sports betting but in a dice game, I always lose and tried many different kinds of settings so I suggest don't gamble again to get back your money. Just consider you spent that money on your fun and move on to other things.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

Thanks in advance
I think you're chasing the loss and that will make you broke if you keep chasing it.

And if he keep betting after a win it will increase his chances of winning?

Guys you gotta understand that the outcome of your last bets doesn't reflect your future bets.

It doesn't matter if you won or lost your last bet, each bet is being settled by itself, if the system is fair, it doesn't check the outcome of your last bets and take it into consideration.

This is right, the outcome of each bet is independent so last will not gonna affect the result of the next bet even if is playing in a single hash seed. Honestly, I'm just like OP when I'm in dice game, even though I have knowledge in probability and statistics.  Grin

A 100x settings is very tough chance rate, even 500 plus red streak is not enough to guarantee a sure win because the percentage of winning is very small. Anyway goodluck for those who will be in partnership to OP, ro make to have a fair cut on winnings.  Shocked
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

Thanks in advance

The fact that you just lost 572 bets in a row doesn't increase your chances to win on your next bets.

Every bet is particular and if you are doing 100x payout rolls, I assume that you have  less  then 1% to win, so losing 572 bets with 1% to win is not so a big deal.

I just can't see a reason for someone to invest in you just because you had a long losing streak, you should learn how gambling work, every bet is settled by itself.
Apparently, it does not increase his chances as it is gambling and there is every possibility that it can keep going on and on and on until he ends up losing even another set. Also, changing server and client seed will not even matter at the end as that still does not stop the streaks from Redding up.

The best advice I will give the OP is to accept his loss and if he has more he feels he can afford to let go, then that is his own decision to make rather than looking for a whale that would drop their funds for that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

Thanks in advance

The fact that you just lost 572 bets in a row doesn't increase your chances to win on your next bets.

Every bet is particular and if you are doing 100x payout rolls, I assume that you have  less  then 1% to win, so losing 572 bets with 1% to win is not so a big deal.

I just can't see a reason for someone to invest in you just because you had a long losing streak, you should learn how gambling work, every bet is settled by itself.
Apparently, it does not increase his chances as it is gambling and there is every possibility that it can keep going on and on and on until he ends up losing even another set. Also, changing server and client seed will not even matter at the end as that still does not stop the streaks from Redding up.

The best advice I will give the OP is to accept his loss and if he has more he feels he can afford to let go, then that is his own decision to make rather than looking for a whale that would drop their funds for that.
That is correct. There is no guarantee that he will have better chances of winning if he continue his losing streak. Since it would have the same chances of winning regardless of how much losses he has incurred. The system is a cold machine. It does not feel pity, so why would it improve the chances of winning if OP has lost a long streak already? Just mind boggling to see that he is asking for investors.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

Thanks in advance

I don't gamble dice every day because know that not easy to win money from this game. I got some profit from sports betting but in a dice game, I always lose and tried many different kinds of settings so I suggest don't gamble again to get back your money. Just consider you spent that money on your fun and move on to other things.

Gambling back to recover losses is obviously a grave mistake and that makes the person to lose even more unless luck just decides to help in winning the day. It is better to accept the losses and just walk away. The chances of losing most times are always high and it is always best to know that before even starting to gamble and just set a limit.
Uses

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

Each bet in independent of each other. Your losing streak sucks but it doesn't have any effect on your next bet lol. That's how dicing works. Just start over and accept your loses.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1506

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

That’s what many gamblers don’t understand, and it is because they think of series of event but not of independent events. The confusion stems from the fact that series of events become more unlikely the longer they get.

Let’s say he has 1% chance of winning. After 572 he still has the same chance for the next bet but from a mathematical point of view the probability of no winning in a 573 streak is about 0.3%. In other words, the likelihood of winning at least one bet in that 573 bets streak is 99.7%. People have an intuitive idea of this and that’s where they get confused because they have already played 572 times before, so next bet only has 1% chance of winning (or 99% of losing).

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

The fact that you just lost 572 bets in a row doesn't increase your chances to win on your next bets. Every bet is particular and if you are doing 100x payout rolls, I assume that you have  less  then 1% to win, so losing 572 bets with 1% to win is not so a big deal. I just can't see a reason for someone to invest in you just because you had a long losing streak, you should learn how gambling work, every bet is settled by itself.
That’s what many gamblers don’t understand, and it is because they think of series of event but not of independent events. The confusion stems from the fact that series of events become more unlikely the longer they get.

Let’s say he has 1% chance of winning. After 572 he still has the same chance for the next bet but from a mathematical point of view the probability of no winning in a 573 streak is about 0.3%. In other words, the likelihood of winning at least one bet in that 573 bets streak is 99.7%. People have an intuitive idea of this and that’s where they get confused because they have already played 572 times before, so next bet only has 1% chance of winning (or 99% of losing).

If you have the possibility of winning and losing, that means you will depend on luck. You're going to bet your money on something uncertain. No matter how likely you are to win, you still have a chance to lose. Even if you have a 70% chance of winning you still have a chance of losing as much as 30% and I think that's a big number. Maybe you're happy if you can win with a 70% chance but remember, you can still lose. Especially if you only have a chance to win by 1%. I can only give one of these suggestions which is actually quite simple but used by many people.

If you gamble, do not add your bet amount in one day. For example: if you bet as much as $ 20 today, do not add $ 30 today. If you want to add a bet, you add in tomorrow. It is to avoid a greater loss of profit.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1506

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:39:13 AM

If you have the possibility of winning and losing, that means you will depend on luck. You're going to bet your money on something uncertain. No matter how likely you are to win, you still have a chance to lose. Even if you have a 70% chance of winning you still have a chance of losing as much as 30% and I think that's a big number. Maybe you're happy if you can win with a 70% chance but remember, you can still lose. Especially if you only have a chance to win by 1%. I can only give one of these suggestions which is actually quite simple but used by many people.

If you gamble, do not add your bet amount in one day. For example: if you bet as much as $ 20 today, do not add $ 30 today. If you want to add a bet, you add in tomorrow. It is to avoid a greater loss of profit.

I’ve been having regular income on what you call something uncertain for years. You are another example of a guy who doesn’t understand the difference between individual events and series of events when it comes to gambling.

If I have a 70% chance of winning and my payout is going to be higher than 30% I’m going to bet with without thinking it twice. That’s how money is made.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

Thanks in advance

I think that you would really need to think this through because if your losing streak is such then bo body would toch you unless with a to footnpole because they would think that you would not return their investment to you and that would be bad
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Thanks in advance

Do consider reading the post properly before posting the same padded posts to increase your post counts and spam your signature.

The OP is asking for literally help to continue their wins if that ever happens. He is on a losing streak and my suggestion would be stop it and not gamble any more because that would have the same outcome. Again he is asking for some help from investors to invest for him. This is like asking for a loan without any collateral that too in some case where the money is being put into gambling which is a risky thing to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

572 is a biggest losing streak i've seen, so i suggest you to stop because i think you're unluck and keep chasing it only make you lose more than that.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

I'm also experience the same when I use martiangle 50% so I change my playing method into high risk high reward method using 0.01% winning chance
If you do not have enough bankroll , you should not keep bet for long term

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

I'm also experience the same when I use martiangle 50% so I change my playing method into high risk high reward method using 0.01% winning chance
If you do not have enough bankroll , you should not keep bet for long term

No matter what strategy you use there is little chance it will be successful in the long run. It could possibly win at first and make you some money, but really, there is such a bigger chance it will just lose. OP is also delusional that he will profit if he continues his streak. There is no way the system will change just because he has 574 losses already. The rolls will still have the same amount of chance to win regardless of how many losses a player has.
trilyuner (OP)

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

Thanks for all suggestion, i'm sorry i cant reply all of you one by one
I will try my luck in nonce / roll 573 at monday  Wink
Hope number > 99.00 will come  Grin
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

I do not see the reason why the OP will want to continue with the losing streaks as the chances of having another 572 losing streaks is possible and who would ever want to give out their cash so you can continue with your losses when they can just decide to bet on their own. OP should just forget and move on.

If he has money to put in which he can apparently afford to lose, then he can just go ahead as it is his call. Looking for someone to help him continue his streaks in a 100x payout? I doubt if that would ever happen.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Bigger payout would mean less chance of winning, that's dice dude, the house edge will play and we will always lose in the long run.
In your case, you are just unlucky because of your losing streak but if you will increase your chances of winning per roll then maybe you'll break that losing streak. My advise is just don't focus on dice or just play it for fun, you have no room for improve if you will continue to seek for the profit.
after getting a long-term win.
I also experienced myself that the home edge game is very pronounced.
I lost 0.15 in just a short time,
and there I began to realize that home games would target someone who had sat down and gained a big win

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

Thanks in advance

Wouldn't it be better to bet against yourself dude? That's a very long red streak and i can't believe someone would be that unlucky. I don't think anyone in this forum would gamble with you on that though. Try to bet against your initial hitch or help a friend get money by asking them to bet against you

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀