Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 02:07:38 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1704 times)
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

Man mortal is the person who is ready to die before death
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virendarnagpal

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers
Nomination facility is available in banks, where one must nominate family member/s to receive the proceeds of his account after his death.  Nomination must be done.  In case the no nomination is registered in the account, the familiy members have to perform so much legal procedures, fill so much documents,  and all the family members need to receive the payment collectively so all are required to be present at the time of payment in addition to all the legal formalities already completed.  But in case the account is nominated, the nominee easily will receive the payment for and on behalf of all the family members of the family members.  Very little formalities in nominated account.
If the gold or other precious items kept with a Bank in it's locker, again if the nominated account it is, the procedure will be the same as above.
In case of coins the password may be kept in a locker of a Bank and must be informed to wife/husband or children advising them to run the account with the password available in the locker.  The password should be kept in physically noted format on a piece of paper and also in digital format in pen drive etc.

║█ INTRO (https://introa.io/en/) █║
Business Intelligence Services for the participants of residential construction market
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Preparation to pass on can always be achieved through will preparation.
If you get a reliable notary public who is the custodian of the will; be it bank accounts,
properties, assets or alt coins.The passcodes and user names can be documented and
kept as a will for the intended recipient after your demise.Therefore, the best option
to prepare is through the will process.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
sathi7890

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

New year means new prospects. Regardless of the new years preparation, all of our demands will not be taken as a receipt-some dreams are fulfilled and fail to fill the rest. Someone may expect to be happier again in the new year. For them, the idea that to be truly happy is on our hearts, that is only a concept. In reality, you can not be as happy, see the dream and continue the effort. Let's give a little example, someone may endeavor to keep trying for immorality after the ages, whether the immorality of addiction is as intense as the universal truth is know to all of us, 'human are mortal'. So this moral man should prepare his own life for death. For example, God has created us in this beautiful world with some guidance. And by praying in accordance with those guideline, life should be ready for death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.