Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to prepare for your death?  (Read 1979 times)
adizero

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

by gathering goodness for provision in the afterlife and studying during the world to live in the world is becoming more useful and there is no sense of uselessness has been given the opportunity to live in the world.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

keep a detailed description possibly physical note on all your asset and how it can be recovered when you are gone.
include who and who are to gain from your asset.
send to your lawyer and few trusted persons.
finally have a copy.
a.ramanta

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

In today's society, we tend to ignore death. We avoid discussing it, thinking about it, and planning for it. While we all know that death is inevitable, we are unwilling to think it will ever happen to us. "Death can be terrifying." Dr. Todd Kashdan opened his article, "Confronting Death with an Open, Mindful Attitude", with those four painfully-honest words. He goes on to explain why death is such a scary thing for most of us. "Recognizing that death is inescapable and unpredictable makes us incredibly vulnerable. This disrupts our instinct to remain a living, breathing organism."
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

Have a private ledger that only you and your beneficiary will know. If you have different beneficiaries list them down and for what account they will get. Get life insurance to insure that your family will get an amount for your death.

Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

I will prepare the dayof my death by having a confession and by receiving the holy eucharist.It is my best way to prepare .
lisa.lore

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Thank you for sharing this story. My parents are starting to think about this with my Grandma (who recently moved into their house) and I forwarded it over to them. I am worried that all of the responsibility for my wife’s parents is going to be put on us (over her step siblings) and further that she will rely on me (being the one who handles finances)….. How do you ask your in father in law if he is prepped for death……
miurge

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

When discussing things with my MIL I used her experience with her mother’s funeral and my parent’s recent passing to open or extend the conversation to her plans. For example, “I’m thinking of updating my will, do you have one?” “I’m just giving my kids equal shares, they can figure out how they want to divide it.” “How did that work out for you and siblings when your mother passed?” “Not so great now that you mentioned it, there was a lot of fighting for certain heirlooms and we disagreed on the costs of a number of things. My brother had to lay everything out and we drew straws on picking order. I don’t think anyone was happy with that.” “What do you wish they could have done different?” etc.
emulsify

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Death and taxes!?! wow. My brother used to sell cemetery plots and that was always something he recommended doing before they were needed. The other thing about them is that cemetery plots are owned by you for years and can be re-sold if you move or anything like that. Its always good to get ahead on expenses like this. Thanks for the post – I do need to talk to my aging parents and my siblings about all this. Cheers!
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

Preparing for death should start before you even receive a terminal diagnosis.  It's important to take some time to think through your goals, make important decisions, and share them with your loved ones.  Completing an advance directive is the best way to ensure your end-of-life wishes are honored.
RomanceThe

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers
It's hard to know when you die. But in advance everything can be considered. Leave all information on the bills to your relatives, make a will
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

That is a dumb thinking. You are just going to get paranoid if you do that. And what kind of preparation do you want? You want to say goodbye first to your loved one? Live you life and stop worrying because that is how you live and not by doing that.
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Cheers

Always and try to be a better person everyday.  Forgive  those  people who hurt you,  don't  hold grudge.
Show  your love and care to your love ones.
And about your money,  I guess you must list the names who you will give the money and why you chose to give it to them.
And ask a lawyer to ask guidelines how to prepare  last will.
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

Make something good for this world. Because, it's a pity, but nowadays, we have too much bad things in our life.
And to be quiet. Don't panic.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Cheers

Make sure that you communicate these information with your family before it's too late. Teach them how to manage bitcoin so that they will know and so your investment will not go to waste. We have to admit that death is very difficult and leaving your loved ones behind is the most hurtful thing that will happen to everyone. No matter what, we have to be ready and make sure that our family are prepared.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Cheers
Maybe buy life insurance? Smiley

There is no right age wether when to prepare for death. It's practical. But having several accounts in several countries will be questionable with the FBI.

Prepare for your eventual death but your should be more concentrated with yoir present.

eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

Man mortal is the person who is ready to die before death
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Cheers
Nomination facility is available in banks, where one must nominate family member/s to receive the proceeds of his account after his death.  Nomination must be done.  In case the no nomination is registered in the account, the familiy members have to perform so much legal procedures, fill so much documents,  and all the family members need to receive the payment collectively so all are required to be present at the time of payment in addition to all the legal formalities already completed.  But in case the account is nominated, the nominee easily will receive the payment for and on behalf of all the family members of the family members.  Very little formalities in nominated account.
If the gold or other precious items kept with a Bank in it's locker, again if the nominated account it is, the procedure will be the same as above.
In case of coins the password may be kept in a locker of a Bank and must be informed to wife/husband or children advising them to run the account with the password available in the locker.  The password should be kept in physically noted format on a piece of paper and also in digital format in pen drive etc.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Preparation to pass on can always be achieved through will preparation.
If you get a reliable notary public who is the custodian of the will; be it bank accounts,
properties, assets or alt coins.The passcodes and user names can be documented and
kept as a will for the intended recipient after your demise.Therefore, the best option
to prepare is through the will process.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

New year means new prospects. Regardless of the new years preparation, all of our demands will not be taken as a receipt-some dreams are fulfilled and fail to fill the rest. Someone may expect to be happier again in the new year. For them, the idea that to be truly happy is on our hearts, that is only a concept. In reality, you can not be as happy, see the dream and continue the effort. Let's give a little example, someone may endeavor to keep trying for immorality after the ages, whether the immorality of addiction is as intense as the universal truth is know to all of us, 'human are mortal'. So this moral man should prepare his own life for death. For example, God has created us in this beautiful world with some guidance. And by praying in accordance with those guideline, life should be ready for death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: