Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2034 times)
nix_7878 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:22 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:43:49 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.

Y U MAD AT ME
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Yes I agree also.But that happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people. Yes, you're happy but the important people around you are sad, hopeless, that happiness will not male you feel good.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:34:21 AM

I agree to happiness but not when it is egocentric ecstasy them i have a problem with that it should ecocentric, meaning the whole planet contribute to happiness and humans being the stewards and maisters of the earth should lead the way but once individuals are positioning themselves to gain individual happiness without any coordination to gain the same for the whole world including every living and non living thing then your seek for happiness is selfishness and it will end nowhere than agony.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

Sense of fulfillment and success in life makes them happy.. Its their goal in life..but for me there's more than just being happy its giving all that you are and all that you have to someone greater and the reason for anyone's existence...God
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

For me its not just happiness.A stable life.A sense of fulfillment.Nothing to worry about.That is what all families want to have.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

I realized that happiness is a state. Not a moment in life, but a condition. And the more you are in it, the better you understand life and yourself. The more chances you have to live even happier.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

Happiness is one of the main goals of human.But there are more important goals like the purpose of their life and specially inner peace and satisfaction.And obviously nevertheless love!
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

It really is the goal of most people to be happy. When are we happy? feel good, comfortable. Nc person likes to be happy, no one else likes to be sad right? the person becomes happy by having a woman or man to love, a family, a friend, a relative and more than money. People are happier because of money, for money because people can buy them to enjoy. Like food, clothes, home, travel, everything else.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Its easy to say we are humans but how to be human? For me it is a challenge. It is a journey of sacrifices, love, happiness and satisfaction. I believe everyone wants to be happy. Its not pure happiness. I believe that the unexamined life is not worth living. For me, being human is a race to finish with flying colors.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

Yes every of us wants to be happy ., we can be happy in small or big reasons .
Like if you have that willingness to buy something then someday you'd buy it , it makes you happy .
It is also makes you happy by being live with someone ..
 We all deserves to be happy .
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Yes, it's the main goal of everyone, the problem is that some people have strange malefic ways to reach to this goal... What can involve causing pain to other people on any sphere you can imagine (at work, love, familiar...). Hapiness isn't something positive for everyone, unfortunatelly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.

There are so many things humans aim for, happiness is just one of them. Since the premise is it being a main goal, I think I can say that it's on top of the list because everything that people actually do is aimed for them to be happy or satisfied. However, there are so many other things that a person aims to do or have that may not be quantified within the sphere of happiness.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

Perfectly completely agreed. Main goal of humankind is being happy and satisfied in life. If someone make himself/herself happy , they do no need any other thing in life. Having happiniess brings health and peace which are the most crucial thing our life. In a nutshell, happiness is the only resource to live properly.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:07 AM

I don't think it's true, because happiness is just a part of human purpose in this planet. I'm a Bible believer which is written in the scriptures that the real purpose of mankind is to share the gospel of God in the whole world and happiness will follows only if do such a good things.
ahkiatt

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Agree that our main goal is to be happy. But at the same time that goal is unattainable for many underprivileged people all around the world.

We have to do more as a race to protect and improve the lives of our fellow humans, animals and the environment.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:03:53 AM

happiness is an activity according to virtue, it is natural to assume that it is an activity according to the highest virtue, which will be an activity which corresponds to the best part of man. intellectual activity is the best human activity, because according to the highest part of man, in relation to the best of things, is the most sustainable, independent, and lovable activity for self-interest. everything that is associated with a blessed person seems to exist in the activities of the intellect, which is contemplation. A life of contemplation, then, would be a perfect happiness for man. living like that above man, for it is possible only as far as man has something divine in him, because reason is a kind of divine element in man. man must thus seek to live according to the best of his soul and thus to partake of immortality. Because the most appropriate contemplative life for humans, it is also the best and most enjoyable, and thus happy .
AqsaSadiq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

main goal of life in human is actually finding the meaning of their life. why some people die while you are still alive? it is because you have a role to play in this world. once you find true meaning of your life, you will be happy as well.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

Yes it should be. Unfortunately, to reach that you have to pass thru many challenges and sometimes in your journey, you forgot about happiness, all you are doing is keeping your self stress. In the end, instead of being happy you are frustrated.

As you grow old, it is really different,when you are young you are looking for happiness, and when you mature, you are looking for a way and things that could make you happy and comfortable.

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:18:58 AM

I think no!
I believe it's purpose is the real goal of human. Happiness is just the product
living with your purpose. Happiness is just depend on everything which where we are
committed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: