Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2034 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:00 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

yes, only everyone has different happiness, well, when happiness in work, in the family, and in children))it's good)) the main thing is that happiness was not in alcohol Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:23:24 AM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

All human is the main goal is happiness. All we do is we want to be happy and we want our family would be happy. We are working for our family to give their financial needs and they will be happy. All people wants to be happy, sometimes people do bad to make their family happy.

kampretuser

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:14:29 AM

I aggree with you. And to reach happiness i'll do my best !  Grin
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

Yes.  Why would human live in suffering.  Life waa not given to us for us to suffer and be hurt.  Life was made for us to appreciate and live the most out of it. Our main goal should always be happy and make others happy as well.  By that we can say that we have lived our live with a purpose

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:47:32 AM

yes, only everyone has different happiness, well, when happiness in work, in the family, and in children))it's good)) the main thing is that happiness was not in alcohol Wink
I agree, all should be happy and this is the goal of our life...only true happiness can't be destructive for us or others...
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

Correctly argue that happiness depends on many factors, including your favorite work, family, cozy home for recreation. And now unfortunately, very little I meet, because people survive and do not live for themselves. Perhaps they are doing something wrong or just the wrong environment in which they live.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

Yes. We people do good or bad things because we are seeking happiness. And people also sacrifices and suffer because we want happiness. Other people becoming addicts from something because of happiness. Sometimes other people becoming addict because they want to have an immediate source of happiness. And most of people working hard or studying hard because they are seeking for their long term happiness.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

A big yes were procviding not just for our own  but for our family for our friends and love ones because we want them live better and become happy happiness not just for our own

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:41 PM

I might agree with this statement. It seems to me each one wants only one thing - to feel happy.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

human has always existed with pairs, we live to make each other happy since the day we were born, and still bring happiness to everyone when we get old.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:03:23 PM

Contentment in life brings happiness. Happiness is a big word. There are many kinds of happiness in the world. It depends on the person on what makes him or her happy. Others maybe material things while some maybe not. But for me, my main goal is to stay healthy and my family as well.

moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

A human can't never be happy.Human are greedy. They want more and more.When human achieve something then they want many more to achieve. I think the main goal of human is to earn more and more money.That's what human only think about.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

be a better and useful citizen of the world.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

I think the main goal of human is to live free and to achieve our dreams so that we can feel happiness and we can also make happiness to another by helping them.
FameBroker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

I see happiness more as an outlook on life, rather than a goal. Some people have the jobs they always wanted, sufficient money to live a good life, but are still not happy. Others have a lot less than them, but are happier.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

To desire happiness, is also to desire suffering. Buddha, who was an altruistic, said that there are 3 poisonous states of mind that ultimately lead to suffering, that being " desire, aversion, and ignorance"

Buddha also said these are the 4 noblest of truths:
 1:The existence of suffering
 2:The origin of suffering
 3:The cessation of suffering
 4: The path to the cessation of suffering

Buddha said there is an 8 folded path to happiness:
 1:Right veiw
 2:Right speech
 3: Right intention
 4: Right action
 5: Right livelihood
 6: Right effort
 7:Right mindfulness
 8:Right concentration

Buddha said there are 3 kinds of suffering
 1:pain
 2:change
 3:conditionality

May you find success in your pursuit of happiness, May Buddha bless you!

TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:45:26 PM

It's not happiness, because if everything proceed in a lucky, good way, then you don't learn from your bad experiences. If you grow up rich, then you don't really appreciate what you have because it's normality. You need to reach rock bottom before you can truly appreciate things.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:36 PM

I think happiness is not the main goal of each person, but it is the wish and want each individual. If the happiness is the main goal of human, then they don't achieve it, it means that they will not be happy for it. So, it is really bad when the happiness to be the goal. We should be happy in whenever and anywhere, not being happy for certain something only. 
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

We have different goal, some are money and the others are they dream to be , all they want are good carrer, not all people success are happy because not only being success make you happy, sometimes you can be happy in a simple way.
banjo07

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

Now,  i really dunno what happiness is.  🙁 since I always focus on my job so i forgot how to be happy. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: