Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9471 times)
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

A fool and his money are soon parted.

It has all the markings, I don't know how you can't see it. The fact that it's "just the potential it could be one [scam]" is mindblowing you'd go anywhere near it.

Good luck to you friend! I wish you many Lamborghinis with all of your UCASH.

he's either pumping or invested obv. now they are dumping this crap. let's watch the UCRASH going back to 0

I am doing neither.

What makes it a scam exactly ? I am not saying it isn't. I just haven't seen any concrete proof it is.

Has someone bought U.CASH with funds and not been given the amount of U.Cash they purchased  ? Withdrawal is taking long but has someone actually not gotten their withdrawal yet ?

Its being traded on an exchange. The  token is live. So again how is it a scam ?

Something is worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it. If you over pay that doesn't make the thing you bought a scam.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seal Real Deal

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

A fool and his money are soon parted.

It has all the markings, I don't know how you can't see it. The fact that it's "just the potential it could be one [scam]" is mindblowing you'd go anywhere near it.

Good luck to you friend! I wish you many Lamborghinis with all of your UCASH.

he's either pumping or invested obv. now they are dumping this crap. let's watch the UCRASH going back to 0

I am doing neither.

What makes it a scam exactly ? I am not saying it isn't. I just haven't seen any concrete proof it is.

Has someone bought U.CASH with funds and not been given the amount of U.Cash they purchased  ? Withdrawal is taking long but has someone actually not gotten their withdrawal yet ?

Its being traded on an exchange. The  token is live. So again how is it a scam ?

Something is worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it. If you over pay that doesn't make the thing you bought a scam.

if you can't figure why is this scam, I am sorry for you actually. You shouldn't be investing in crypto at all.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

Trying to withdraw UCASH from https://portal.u.cash to MEW but button "SEND UCASH" is disabled on "WITHDRAW UCASH" page.
Why???
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

Trying to withdraw UCASH from https://portal.u.cash to MEW but button "SEND UCASH" is disabled on "WITHDRAW UCASH" page.
Why???

1. Select withdraw U.CASH from the menu option.

2. Make sure you leave enough behind to cover transfer fees ( think they dropped it to 5 UCASH)

Update for those waiting on transfers. Mine went through sometime today. Took less then 48 hours to get from the U.CASH official site to Alpha BTC.

Currently trading at 11 cents +

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
amr_emad123

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Why???

1. Select withdraw U.CASH from the menu option.

2. Make sure you leave enough behind to cover transfer fees ( think they dropped it to 5 UCASH)

Update for those waiting on transfers. Mine went through sometime today. Took less then 48 hours to get from the U.CASH official site to Alpha BTC.

Currently trading at 11 cents +

my withdraw is pending more than 48 hours and i contact support and no respond .. any suggestion ??
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

So am I the only one confused about this coin and website?

1.) the mobile verification dont work, have tried many times over 2 days and it never calls me

2.) the live chat says the same representatives are always their, they dont sleep? and I got no reply after 24 hours

3.) most stuff don't work and theirs no real info anywhere kind of circular

4.) their is one webpage on the site that shows that the IBO started in November 2017 and that all 16 levels of IBO are finished but this ANN was just posted and then their are 2 other pages that shows IBO levels and info. that are total contradictions.  

I'm totally confused as to what the deal is with this coin/site.  If I had to take a long shot in the dark I would say that its a phishing scam for your identity.  Name, address, phone number, drivers license, birth certificate, passport, etc. etc. etc.

IMO you should STAY AWAY at least in terms of providing any information thats not public until alot of people have better comments then my personal experience with trying to figure this out.  This looks bad on every level possible

it also don't help that the exchange listed alpha-btc is extremely suspect as well.  the site seems unable to handle any traffic and the prices on their just make no sense.  Note: I only spent all of 45 seconds bothering with this site but BTC was listed at $9100 while BTC was worth 8500
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:09 AM

i'm already reffer ucash to myfriend and they join under me and also the ID and proof of address has been sent  but untik now my ucash balance not change

still same if i doing nothing,.what happens with the system?
YoggYogg

Activity: 110
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

Circulating Supply
8 635 355 959 UCASH

Price
$0,098269 USD

Market Cap
$848 589 522 USD

Volume (24h)
$878 265 USD

I bet most people who own this crap have somewhere around 1000-50000 tokens, I hope you feel unique owning so much out of close to 9 bilion circulating supply. Volume... with so many tokens in circulation isn't it suspicious so little is traded? Price rising hardcore on absolute shit volume? Do you ever ask yourself these questions? No red flags?

If you wonder why btc is crashing it is because these people take your bitcoins and buy themselves lambos with it.

People... do basic math... use common sense... Don't get scammed...
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

Why???

All you can do is wait. If you haven't yet go to the official web page and send a message to the online support. They do answer sometimes. And even if they don't chances are they will at least see your message.

I got my transfer today. So they are processing them.

1.) the mobile verification dont work, have tried many times over 2 days and it never calls me

2.) the live chat says the same representatives are always their, they dont sleep? and I got no reply after 24 hours

4.) their is one webpage on the site that shows that the IBO started in November 2017 and that all 16 levels of IBO are finished but this ANN was just posted and then their are 2 other pages that shows IBO levels and info. that are total contradictions.  

1. It does , I signed up dozens of members. They all got their free coins and so have I.

2. Live chat varies for me. I see Last live 1 hour ago. Last live 15 minutes ago ect.

3. Some of the site functions are disabled. More work today then did last week. Transfer to inner accounts work and so do transfers to exchanges.

4. This thread was started on Nov.  2017.

[/quote]

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

i'm already reffer ucash to myfriend and they join under me and also the ID and proof of address has been sent  but untik now my ucash balance not change

still same if i doing nothing,.what happens with the system?

Affiliate bonuses are disabled due to people taking advantage of the system and signing up dummy accounts for free UCASH. This is also one of the reasons for slow cashout process. The team is working on getting a new affiliate system in place. At least that is what I was told via ucash chat and other contacts.

[/center]
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

many are constrained by the process of withdrawal of U.cash balance, perhaps because again many requests themselves. . .
but the lack of implementation and preparation in the face of this is their biggest obstacle Sad

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Why???

All you can do is wait. If you haven't yet go to the official web page and send a message to the online support. They do answer sometimes. And even if they don't chances are they will at least see your message.

I got my transfer today. So they are processing them.

1. It does , I signed up dozens of members. They all got their free coins and so have I.

2. Live chat varies for me. I see Last live 1 hour ago. Last live 15 minutes ago ect.

3. Some of the site functions are disabled. More work today then did last week. Transfer to inner accounts work and so do transfers to exchanges.

4. This thread was started on Nov.  2017.

I agree with you, just read an information - IBO Time remaining as shown on the website.
1 Day 10 Hours 29 Minutes 33 Seconds.  How come base on this announcement is IBO completed.

I'll suggest the developers behind this project should read the thread/forum so that they maybe aware of the bounty hunters concern particularly process of withdrawal of U.cash
[/quote]
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

wow people get 50 k ucash lol how can i miss this !!

However  THANKS FOR THE 301,

regards,

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I had 500 UCASH at my account. I transferred it to ETH wallet and 300 discount was applied. I mean, discounts’ rate is remaining. However I gained 200 at the moment, around 20 dollars, I’ll keep it, maybe it gets pumped and I sell them then..
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

very fantastic this coin can reach the top 100 order of coinmarketcap very quickly
maybe another exchanger will add ucash coin, and hope on 10 top order of coinmarketcap

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please. I participate in the bounty program for this coin. How can I withdraw the coins from my office? Thanks for the answer. Good luck everyone.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please. I participate in the bounty program for this coin. How can I withdraw the coins from my office? Thanks for the answer. Good luck everyone.

Go to the menu option on the main site. Click withdraw UCASH. Leave enough behind to cover the transaction fee, which I think is only 5 ucash at the moment.

You will see it processing. Wait times are 24 hrs up to days.

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

I have not received my UCASH in my wallet since one month.
my customer_id=18050

Wow that is a long time. Go to official site and message the online support and also email support. Then go here ( https://www.reddit.com/r/ucash/ ) and start a topic asking for help. The reps are somewhat active in the threads.

I know they been blocking some accounts due to the abuse of the affiliate program. Maby you got caught up in the mess.

Good Luck !

[/center]
armnditop

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

ITS A SCAM THEY SEND TO ME AN MAIL I HAVE 5150 U CASH PROCESING TO WITHDRAW IN MY WALLET AND THEY SEND ME THE MAIL:
Your withdrawal request has been denied due to suspicious activity in your account.

Your account will be placed under review with possible suspension in the next 10-20 days.
HOW THAT WHEN I DIDNT OPEN MY ACCOUNT THESE THREE DAYS ?
I HOPE THEY DON'T BE A SCAM BUT NOW IM SURE THEY ARE SCAMM GROUP BUT THEY WILL BE DOWN SO FAST Wink

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

They will not distribute as long as they want to keep the market moving. They are safe until whole supply or at least very large portion is sitting in their hands because they know everything should be under control for such activities. No way to touch this token at least in its present condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: