Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views about the goNetwork ICO?  (Read 90 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

I am asking because I don´t know if I am blinded by a flashy light, but I don´t see anything wrong with this ICO and I do see things I like. Is anyone familiar with it?

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clay99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I am really sitting on the fence with these guys.  I have been hearing a fair few people talking about this in the last week.  I want to buy, however a few alarming red flags for me - their telegram channel has 37200 followers yet not a single person is talking on it, this does not seem right.  Their github is basically untouched in months. 

I would love to be proven wrong - maybe I am looking at an outdated telegram channel or the wrong place on github.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

Gonetwork is a very good project and has received a lot of attention from people. Its telegram group is very large, and gonetwork has made a profit.
But gonetwork USES a Dutch auction, which may not be a good measure, and may lead to the price of this token too expensive, so I don't invest it back.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

I am really sitting on the fence with these guys.  I have been hearing a fair few people talking about this in the last week.  I want to buy, however a few alarming red flags for me - their telegram channel has 37200 followers yet not a single person is talking on it, this does not seem right.  Their github is basically untouched in months. 

I would love to be proven wrong - maybe I am looking at an outdated telegram channel or the wrong place on github.

Their telegram group is quite active, and I would like to look into the Github. Maybe they don´t want to publish the sources and all that. At the moment there is no ICO date.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: