Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6966 times)
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

The timeframes of the ICO are really great! Can sale be over before the scheduled time under any circumstances?
Yes, it’s called reaching the hard cap =)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

The timeframes of the ICO are really great! Can sale be over before the scheduled time under any circumstances?
Yes, the sale will be completed prescheduled in case collecting 37 500 ETH.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Yes, the sale will be completed prescheduled in case collecting 37 500 ETH.
That is quite a lot of eth, plus with price going up is going to be quite difficult to reach that amount
Vurdalakus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to monetizing of gaming while reading the project documentation. But I didn’t manage to find enough information about this. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
Look, you can earn some ranks by playing with people of the same skill, you can generate content on the platform, also you can participate in the tournaments. All this actions are paid by Bountie platform with Bountie tokens. There is such many ways to earn money while doing your regular routine.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to monetizing of gaming while reading the project documentation. But I didn’t manage to find enough information about this. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
Look, you can earn some ranks by playing with people of the same skill, you can generate content on the platform, also you can participate in the tournaments. All this actions are paid by Bountie platform with Bountie tokens. There is such many ways to earn money while doing your regular routine.
In case they will implement all this stuff, this project will fly to the moooon!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

In case they will implement all this stuff, this project will fly to the moooon!
Totally agreed, revolutionary idea can raise a lot. Let’s see what team will do next.
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

What is your “advanced blockchain technology”? I know that you are going to use Ethereum blockchain, but it’s not “advanced” as you said. What can you say about this, team?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

This is a different ICO from many other blockchain startups. Bountie already got a branded firm. This will be a revolution in the gaming industry for sure, which is an area with a great potential to expand in the future.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

What I think, is that it's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 5+ years.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

What I think, is that it's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.

Agree. I have bought some because I know I will use them in future and my coins will be of higher value in a few years.
HuP9RX

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Agree. I have bought some because I know I will use them in future and my coins will be of higher value in a few years.
Yes, the token price of Bountie will increase with the number of users in the coming years. We must first understand the details and not miss the opportunity to participate in the feast.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

You will require KYC submission? If yes, will you require it on the ICO or only on the platform?
Tiamel

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

This is a different ICO from many other blockchain startups. Bountie already got a branded firm. This will be a revolution in the gaming industry for sure, which is an area with a great potential to expand in the future.
Yes, Bountie will use blockchain technology to subvert the gaming industry. Its development prospects should be very good. It is really worth every investor's patience.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Hi, do you have anticheat on your platform? Otherwise it makes no sensee to run all these tournaments…
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

what is your revenue model? Will you charge gamers some fee?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

what is your revenue model? Will you charge gamers some fee?
Sure, there will be fee charged for some services. You can find the detailed description of the business model in Whitepaper.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

As for me, Bountie is a typical platform for gaming, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither gamers nor just Asians get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
Vurdalakus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

As for me, Bountie is a typical platform for gaming, which there are a huge number. Nothing special, except for the blockchain. Neither gamers nor just Asians get additional benefits. So, I don’t see any reason to invest in this project, so far.
Maybe you’ll read the whitepaper first? Right now you are mouthing empty words.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

What’s the point? I’m totally sure that I won’t see something special in there
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

What’s the point? I’m totally sure that I won’t see something special in there
First of all, it’s gaming platform for Asians. It can provide some earnings to semiprofessional gamers which other platforms can’t. Let’s go next, they will run tournaments all the time with crypto reward. Everyone with skill in CS GO or PUBG could make good money really fast while doing what they love to do. So i think that your hate is inappropriate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: