Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6966 times)
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:58:00 AM

I am more than interested in your project, i have read your whitepaper and all your ANN and it is incredible. Even if it is going to happen, it is going to be huge.

I will keep on track this ANN, i have been following your Signature Campaign, and maybe if your signature campaign haven't existed, probably i was never going to get to this project.
Let me know if there is any way that i can get more tokens, maybe you can let me join in a prex2 ico and i can get more tokens, i am looking to invest a few bitcoins (i am not talking about a low amount) and then if the project is succesfull, i will try to invest as much as i can.

I have been playing League Of Legends for more than five years, i am almost a Challenger rank right now, and i played on the competive area for more than three stages, but my team lost, so this project really catched my attention and probably this would be one of the first projects in where i will invest on the pre ico.

I will keep looking this, if i have any other question i will edit below.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTIEMAYA

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:45 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:33:08 AM by BOUNTIEMAYA

I am more than interested in your project, i have read your whitepaper and all your ANN and it is incredible. Even if it is going to happen, it is going to be huge.

I will keep on track this ANN, i have been following your Signature Campaign, and maybe if your signature campaign haven't existed, probably i was never going to get to this project.
Let me know if there is any way that i can get more tokens, maybe you can let me join in a prex2 ico and i can get more tokens, i am looking to invest a few bitcoins (i am not talking about a low amount) and then if the project is succesfull, i will try to invest as much as i can.

I have been playing League Of Legends for more than five years, i am almost a Challenger rank right now, and i played on the competive area for more than three stages, but my team lost, so this project really catched my attention and probably this would be one of the first projects in where i will invest on the pre ico.

I will keep looking this, if i have any other question i will edit below.

Hi, 94miner!

Thank you for your interests and support! Bountie team will not let you down! Everyday as the days goes by, we felt that we have a much bigger role and responsibilities. You may contact me personally for the private sale. We can arrange something for you cause you deserves it!

And yes, bountie is aiming to change how people look at gaming. Technology has created many jobs and we would love to be part of it to change the world to a better place. Where gamers can have the best of both worlds.

bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:54:36 AM

Hello bribed,

Thank you for your comment Smiley

We are also allowing casual gamers to do that as well, not just the semi and pro players. The reason why we are focusing on Asia is because we are a startup with limited resources, even Facebook when they started out, there were just targeting university students, after that they move into the US and then internationally. Similarly, the gaming market is really huge, if we were to compete and win, we would need to focus on a geographical location first before we think about other areas we can expand into.

By focusing on Asia market, we meant that most of our online and offline marketing effort would be done in Asia first. Players from all around the world are still able to register and join our platform!In terms of business direction, we try to duplicate the strategy of Alibaba, focusing on the region that we are from. Learn from mistakes, execute, learn from mistake again and stable down then we expand our marketing efforts out to the other regions.

Thank you for your kind answers and the explanations to my comment. I am sorry for misunderstanding that in the first place, I thought you will limit yourself to the asian markets, but you are totally right, business wise a company has to focus on a particular market first and then expand to other markets. Also it is very neat that casual players can earn on your platform too, thats the dream guys! Love how proactive you are in your thread. I will definitely watch how your project develops! All the best from me Smiley

EDIT: if you ever plan to expand your marketing efforts to germany, I would be happy to translate content for you. Just get in touch!

Hello bribed,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, we are currently doing up the Version 2 of our white paper to add in more information and also edit how we explain different concepts of our offerings.

Thank you for your support, really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more updates via our social channels or join our telegram group for more immediate information.

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

I would like to express something about Bountie and the competitive gaming industry in general.

To me, Bountie is trying to change how competitive gaming industry works. I personally not feeling happy with the current industry where only the "game experts" can get global exposure, while the other still struggling to survive. Most players have gave up due to financial issue, if someone is really dedicated in playing competitive game, he can't pursue his goal without sacrificing his time, which also means sacrificing his chance to work for stable income. Without a proper revenue stream, he needs to withstand the pressure from parents and maybe friends, since most of the parents hope their children can gain sufficient money and make a living, so those who are under the radar will experience a harder time in doing what they like to do.

What Bountie platform wants to provide is generic, it seems like something that can be done easily, since most of the required technology involved web development. Blockchain on the other hand is harder to code due to the lack of knowledge in the current industry, but a smart contract that solve revenue sharing is still not that hard in my opinion.

It is a common issue that the industry focus on the top performer, not only limited to game industry. If Bountie can solve the unfariness in competitive gaming, then it sure will brings something to the industry. I can see the team has some talented artists working on the UI, a great experience for the users can attract audiences and players to join. As far as I know, many projects are still suffering for their non user-friendly interface. If Bountie can bypass this by creating an easy-to-use platform, then it will benefits everyone without questions.

About the Bountie token. Bountie Ptd Ltd should already understands that in order to get general people onbaord, fast and easy currency exchange is a must. From what I know, Bountie token total supply is finite, which mean the price will fluctuate a lot especially at the initial stage. Also, since I don't know the details on how the reward system work, but if players are getting rewarded directly from the company using Bountie token, they are going to sell it for fiat currency or exchange with other assets as soon as possible, so the Bountie token itself has no value or function. Maybe I am wrong since I don't know yet how will the tokens work in Bountie. I am waiting for a detailed technical whitepaper.

Thanks for reading Smiley

Hello Hexcolyte,

Thank you for another thought provocating comment.

You're totally right about this point, that's our frustration as well. I guess that's an Asian upbringing and cultural issue that most of us are facing and it's also our motivation to make Bountie a reality for gamers in Asia.

Creating the platform is relatively easy however creating a platform of the standards that we set for ourselves is tough. What we are building would 2x the capabilities with better UX/UI with Blockchain + our own cryptocurrency. A combination of these makes Bountie platform a really tough project(even after taking on many clients' projects via our agency in the past).

Yes, our key focus is design and we differentiate ourselves against other platforms by this. Most industry rewards the top perfomer as well, we would like to change that with Bountie. With the introduction of different tiers flattens out a bell curve into multiple ones. Adding other sources of revenue for the gamers also allow diversity in the way gamers can make a living. This essentially allows more gamers to make a sustainable living doing what they love.

Based on the reason that our supply is finite, we are indirectly rewarding early adopters of Bountie. Gamers who join early would see an increase in demand of Bountie Coins when our platform reaches out to more gamers throughout the region. If we are doing our jobs well, which is giving value to the community in terms of a solid platform, we should see gamers keeping a portion of our Bountie Coins and not just for in game purposes. That's not what we are/will advertise but this is the same throughout all other Utility Tokens.

As promised, technical whitepaper is in the works and we'll publish it as soon as we can. Hope to hear more from you again soon Hexcolyte!

iluvicos

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Looks like Hexcolyte already asked a lot of the questions I had, thanks! Gonna keep following the thread...
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Looks like Hexcolyte already asked a lot of the questions I had, thanks! Gonna keep following the thread...

Hello iluvicos!

Thank you for your interest, yes Hexcolyte did ask very in-depth questions. He really did drill down very hard on us. And we still owe him some more answers and technical whitepaper. :/

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

Hello iluvicos!

Thank you for your interest, yes Hexcolyte did ask very in-depth questions. He really did drill down very hard on us. And we still owe him some more answers and technical whitepaper. :/

Don't worry, we can wait as long as the new whitepaper has the quality that can satisfy the investors. By the way, did the pre-ico postponed? It was 11  December and now the website says it is 8 January.
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Hello iluvicos!

Don't worry, we can wait as long as the new whitepaper has the quality that can satisfy the investors. By the way, did the pre-ico postponed? It was 11  December and now the website says it is 8 January.

Hello Hexcolyte! You're really very sharp, we just changed the dates on our whitepaper and landing page. Will be making the changes throughout all the other channels as well. We made this change because we want to be more prepared for our Pre-ICO, 11th Dec is too rush and we have many more things coming up. Smiley

WorldClassFissticuffs

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Do you have previous experience in providing ICO?
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

Do you have previous experience in providing ICO?

Hello WorldClassFissticuffs, thank you for your question. Just to clarify what do you mean by providing? If you mean operating and conducting another ICO, our core team doesn't. But we are working with many other people that have done ICOs before. They are helping and advising Bountie on our ICO.

WorldClassFissticuffs

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

Do you think your project is succeful ?
rachelchungg

Activity: 69

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:25:03 AM

I like this idea and I hope you guys find success in Asia so to expand into other markets, Smiley

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

The name suggests a rewarding project, so will the participants be paid to play the games.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BOUNTIEMAYA

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

The name suggests a rewarding project, so will the participants be paid to play the games.

Yes , you are right ! Just like a pokerplayer who grind his day everyday!

sorry guys! Currently we are busy at Blockshow Asia at sentosa! Will get back on questions tomorrow! Feel free to join our telegram!
NetDetective

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

This is focused only for asian players ? There' anywere to find a list of games ?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Bountie is aiming at competitive game industry, while GameCredits is about microtransaction... don't categorize all game related projects under one category.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:15:00 AM

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community
I think this project will succeed because gaming industry has big potential, and global revenue from the gaming industry always rose year on year. That's why i think this project has possibility to success
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

hi dev, i want to ask about bounty social media, on week 2, i dont see you update new tweet or make some post at facebook and twitter, why ? use the retweet link/post link at week 1 for the week 2 ? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: