Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6958 times)
Leo0783

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I like the idea of monetizing individual passions. The product is definitely being worked on. There's some ways to go, based on the MVP. WIll be interested to see how it comes together.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

What the website for this idea? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
lokkytan

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

the sale of phase 1 is underway at the moment, there's still plenty of time to raise funds and investors until next november, I am curious how many tokens that have been sold from the start of phase 1 started? is it already reaches the softcap?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bountiecharlie

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 04:48:42 AM by bountiecharlie

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the interest in our project! Now we are in our last part of the runway to our pre-ICO happening on 23 Sept, which is less than 10 days away!

We will be launching our mvp at the Thailand Govt backed event, Thailand Digital Big Bang 2018:

https://www.bountie.io/blog/bounties-mobile-legends-bang-bang-tournament-rules-regulations/

https://i.imgur.com/5mljsvu.png

Please visit us at our website https://www.bountie.io/tokensale/ for more info Smiley

Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

I feel Asia is a great market to start with. It's an exceptionally gaming-friendly demographic, so you've got that spot on in my opinion. Good concept. Good luck! Looking forward to this one.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

BOUNTIE create a new idea with Game+AI+Blockchain for regular gamer. Long time business policy. It is an innovative product for the consumers of gaming industry.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

ICO Analysis: Bountie
Published on September 9, 2018
By Joshua Larson
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-bountie/

Team
Based in Singapore, the team of 20 members and 7 advisors look solid.
Lex Na- Co-Founder and CEO. Was Managing Director for 5 years at The Optometry Practice, a discount contact lens store with 3 retail outlets in Johor Bahru Malaysia.
Darren Lee – Co-Founder and COO. Eight years ago, he founded Fixx Digital, an agency that works with companies like TBWA and SingTel to shape the future of digital.
Jose He – Co-Founder and CPO. Founder of a pet technology startup with more than 10 years experience as a senior business development strategist. Former executive chairman of Speaker & Trainer Association.
Daniel Rajesh- CMO. He was the marketing manager for Auto Desk and Procter & Gamble.
Rennie Sng – Crypto Fund Partner. Former Senior Manager with Citibank. 17+ years global work experience in banking and finance and high tech ndustries. He currently sits on the advisory boards of several VC seeded revenue generating companies.

Partnerships
    Twitch: Streaming and Esports Arena partner. over 15 million daily users
    MSI: Their gaming hardware partners. a world leading gaming brand, MSI is the most trusted name in gaming and eSports
    GoodGameBuzz- Brand Ambassador. Allows members to complete in-game objectives that offer rewards in our virtual currency called Buzz. GGB is coming in as a Brand Ambassador of Bountie’s platform first before a deeper level of partnership discussion continues
    Kitamen- 20 person team with 10 esports dojos throughout Malaysia. Bountie will come in as a sponsor and try to get Bountie tokens used in their dojos

Verdict

Overall revenue for eSports is expected to reach $700 million this year and then grow to $1.5 billion by 2020. Bountie will primarily target the Asia gaming market, which makes up almost half of the world market. China alone is responsible for a quarter of all revenues in 2017. These projections, however, mean little to token holders unless the Bountie platform gets adopted.

Risks
    This will be on the Ethereum blockchain, which means it could be a year or more before the platform is fully functioning. -1
    The eSports industry is really new, and there are already lots of startups and current players to compete with. -1
    The ease of adoption might not be there with this project. For example, you need referees in order to confirm who wins the tournaments.  -1
    The best part of this project is their stated partnership with Twitch. However, there is no official announcement on this partnership. When we asked the telegram channel for some sort of evidence, our question got passed along and then dodged. When we do get confirmation, this analysis will be updated. -0.5
    According to their road map, there’s supposed to already be a demo out of their platform. Their Telegram spokesmen says its still in development and will be out in a couple weeks.– 1

Growth Potential

The Twitch and MSI partnerships are huge. +4
    According to their chief marketer, Daniel, the Bountie website received over 162,000 page views and 53,075 new visitors. Telegram has 17,000 members, and their explainer video received over 300,000 views. +2
    In the future, they plan to build Bounties’s very own eSports Arena(s) through strategic government partnerships. +2
    They have several ways of generating revenue. +2

Disposition
The advisors and claimed partnerships, along with the super low marketcap of $4.5 million, is enough to warrant giving this project a deeper look. 5.5/10

Investment Details

Symbol: BNTE
    Platform: Ethereum
    Total Supply: 200 million
    For Sale: 130 million
    Hardcap: 20,000 ETH (currently $4.5 million)
    Price: 6500 Bountie per 1 ETH
    Presale:  23rd September – 27th October (5-15% bonus)
    Public Sale: 27th October – 7th November
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Actually, platforms like this have always been able to provide a lot benefit to
any role in the gaming world. Including the producer of gaming products, game
developers, the world of advertising and of course the community of gamers themselves.

And the ecosystem of gamers like this, is true if the authors pay attention
the interests of both parties. This will maintain the survival of gamers
and merchants. I agree that this platform will again invite interest and
enthusiastic gamers to play. Maybe with the right organizing system will be better.
I also read many free tournaments and events with good rewards. And also first
opened will go directly to the user market asia and related to streaming platforms
like twitch. This has potential good market.

Another plus point is that the company places blockchain technology for use the good one.
The use of blockchain certainly adds benefits that are suitable for infrastructure.
Hopefully a platform that uses the blockchain technology system to manage its performance
this can work perfectly.

chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

The idea behind is clear and already running in the regular professional gamers field. With tons of video game options, the options can be endless.
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

We can't believe the big day is finally here. You are now able to complete your KYC process here - https://www.bountie.io/kyc - to begin purchasing your Bountie Tokens.

As soon as your KYC process is complete, we will email you to let you know that you are only one step away from obtaining your Bountie Tokens.

As early contributors during Phase 1, from:
23 Sept, 12:00 PM to 5 Oct, 11:59 AM
you are eligible to enjoy 15% bonus for your purchase!

For any queries, feel free to reach out to our admins on the official Telegram channel or email us at support@bountie.io!
ralosted

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Hi guys, do this project have ongoing bounty campaign to participate or maybe somebody could prompt me any?
sethelfor

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Hi guys, do this project have ongoing bounty campaign to participate or maybe somebody could prompt me any?
I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
ralosted

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
Yes, i checked, there's an opportunity to get 20 free BMX
sethelfor

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Shouldn't be too hard to invite friends using your referral link and receive a 50% commission, you might actually make some real money. That all just for simple registering
ralosted

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Shouldn't be too hard to invite friends using your referral link and receive a 50% commission, you might actually make some real money. That all just for simple registering
Sounds so appealing, where i could check it?
sethelfor

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Sounds so appealing, where i could check it?
Go to bitmart.com👍
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

There is definitely space in blockchain for gaming to thrive. It seems that It is difficult to realize the idea without tens of thousands of existing players.
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

There is definitely space in blockchain for gaming to thrive. It seems that It is difficult to realize the idea without tens of thousands of existing players.

There are already 2.2 billion gamers in the whole world, where 53% come from Asia, so there is no worry that there is not enough of players available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: