Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [PRE-TOKENSALE Nov] ⚡ World's 1st Crypto for Charitable Giving ⚡  (Read 1593 times)
BridgetLG (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

IT'S NOT THE FIRST. i HAVE AT LEAST TWO LIKE IT BEFORE

Can you share them with me please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BridgetLG (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Giftcoin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Giftcoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

Thank you I'll check it out
BridgetLG (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens
and how much prices / token? I do not see in OP about this. Hardcap ans softcap too

You can find all the details on page 18 of our white paper https://www.giftcoin.org/GiftCoin_Whitepaper_v1.pdf
BridgetLG (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

– CASESTUDY –

CASE STUDY 1: Sponsoring a girl’s education in India

Saloni is a bright little girl, but her family are poor and cannot afford the fees to send her to school. The Giftcoin community agree to support the family with the school fees and send donations in Giftcoin. As the funds are specifically restricted to pay the local school fees, the community has complete confidence that donation is used as intended.
Each time the school fees are paid, the donors receive an alert, building their trust and engagement in the project. In addition, the simplicity of the transaction and the absence of wire transfer fees ensure that Saloni’s family can keep 100% of the donation to pay for the school fees.
Hello, I have some questions....   Do you send the 'donation' to Saloni's family or directly to the school.  How do you know Saloni's father doesn't use the money to buy a bottle of his local hooch every night?  Please provide further information!  I am very interested in this project.  Devs, please also feel free to PM and get in touch if you are genuinely interested in building something long term and positive.

Every indicator shows that encouraging girls education helps a number of different goals - better educted girls marry later, have reduced infant mortality and better health outcomes, are more likely to found businesses outside the home, etc.

So we believe verifying Saloni receiving her education is the primary goal and has known secondary positive effects.

Being able to ensure that the donation is not spent on alcohol, tobacco, etc is harder to do for several reasons:

1. The main aim of many charitable projects is to reduce dependency. Part of that is trusting people to make their own decisions rather than trying to direct them too much.

2. From a technical perspective, it will take time to build enough of a network effect for retailers to even accept Giftcoin as payment.

3. Donating restricted-use tokens may well be less effective than unrestricted cash, as the recipients may not want them or value them as highly as cash. This can result in a secondary market for the restricted-use tokens, where they trade for cash at a discount, or other negative effects. This effect has been known and documented since at least the 1930s (it features in Orwell's "The Road To Wigan Pier" among other places).
BridgetLG (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

What about transparency in your project?

We believe we are running one of the most transparent token sale's to date by nature of the fact we are documenting and sharing our journey.  You can watch the first episode here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljUlaxu47R4&t=5s
pingzdrake

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

interesting to look at. but people need more described informations on projects benefits, stability and concept. so dev or team should clearout that first
lovelycabonita

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

If its purpose is to help those whose in need. I think this project have to work harder in order for them to cater all needy. But this is nice and wise act. I hope everyone will benefit from it.
kellysam

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:42 AM

I so much believe in giving, finally this project have actualize my habit of giving in cryptocurrency. Good to see this thread here. Nice work dev
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

Really a very good idea. Hopefully it will be a grand success. All the very best dev
julia220

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Thank you for interesting project! I'm with you!
CryptHolder

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

This project  is indeed an awesomely
groundbreaking new system and a revolutionary one. Actualising charity through followup using standard operating procedure enhanced by cryptocurrency technology will be a landmark achievement.
Kudos to the entire team of Crypto For Charitable Giving (GiftCoin).
We are unanimously taking the project to the promise land.
SUROTO

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

a humanitarian project involving all elements of society in the world to help each other to lighten the burden of a family, this project is very good and supported by a great expert in his work
Bhejhaey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

Nice project
Thanks for another opportunity
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: