Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]| Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining | Signature Campaign  (Read 7254 times)
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Mr Hexah,
Is the campaign close for new participant or closed?
It is closed I don't know if it's a bug but from my post here and it's upper corner it says CLOSED but at yours it says CFNP. I already changed it awhile ago. I report this one if it's a bug.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

Mr Hexah,
It is closed I don't know if it's a bug but from my post here and it's upper corner it says CLOSED but at yours it says CFNP. I already changed it awhile ago. I report this one if it's a bug.
Yes, this thread topic says the campaign is closed and I saw your respond to gambitcoin53 post that this campaign is closed. But, you don't say anything about it on the spot below the OP page which you left for announcement.

Are we free to remove our sig code/avatar and when should we expect the last week payment?

Hexah (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Mr Hexah,
Yes, this thread topic says the campaign is closed and I saw your respond to gambitcoin53 post that this campaign is closed. But, you don't say anything about it on the spot below the OP page which you left for announcement.

Are we free to remove our sig code/avatar and when should we expect the last week payment?
Yes you're free to remove your signatures, avatars and PM's the campaign is closed now I will be notified by dev if it will be extended. If you want to reserve for it you may pm me.

Yes, payment will be sent to you just wait for it. Thanks for consideration.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

Mr Hexah,

Yes you're free to remove your signatures, avatars and PM's the campaign is closed now I will be notified by dev if it will be extended. If you want to reserve for it you may pm me.

I'm looking forward for our next signature campaign. Thanks for giving us update info. Best of luck.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:05 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:33:48 AM by Hexah

Mr Hexah,

I'm looking forward for our next signature campaign. Thanks for giving us update info. Best of luck.
Thanks for that warm good luck canaveralnonie, I appreciate it.

Sorry for late payment but I am contacting the dev right now and please be patient for waiting. Payment will be sent out as soon as the dev goes back in contact with me. Blockchain congestion might be also really the problem for the process. Hope you'll really do wait. Thanks in advance. I'll just lock this thread, just pm me participants with your concerns.

EDIT: The dev replied to me that he will do within the next 24 hours because hes really be busy by this day and has lot of stuff to be done. Hope you understand participants. Thanks in advance.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

Dev said that he can't make payments right now since of the blockchain congestion and surging high of fees so if ever who are willing that there payment will be done through ETH then it would be fine and keep in mind that rates for each participants rank will never be changed. So just leave me a pm and include there your ETH addresses so that I will update it on the spreadsheet for the deliberations of the payment that will be given to each participants. Thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: