Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO with a proven business model  (Read 342 times)
obizcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

www.obizcoin.io

Objective: Smart Process BOT - Robotic Process Automation for Startups & SMEs

Stage of development  - 1stage of development is begun

Company existence - 5 years

MVP - Ready

Moat of the Business - Domain knowledge expertise

Scalability - Potential becomes exponential with the launch of BOT

Advantages for token participants -
Profit sharing upto 50%
Buyback and destruction of tokens each month to increase the value of tokens
Minimum guarantee return of 1% per month

Obizcoin Whitepaper :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_IHGdlig2JqRE9qR3k2alNiS0NTeV9XUDh6dGNFUlJjS3Jj

Obizcoin Business Model:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_IHGdlig2JqdnU0S2ZzWk9tamlJNVdTQy1lSGdhUDkyLVFj

Promoters background: www.yourretailcoach.in

PRE-ICO launch 11th December 2017.

Register for pre-sale at www.obizcoin.io

For latest updates and in case of any queries, join us on :
t.me/obizcoinnetwork

Incase of any queries, please email at info@obizcoin.io

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

If ti's proven  how is it decentralized?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

Really bad start here for this project. A few things stick out to me. The newbie account. Most true and successful ICO's are done by a user's actual account so the buyers can read your previous posts, see your trust status, etc. Another is the ICO is hosted by the first party (the project itself) with no guarantee of Escrow. What is stopping someone from creating a newbie account, buying a domain name and then doing this exact same thing with malicious intent? Buyers would lose their investments because no escrow has been used.

I truly do hope that you might revise and correct what I have pointed out. If you have been in this scene long enough, you will/should know how many times the community has been let-down and lured into practically throwing their money in a fire.

The project itself looks great, but until these issues are addressed, I will not be buying in, regretfully..

-Mistercoin

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:23:29 AM

For me those bots/AI projects always sounds like fairy tale. "Let's invent AI that will solve all of our problems! I heard AI can learn so let's write it will learn and adapt". Could you please describe what your BOT will actually do in forum post, because reading through cloudy terms in your white paper is kinda painful.

This, for example:

BOT will be equipped with Domain knowledge of specific businesses. Domain knowledge pool of BOT will keep
 on widening with new business domain knowledge additions. Domain expertise will enable clients to have a competitive edge in business management. It will provide early warning signals of failure, improve decision making abilities, reduce probabilities and devise operational roadmap.

sounds utterly meaningless. Corporate systems that track very specific signals of failure are always fine tuned for each business. Big companies spend years and millions to develop software that can actually bring value for them, and this very software usually renders useless for anyone else.

Also issues brought up by mistercoin should be addressed no doubt.
obizcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:22:29 PM

Really bad start here for this project. A few things stick out to me. The newbie account. Most true and successful ICO's are done by a user's actual account so the buyers can read your previous posts, see your trust status, etc. Another is the ICO is hosted by the first party (the project itself) with no guarantee of Escrow. What is stopping someone from creating a newbie account, buying a domain name and then doing this exact same thing with malicious intent? Buyers would lose their investments because no escrow has been used.

I truly do hope that you might revise and correct what I have pointed out. If you have been in this scene long enough, you will/should know how many times the community has been let-down and lured into practically throwing their money in a fire.

The project itself looks great, but until these issues are addressed, I will not be buying in, regretfully..

-Mistercoin

Hello Mistercoin, Thank you for your honest opinion. We shall revise and post it from actual user accounts as suggested. Our BD team will take care of the issue. Thank you very much for appreciating the project. We would appreciate if you could register yourself at our website https://www.obizcoin.io/ to receive our latest and track progress.
Also for any further issues, you can write us at info@obizcoin.io
obizcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

For me those bots/AI projects always sounds like fairy tale. "Let's invent AI that will solve all of our problems! I heard AI can learn so let's write it will learn and adapt". Could you please describe what your BOT will actually do in forum post, because reading through cloudy terms in your white paper is kinda painful.

This, for example:

BOT will be equipped with Domain knowledge of specific businesses. Domain knowledge pool of BOT will keep
 on widening with new business domain knowledge additions. Domain expertise will enable clients to have a competitive edge in business management. It will provide early warning signals of failure, improve decision making abilities, reduce probabilities and devise operational roadmap.

sounds utterly meaningless. Corporate systems that track very specific signals of failure are always fine tuned for each business. Big companies spend years and millions to develop software that can actually bring value for them, and this very software usually renders useless for anyone else.

Also issues brought up by mistercoin should be addressed no doubt.

Thank you colorblind for watching out this thread. We understand your concern regarding ICO's since there have been many deceiving the investors. What we have written about AI  are not some buzz words to gain traction. The BOT development is already begun.

Regarding your concern of domain knowledge, we have been operating in the business process consulting space since last 5 years and carefully analyzed numerous business. You can have a look of our track record and our clientele in our website http://www.yourretailcoach.in/industries/
It has taken years to develop the IP of these businesses and we continue to widen our rich domain pool through consulting business.

Also our technical paper will be out in a couple of days on our website https://www.obizcoin.io/

We request you to go through it carefully so you can understand why it all makes alot of sense.

We hope this clears the air

If you still have doubts, please write us at info@obizcoin.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: