Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy?  (Read 1684 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:52:57 PM

My first question to you would be do you hold any bitcoin previously? if your answer is no, i would suggest buy few now and buy few post august, so that you can have a balance of price.

I have not kept any bitcoin before, which is something that I regret, so I'm trying to store bitcoin as it carries a relatively high price.
Sometimes it's very sorry because we do not store bitcoin, and sometimes buy bitcoin is the right decision to increase the money you have, but still it is risky to buy bitcoin at a high price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

My first question to you would be do you hold any bitcoin previously? if your answer is no, i would suggest buy few now and buy few post august, so that you can have a balance of price.

I have not kept any bitcoin before, which is something that I regret, so I'm trying to store bitcoin as it carries a relatively high price.

I too late came to the bitcoin community. And it upsets me. But despite this, I buy bitcoin today, because I'm sure that in a few years its price will multiply
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

Hey guys

So as we all know the fork is happening and I'm kind in a grey area what to do atm... left with many questions such as

Once BTC splits into BTU does BTU price start from bottom or will it be same as BTC?

And should I buy more btc right now it's not for holding I will be investing into alt coins

First, you need know when Segwit2x success, only one network blockchain of BTC can running is Bitcoin Core or Bitcoin Unlimit, I not hope split to 2 networks and running parallel, that will make the price and Bitcoin system panic

About should holding Bitcoin or investing all to altcoins, this is your funds and you need carefully to decide that! I think you can try divide your funds into two parts for invest both, not all to one type because if misstake you can loss all your money

How can Segwit2x cause panic inside the bitcoin system?We are all waiting for segwit, how can we be suprised of Segwit2x success?
OP,first you should never seek advice about what to do with your own money/cryptocurrencies.
Second,why are you so sure about the hard fork?
Yes,even much earlier before activation of segwit,we could see that transaction fee has become very low and transactions are confirmed very quick.After segwit activation,it would become even lower which would be a great success for bitcoin.Just turn a deaf year to such rumours.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

Hey guys

So as we all know the fork is happening and I'm kind in a grey area what to do atm... left with many questions such as

Once BTC splits into BTU does BTU price start from bottom or will it be same as BTC?

And should I buy more btc right now it's not for holding I will be investing into alt coins

First, you need know when Segwit2x success, only one network blockchain of BTC can running is Bitcoin Core or Bitcoin Unlimit, I not hope split to 2 networks and running parallel, that will make the price and Bitcoin system panic

About should holding Bitcoin or investing all to altcoins, this is your funds and you need carefully to decide that! I think you can try divide your funds into two parts for invest both, not all to one type because if misstake you can loss all your money

How can Segwit2x cause panic inside the bitcoin system?We are all waiting for segwit, how can we be suprised of Segwit2x success?
OP,first you should never seek advice about what to do with your own money/cryptocurrencies.
Yes,even much earlier before activation of segwit,we could see that transaction fee has become very low and transactions are confirmed very quick.After segwit activation,it would become even lower which would be a great success for bitcoin.Just turn a deaf year to such rumours.

My advice about bitcoin to buy is only one network blockchain of BTC can running is Bitcoin Core or Bitcoin Unlimit, I not hope split to 2 networks and running parallel, that will make the price and Bitcoin system panic so the bitcoin even much earlier before activation of segwit,we could see that transaction fee has become very low and transactions are confirmed very quick.After segwit activation,it would become even lower which would be a great success for bitcoin.Just turn a deaf year to such rumours such as

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:08:13 PM

Current price is too high for me so I will prefer to wait for some days and see where price goes in coming days and if it falls then I will buy some more of it or else prefer to hold my existing coins as buying now can be risky if price crashes in coming days then we need to wait longer to make some good profits from it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Current price is too high for me so I will prefer to wait for some days and see where price goes in coming days and if it falls then I will buy some more of it or else prefer to hold my existing coins as buying now can be risky if price crashes in coming days then we need to wait longer to make some good profits from it.

I am fairly sure that your patience will be rewarded next week. There are roughly three days left before Segwit activation becomes reality, and when that happens, the market will see a major price driver instantly vanish (i.e Segwit activation is already priced in). People also shouldn't forget that with the activation of Segwit next week, the problems aren't over yet. At this point the only short term obstacle that we have to deal with, is the planned Segwit2x hard fork in November. Only if we happen to walk out without any sort of 'damage', the market will then have no obstacles left that will/may hold Bitcoin's growth back any longer. In that regard, we need to remain a bit more conservative in the coming months. Nothing wrong with being bullish of course, but there is also no need to exaggerate the bullish sentiment with a planned hard fork ahead of us.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:25:22 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:25:53 AM by MMA

to me i think yes it is still good time to buy bitcoin. in fact bitcoin price can still increase too much, because a lot of people are still interested in bitcoin and they want to buy it which will still continue increasing the demand of bitcoin and therefore the price of bitcoin will also continue increasing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:00:52 AM

to me i think you it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

The price fall and if you think that it is still too high, you'll know in the future what the word too high means. Right now we can consider the current price as lowered price because we had seen it before and it pumped more than $4,300+ and now it fall to $4,000 so you should buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:04:41 AM

The price fall and if you think that it is still too high, you'll know in the future what the word too high means. Right now we can consider the current price as lowered price because we had seen it before and it pumped more than $4,300+ and now it fall to $4,000 so you should buy.

That's a wise idea for now, buying is a better decision to do today. Grab the opportunity while it's there so when time comes you will enjoy the profit you have. Don't ever worry if dumps happened because price will pump back again and if fluctuations will occur it's a normal scenario in the system of bitcoin for the past several years.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

That's a wise idea for now, buying is a better decision to do today. Grab the opportunity while it's there so when time comes you will enjoy the profit you have. Don't ever worry if dumps happened because price will pump back again and if fluctuations will occur it's a normal scenario in the system of bitcoin for the past several years.

Buying will be the best idea for now, we had to understand that catching up with the price of bitcoin seems to be the job of each traders now. If you want to buy just do it then and don't ask others if you want to buy now. Dumps are normal and it is making bitcoin's price healthy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
WatchMaker

Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

Hey guys

Wait and see how the bitcoin price will be in the few weeks to come.
I think bitcoion price is taking dip for the next few weeks to come.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

Hey guys

Price corrections would really happen anytime and talking and seeing on the price of bitcoin i can see that it is on a bubble and it will eventually make its price dip again just like what happen on pre-fork event. For now i would wait for that dip again on the price before i would decide to buy cheaper coins again and for now im sure i wont miss on hitting the right spot on buying cheaper coins.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

It's pretty obvious that we are very close to seeing the market take a few steps back. SegWit activation is 99% guaranteed, where the price has reached its peak level already. For now the only question will be how deep the price will sink this week. I think the chances are on the higher side that $3000 will hold, but a test of that level seems very realistic. I took profits already some days ago, so I am prepared for this correction to happen.
sasaku bitbit

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

in my opinion, the current price of the bitcoin directly still high then that I choose to wait price bitcoin within a few days later if the price of the bitcoin fall then I will buy a few coins for the future because of the potential of the bitcoin is important in life and give a good profit at a later day Smiley Smiley Wink
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

Hey guys

Purchasing bitcoins is in its self a speculation in this way, to utilizing your bitcoins to put into altcoins isn't a smart thought. The assumptions about the fork are not 100% genuine, it is suspicious that it will happen, yet to defend yourself from the circumstance of coming occasion is an extraordinary thought. You shouldn't get terrified of this circumstance as there is nothing to stress over, read on web about it and it will enable you to comprehend the entire thing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: