Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

a decentralized social network that sounds great. But will that be controlled and moderated by a central authority?
For me it's interesting too - in this social network will be provided video uploading? will be there any moderation for taboo to adult content and copyright?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Facebook is old and not hot anymore.

We need something hot and young for social media. Crypto is hot right now so sphere has a very big opportunity. If it can make a good platform i believe they will get mainstream.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

a decentralized social network that sounds great. But will that be controlled and moderated by a central authority?
For me it's interesting too - in this social network will be provided video uploading? will be there any moderation for taboo to adult content and copyright?

Interesting question and very fitting given your signature.  Grin
I bet there will be some restrictions as to what you can share since the network won't be above the law but who will enforce it?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

Sphere is good project with already social media platform with users ready. interesting to see how token get integrate with current platform.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

What was the reason that the ICO was moved to February 12th? That is main ICO right? Not pre-sale? I am confused by the website

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

We need something hot and young for social media. Crypto is hot right now so sphere has a very big opportunity. If it can make a good platform i believe they will get mainstream.

I wouldnt say Facebook it not popular anymore since it has 1,4 billion daily active users right now but we can still see a trend in joining new social media platforms if they offer something new and Sphere is definitely one of them. Unfortunately, its still known more just in a crypto world, thats why they should start pushing to commercial market.

Lyoness

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?

They have both versions already

IOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sphere/id1286518526?ls=1&mt=8

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social

Very simple registration, the application is done very well, people are there, the network is live, in general I liked it. And there is no ban on advertising crypto currency.  Grin

You mean facebook and instagram? I have heard that they banned crypto.... They banning people for adversing crypto already?

They are!  At least Facebook is.  And this was a paid advertisement, too.  They actually froze my friend's account who had paid them, weeks in advance of their rule, for this ad for an ICO.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

If sphere is just another imitation of Facebook , I don't think it will go very far . Unless they create some kind of activity
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?

IOS

Android

nice i'm giving it go as well, is there a list of the features already implemented?

Great a App that is ready to use and not under devopment how the most icos that i have seen last time.

Seems like this project has  a great advantage over other ICO's for they have a working platform already. And that is cool. Smiley

yes i guess it quite nice they have already something to show and get direct feedback from the users

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

IOS

Android

nice i'm giving it go as well, is there a list of the features already implemented?
I like ICOs with product which is developped. There are so many token or coins for transfering money.
Looking forward for further features and new releases of the app
Great a App that is ready to use and not under devopment how the most icos that i have seen last time.

Seems like this project has  a great advantage over other ICO's for they have a working platform already. And that is cool. Smiley

yes i guess it quite nice they have already something to show and get direct feedback from the users
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I wouldnt say Facebook it not popular anymore since it has 1,4 billion daily active users right now but we can still see a trend in joining new social media platforms if they offer something new and Sphere is definitely one of them. Unfortunately, its still known more just in a crypto world, thats why they should start pushing to commercial market.

It doesn't have the popularity it used to have. Also i am one of 1.4 billion Daily active users. Because i am constantly using login with facebook. How many people shared a photo in last week. Facebook should announce that instead of boğuş numbers like 1.4 billion Daily active users.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

It doesn't have the popularity it used to have. Also i am one of 1.4 billion Daily active users. Because i am constantly using login with facebook. How many people shared a photo in last week. Facebook should announce that instead of boğuş numbers like 1.4 billion Daily active users.

there's been a steep drop in content posted to facebook in the last year. people are getting tired of it. even zuckerberg sold his stock in the company.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

there's been a steep drop in content posted to facebook in the last year. people are getting tired of it. even zuckerberg sold his stock in the company.

but i still think that the internet will not get rid of facebook. it has roooooted tooo much.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

they will have 1m in zero time
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

just think a little positive Smiley the low is over be ready for the rise
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

I think  the core of social media application is relationship, we can to get acquainted another circle of friends through sphere  , I think this is very important

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

just think a little positive Smiley the low is over be ready for the rise

They have been saying this for some days now, but I first have to see it before I can believe it. Would be nice for current ICOs including Sphere

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Good thinking, also lots of people using facebook for quick logins, I'm sure they are counting that too..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: