Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.
Anyone got information about the development roadmap and the browerser version?

The browser version is already available, you can check it out of the official website. Not sure about the games though, still too early to talk about them I think.

ok, thank you. At the moment i've tried to login but my password is not accepted and the password reset function just shows an error. I will check it later. The acces with mobile app is still working fine.

they still need to work on it and fix the bugs. I'm guessing it gonna take another year or so to be ready for mass consumption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

Seems like a bug at the moment. My login on the website is also not working. I just will wait for a fix. The app on IOS is working fine.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

What, except the enthusiastic emotions, can you summarize the project?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

And after the recent news from the canadian authorities calling to ban advertising cryptocurrency in Google, this network will be very popular. 200,000 user is really not bad for such a young Sphere project. How do you handle this currently? I assume there are users from all over the world. Do you already have staff for different languages to handle spam etc?
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Actually I checked the introduction video once again. I haven't used the app so far, thought it is just android but you also already have an iOS app, that is great. Anyways, the features of Sphere are quite similar to Facebook, what I can see in the video, also it looks quite good from the design perspective.

The marketplace function is working in which way? Is it just to put up insertions or also something like a payment function or so? And if yes, which possible ways are there to pay?

I don't think the marketplace function is working yet, but it should be the classic marketplace platform where you can buy and sell stuff paying with SAT tokens. Don't know if other ways of payment will be available.

This will be great if Sphere can implement it properly. Perhaps our facebook Leica Classifieds group can move here with payments made by SAT instead of going the PayPal route.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Actually I checked the introduction video once again. I haven't used the app so far, thought it is just android but you also already have an iOS app, that is great. Anyways, the features of Sphere are quite similar to Facebook, what I can see in the video, also it looks quite good from the design perspective.

The marketplace function is working in which way? Is it just to put up insertions or also something like a payment function or so? And if yes, which possible ways are there to pay?

I don't think the marketplace function is working yet, but it should be the classic marketplace platform where you can buy and sell stuff paying with SAT tokens. Don't know if other ways of payment will be available.

This will be great if Sphere can implement it properly. Perhaps our facebook Leica Classifieds group can move here with payments made by SAT instead of going the PayPal route.

I hope the whole community can follow them closely at every step, and be aware of the features and functionality of the Sphere platform, it will be a boom, certainly the emergence of it, and all the possibilities that will change the concept of social network. I hope for a large-scale membership to this, change is inevitable, and being ahead in change is a big step to success
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

2018 will be a very interesting year for Spere and the Social Media in generally. I think we will see a lot of surprises.
Zreknarf

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I wonder if this project will cover every social media.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

I wonder if this project will cover every social media.

Do you mean that they should also make a decentralised version of Twitter for example?
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

I hope the whole community can follow them closely at every step, and be aware of the features and functionality of the Sphere platform, it will be a boom, certainly the emergence of it, and all the possibilities that will change the concept of social network. I hope for a large-scale membership to this, change is inevitable, and being ahead in change is a big step to success

I am tired of facebook, so any change from that will be good.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working
I'm sure of it. And I have high hopes for the Sphere project. and existing social networks will be a thing of the past!

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big

Which games you mean? This will be social network for cryptocurrencies (like Medium, Golos) but for mobile devices, or Im wrong?

Facebook games like Farmville, Candy Crush, and other games has their own game currency which you cannot trade or use in other games, imagine if farmville coins can be spend in Mafia games and other facebook integrated games, a common currency for all games.

Sphere allows to integrate third party games in their platform.. And everyone can earn SAT tokens anyway they like in any of the game available in Sphere network. So gamers not only spend time to earn worthless virtual game currencies but a real crypto currency which is worth some real market value

This is awesome, I haven't tought of that. Imagine if I play on both Zynga poker and Farmville and I'm extremely good at poker but I play all day with Farmville, I can play Zynga to refill my coins for Farmiville

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.

The browser version is already available, you can check it out of the official website. Not sure about the games though, still too early to talk about them I think.
i did not know there was already also a web version, i'll go to see it on their site, i hope they will implement the games and also purchases of extra features with tokens...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

i did not know there was already also a web version, i'll go to see it on their site, i hope they will implement the games and also purchases of extra features with tokens...
The availability of some essential platform features is really interesting in the Beta, many of us will be sure of success and what we want to apply in Sphere through this step, and of course an early familiarity that will take us one step further
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working
I'm sure of it. And I have high hopes for the Sphere project. and existing social networks will be a thing of the past!

Unfortunately, most users of facebook and the like don't care about their data, that's way I think it could make it difficult for projects like Sphere to get a lot of users from there straight away.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

There will always demand for more innovative and easy to handle platforms in every filed of life. Facebook isn't first social media platform and will not be last too because there were many before which lost traction. Sphere can attract many users by providing better services but competitive.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Unfortunately, most users of facebook and the like don't care about their data, that's way I think it could make it difficult for projects like Sphere to get a lot of users from there straight away.
It's going to be very dificult make users who have been using the same platform for years change to other platform but not impossible.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

They should definitely offer mobile application for popular platforms. It has to be easy and informative as well as desktop version. If so, they will easily get their 200.000 users
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Young people leave the world's largest social network and go to Snapchat and Instagram - this conclusion came from researchers from eMarketer. According to forecasts, in 2018 the number of Facebook users between the ages of 12 to 17 and 18 to 24 years will decrease by 5.6% and 5.8% respectively.
Sphere has appeared very timely, because of decentralization - many people can migrate to something new and bright!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Young people leave the world's largest social network and go to Snapchat and Instagram - this conclusion came from researchers from eMarketer. According to forecasts, in 2018 the number of Facebook users between the ages of 12 to 17 and 18 to 24 years will decrease by 5.6% and 5.8% respectively.
Sphere has appeared very timely, because of decentralization - many people can migrate to something new and bright!

With so many social media providers, of course people will have many choices. and to attract their attention as competition gets closer, a different and unique services are needed. This is what sphere should do!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: