Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
the nature of decentelazied social media platform will keep safe users private data from hackers .

User data security is a section where most of the other social media are making money privately by selling them. Every Giants do it for money these days. Sphere got good potential and I think it'll succeed.

Certainly something that makes them even more credible in the Community, I will be following each step, too, and I hope to be happy with both of these actions in this partnership, I do not know the Opporty project yet, but I will try to track its progress with Repu. join me both if possible
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

We talk here about Sphere not Repu, you've chosen the wrong thread.
I kinda still thinking how they will realize the decentralized social network and how it will look like. Will it be really decentralized?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

the counter on your Sphere website must be show live otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.  Smiley

Yeah, the counter on the website doesn't work as expected yet. Maybe they are still busy with other stuffs. Wish they will touch it asap.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
They shouldnt try to reach those countries at this early stage.
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech
You're wrong! In Russia there are enough educated people and know about the blockchain, even more than some users of this forum. On the social networks. It will be very difficult to shift such networks as VK or OK from the leading positions. But I'm sure it's real!

At least i see many ico are organized from Russian so at least there must be a lot of interest.
In Russian social networks is very active PR cryptocurrency. I don't understand why a lot of ICO in its bounty companies do not use social networks such as VK and OK. They have no such prohibitions as Twitter. And I recommend the Sphere project management to get in touch with the Russian social networks.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Contact us anytime you need! Thank you for supporting us and being part of our successful journey!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

What i don't see a lot of people talking about is the marketplace that Sphere is going to offer. It's not only a social networking site like Facebook/LinkedIn, but you can also use it to sell products, a bit like Amazon. To have all of this integrated is very nice.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

the counter must be live or updated often, China and Russia are difficult markets for what concerns social networks but i believe that with a pounding advertising campaign they can get good results also in these markets...
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
the nature of decentelazied social media platform will keep safe users private data from hackers .

User data security is a section where most of the other social media are making money privately by selling them. Every Giants do it for money these days. Sphere got good potential and I think it'll succeed.
Problem are not the hackers which want to steal the private data. Problem are the platform like Facebook which works with your data to create a profile of you. And sell the information. That's the big advantage of decentralized network like sphere
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech

It has a huge population of IT educated people but majority are still into traditional tech other than crypto I think

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

It has a huge population of IT educated people but majority are still into traditional tech other than crypto I think
In my opinion almost every country out there needs to have some kind of blockchain education. It educated people doesn't mean that they can understand this technology
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Problem are not the hackers which want to steal the private data. Problem are the platform like Facebook which works with your data to create a profile of you. And sell the information. That's the big advantage of decentralized network like sphere

It’s not only about selling your information. Social media companies also use your interests/likes to discrimate you (eg by limiting/blocking users). This is getting more important as large companies get even larger and cover lots of areas in life (think google and amazon).

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

It’s not only about selling your information. Social media companies also use your interests/likes to discrimate you (eg by limiting/blocking users). This is getting more important as large companies get even larger and cover lots of areas in life (think google and amazon).
Mark Zuckerberg has already realized that such obsessive advertising which is made up on the basis of personal preferences is very irritating - as we see that to save the migration of users, he was forced to stop this advertising tape and Sphere can be great alternative.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

Mark Zuckerberg has already realized that such obsessive advertising which is made up on the basis of personal preferences is very irritating - as we see that to save the migration of users, he was forced to stop this advertising tape and Sphere can be great alternative.

Yeah, since this platform is decentralized, it will surely have great benefits over its competitors and I hope users will finally realize on what decentralization could offer to them.

It is true that many of the benefits of decentralization of most services are not known to some users, Sphere will have the role of bringing knowledge of this concept to everyone, Time has acted to expand People's knowledge about its Platform, and we see a growth satisfactory of the project so far
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

The Sphere project is receiving great support from the community because its practicality in the field of technology is remarkable. We believe this project will be very successful in the future because community is the key to a successful project.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

In the end, this is about the marketing competition.
Im pretty sure there will be many decentralized social media later.
And i hope sphere will really have some unique features in the future.

Years ago, Facebook was fresh and new and all teenagers loved it. Today, these teeagers are parents and their kids don't want to be on the same platform as them. The same could happen to vk. Social Media is a highly competitive market and this is an opportunity for Sphere.

Not so sure if they don't want to be with them on the same platform, but mostely not befriended with them there  Shocked
Its not actually because of that, its about the trend and a trend is caused by a good marketing and promotion.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

Years ago, Facebook was fresh and new and all teenagers loved it. Today, these teeagers are parents and their kids don't want to be on the same platform as them. The same could happen to vk. Social Media is a highly competitive market and this is an opportunity for Sphere.

Not so sure if they don't want to be with them on the same platform, but mostely not befriended with them there  Shocked
Its not actually because of that, its about the trend and a trend is caused by a good marketing and promotion.

Well not so sure about the point that mrketing is everything. The best marketing is to have better features so that people talk about it. That is mostly always the case with big social networks snd other things too.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

Well not so sure about the point that mrketing is everything. The best marketing is to have better features so that people talk about it. That is mostly always the case with big social networks snd other things too.
I never said that marketing is everything if you read it carefully, even thats what i said on a few posts ago, that unique features are also important things.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

I never said that marketing is everything if you read it carefully, even thats what i said on a few posts ago, that unique features are also important things.

But a good marketing campaing can hide a bad product really well. Not that this is the case here, just for your consideration
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

But a good marketing campaing can hide a bad product really well. Not that this is the case here, just for your consideration

you can have the best product in the world, without people knowing about it , it's worthless. it's end up being bought by another company in the best scenario.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Datum has great results in this private data area, so SPHERE is taking it to next level and creating(actually created) a social networking system that isn't stealing your data.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: