Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Some governments are already beginning to encourage the creation of projects in the blockchain, so I imagine that soon it will become a habitual way of doing business.
The governments just can't stand anything they do not manage to control. They are creating national crypto, blockchain projects of their own. Only a few of them are able and willing to support blockchain projects created by the third parties. That will probably last until some truly international cryptoproject appears

We are going into a regulation area. I think crypto will live but it will be more strict. If i choose i would choose the free system but it will end probably.
For ICO's yes, but crypto in general cant be regulated if we go the path to decentralization.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?
What do you mean ? As far as I know they will become the first decentralized social network and they already has 200,000 users.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

yes great to get to know that Sphere have already reached the hardcap.  Smiley

They did't reach the hard cap, it's the soft cap that has been reached.
As of now it's about $5,5 mil, considering that the first round just started on monday, it's a pretty impressive result.

Also considering the market we are in. It's just turning bullish again, so now is a good time to invest i think. By the time the ICO is over, it will probably be alt season again. And i don't know of many ICO projects that are similar, so it's nice to be unique.
For 3 days they has raised impressive amount $5.5 mls, it's means only one - that investors believe in success! Decentralized social network can become popular in short time, in parallel with the cryptocurrencies.

Sphere is an interesting one for sure. Social networking is a huge topic and while it will never go away gain, the question is what will it look like in 5 years from now. Maybe Sphere is the answer to that question but there are a few others going for it as well.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

Is it the only project that moves social networks to Blockchain?
The 5,5 mls in 3 days is impressive. So the investors believe in the team, technology and project approach.
Hope there will be a running solution cause I will leave Facebook first.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

uhm, I would say that they are a social network with a decentralized token built in for various use cases. I mean the actual social platform is just a website

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
the nature of decentelazied social media platform will keep safe users private data from hackers .

User data security is a section where most of the other social media are making money privately by selling them. Every Giants do it for money these days. Sphere got good potential and I think it'll succeed.
Problem are not the hackers which want to steal the private data. Problem are the platform like Facebook which works with your data to create a profile of you. And sell the information. That's the big advantage of decentralized network like sphere

It’s not only about selling your information. Social media companies also use your interests/likes to discrimate you (eg by limiting/blocking users). This is getting more important as large companies get even larger and cover lots of areas in life (think google and amazon).
Mark Zuckerberg has already realized that such obsessive advertising which is made up on the basis of personal preferences is very irritating - as we see that to save the migration of users, he was forced to stop this advertising tape and Sphere can be great alternative.

Yeah, since this platform is decentralized, it will surely have great benefits over its competitors and I hope users will finally realize on what decentralization could offer to them.
I believe that Mark Zuckerberg made a big mistake by banning the advertising of crypto-currencies and ICO. Now it has become clear to people what the advantage of decentralization is! With his act he gave a chance to other projects as Sphere for realization of his ideas!

yes, in my opinion he made a big mistake, he indirectly gave a hand to the projects that believe in decentralization and based on the blockchain as sphere that i think continues to gain supporters compared to other social networks...
He did what he thinks is right and I understand why. For example, how many successful ICO's will be out of, let's say, 1000 randomly selected projects? Like 10-20? That's the point, 80-90% of ICO's are garbage, and he realized that it's much easier to ban totally everything that to allow advertising of only some ICO's. Moreover, the latter some people would definitely regard unfair
This is in your opinion a lot of ICO garbage, but there are real projects that people have not supported and the developers have returned all the funds and started from scratch. And those projects that were able to raise funds and achieved a soft cap, work on their projects. Yes can have them not all passes smoothly and their coin not in price, but over time they can shoot! And like you are looking for quick benefits, do not understand the essence of the projects themselves!

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Datum has great results in this private data area, so SPHERE is taking it to next level and creating(actually created) a social networking system that isn't stealing your data.

Datum brought good profit to token holders but we didn't see anything yet. I have some of it and happy with the profit that i got but so far nothing is there really.

About sphere, it has more aspect than datum has.

you seem to be interested in privacy of information aren't you? Smiley

where are we on the first round sale? are we near the target of first round? %45 bonus for first round shouldn't be missed.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

The 5,5 mls in 3 days is impressive. So the investors believe in the team, technology and project approach.

As far as i can tell there have been multiple projects that attempt to use blockchain for some sort of social networking system. They are not all the same of course, but Sphere will need to differentiate itself and show how it is superior or more attractive to its competitors

cevap

Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

Some governments are already beginning to encourage the creation of projects in the blockchain, so I imagine that soon it will become a habitual way of doing business.
The governments just can't stand anything they do not manage to control. They are creating national crypto, blockchain projects of their own. Only a few of them are able and willing to support blockchain projects created by the third parties. That will probably last until some truly international cryptoproject appears

We are going into a regulation area. I think crypto will live but it will be more strict. If i choose i would choose the free system but it will end probably.
For ICO's yes, but crypto in general cant be regulated if we go the path to decentralization.

Even if crypto will get regulated or more strict, we will get more decentralized projects that will give us control over our own data and information.

xasana_14

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

guys who are already in the network Sphere, please share a worthwhile thing?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

As far as i can tell there have been multiple projects that attempt to use blockchain for some sort of social networking system. They are not all the same of course, but Sphere will need to differentiate itself and show how it is superior or more attractive to its competitors
Actually, it is necessary to work on the mistakes of past projects, although less than half of them have built a hard work team and a community of real interest as in Sphere, I have not found any past project that has reached such a level, and maybe the biggest differential, the Team already works on it
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

guys who are already in the network Sphere, please share a worthwhile thing?

Go to the Google play store and test it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social
brunomoni

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Is it possible to transfer tokens (SATA) to wallet?
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Actually, it is necessary to work on the mistakes of past projects, although less than half of them have built a hard work team and a community of real interest as in Sphere, I have not found any past project that has reached such a level, and maybe the biggest differential, the Team already works on it
I have not even heard of other decentralized social network, I thought Sphere would be the first - can you say for examples this projects?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

Even if crypto will get regulated or more strict, we will get more decentralized projects that will give us control over our own data and information.
I hope that this is true because this is the reason why I believe in this technology
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

The fact that Sphere already has a working platform means its has huge advantages over its contemporaries and should be a leader in this field.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

The fact that Sphere already has a working platform means its has huge advantages over its contemporaries and should be a leader in this field.
You are absolutely right. The only thing they need now is more marketing. Maybe they should make an airdrop to achieve this.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Don't miss the opportunity we're presenting to you! Go and Register now. Smiley
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Don't miss the opportunity we're presenting to you! Go and Register now. Smiley

Interesting quote, I haven’t heard of that one before. Is it saying that Sphere looks unimpresssive? Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: