Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

I see you wear Sphere signature. Can I wear it? Has Sphere signature campaign still been run? Are there vacancies for newcomers?
Round 2 closes in 13 days and so far 14.7% of the hard cap has been reached, and currently there is a 35% bonus on your investment, certainly for new investors as well as for new signatures and other campaigns, it is worth Worth joining, I hope to be able to change soon and take advantage of the remaining time for good earnings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in

true, but Sphere has a tough road ahead getting mainstream attention. they have to use all available tools at their disposal.

True again, referral system is a good marketing system . More effective than any I know at least in cryptoworld

Are there any other ways to attract a mass attention, apart from airdrops, maybe doing good old commercials? I feel like just referral program might not be enough.
Yes, while marketing is not enough. We must work more actively.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

So how much they raised already in fact now? Any exact number?
107 transactions in this moment, you can look at their contract address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
perhaps there could been apart investments in bitcoin or fiat.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in

true, but Sphere has a tough road ahead getting mainstream attention. they have to use all available tools at their disposal.

True again, referral system is a good marketing system . More effective than any I know at least in cryptoworld
unfortunately is true competition in this area(social network) is ruthless, sphere will have to use all the means at their disposal to be able to compete with the giants as facebook, the referral system and the airdrop are a good publicity
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Total In: 79.443865911102 ETHER
Still 13 days before the round 2 end and I wish they will collect more eth soon.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

That paypal button is making me thinking that most people invested in fiat, we still are in crypto's early days, you know what I mean?

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

That paypal button is making me thinking that most people invested in fiat, we still are in crypto's early days, you know what I mean?

Actually, i think the same.

If they are only accepting eth we should have seen it at that address. But they are not.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Actually, i think the same.

If they are only accepting eth we should have seen it at that address. But they are not.

I wasn't aware that they also accept fiat money, thought they only accept ETH and BTC. Would be interesting to know how much they raised so far in total.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:22:30 AM by cmmhbct

I see you wear Sphere signature. Can I wear it? Has Sphere signature campaign still been run? Are there vacancies for newcomers?
The signature bounty is still running, you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2467225
Thank you for this link to sign bounty. I will consider to join next weeks. How many weeks left till the end yeah of Sphere sig campaign?
Moreover, would you mind telling me about the most interesting specifications which can make Sphere social network totally (or at least partially) different than current platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and so on.) please.
Hope that those characteristics can help to make a competitive Sphere social network, and give social media users another promising, high-qualitied option.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Sometimes wins the masses. look at microsoft, was a shitty operating system, but it won, not because of the quality.
Even if the product is good byitself, advertizing can help a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Sometimes wins the masses. look at microsoft, was a shitty operating system, but it won, not because of the quality.
I agree, not always wins the best. There are many factors to take into account like advertising, competition,..
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

You are right hype is needed to get the mass adoption. It's sad but people act like this. If not your friends use it you don't start to use it eighter.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

The platform is not quite finished but almost ready. Wink
I have not found information about the platform for desktop computers. Where can I read or watch it?

You can use the web version here: https://sphere.social/hello

... and here's some more info about it in their medium blog
https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/website-version-of-sphere-app-available-bae380e548a9

I missed that web version. Thanks for the share, I'll definitely look to website.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy
I think Sphere can do it though.
You are right to force people to change something familiar is very difficult. Therefore, you will need to make a lot of effort that would lure people to the platform!

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy
You are right to force people to change something familiar is very difficult. Therefore, you will need to make a lot of effort that would lure people to the platform!

A lot of people diverting from WhatsApp to Telegram. So if people convinced that the other app is better they can switch easily. Happened before icq to msn, mypsace to facebook  etc.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Are there any other ways to attract a mass attention, apart from airdrops, maybe doing good old commercials? I feel like just referral program might not be enough.
I am sure that a good project is enough only good PR and a small airdrop. If the project is really good people will be attracted to it!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

That's so true. You cannot even bring your friends to a new massager like telegram. I have experienced that from first hand.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy

That's so true. You cannot even bring your friends to a new massager like telegram. I have experienced that from first hand.
I agree, to remove users from other platforms such as instagram or facebook in addition to adding something new, these platforms have to make mistakes that cause the change.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

I agree, to remove users from other platforms such as instagram or facebook in addition to adding something new, these platforms have to make mistakes that cause the change.

Many use multiple social networks in parallel. I believe Sphere will also be used.
Maybe you will not be so popular at first, but over time you can change a lot.
Indeed, great efforts will have to be made to get the world out of Facebook and Instagram.
You may not be able make them to give up on the other networks, but you can make them to use Spherelike facebook or instagram.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

It all depends on quality and accessibility of platform. Many of my friends are using Telegram because it is light weight and very convenient to use
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: