Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

If users can earn sphere tokens for participating in the platform like steemit. It will beat the purpose of facebook

I am not sure if I would want to see snother Steemit. It is full of shit content, plagiarism of pictures and texts and other shit to collect money. Not to forget all this shit bot upvotes. You get no real share if you sre not doing something absolutely great like being a programmer or using this shit bots to get upvotes. Otherwise you end with nothing but maybe 10Cent or so.

Not exactly steemit, my emphasis was on the participate and earn. A social platform which you earn token interacting with your friends
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

If users can earn sphere tokens for participating in the platform like steemit. It will beat the purpose of facebook

I am not sure if I would want to see snother Steemit. It is full of shit content, plagiarism of pictures and texts and other shit to collect money. Not to forget all this shit bot upvotes. You get no real share if you sre not doing something absolutely great like being a programmer or using this shit bots to get upvotes. Otherwise you end with nothing but maybe 10Cent or so.

Not exactly steemit, my emphasis was on the participate and earn. A social platform which you earn token interacting with your friends

interaction being rewarded with tokens isn't a bad idea. it would certainly boost participation.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in
Sometimes wins the masses. look at microsoft, was a shitty operating system, but it won, not because of the quality.
Even if the product is good byitself, advertizing can help a lot.
Windows is good. Not great but good. There must be a reason why people are still using it instead of switching to a Linux
I knew that this would come ...
Dont want to make this discussion again.
It was a shitty system, now its better, but it is never good.
If Atari, Commodore, had the support from the masses and Linux from the hardware manufacturer, it would be better.
WinXP was quite good, all later versions were only there to make money.
Of course, now windows is the best, if you want to play games or use much software, but in the history it was terrible.
I played sound apps and graphic
al games, there was DOS and windows 3.11 for workgroups terrible to use.
But enough ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Sphere Social has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  Sphere Social on WISERICO and follow Sphere Social on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Sphere is a Decentralized Social Network platform that offers an integrated, decentralized market, complete with its own advertising platform. Unlike other social media juggernauts that sell your online privacy to the highest bidder.
Sphere empowers its users to take back profits these companies make from selling your data. We introduce the Social Activity Token, SAT a cryptocurrency used to facilitate transactions within the Sphere Network. Users will enjoy the benefits of privacy and security. If companies want your data they will have to compensate you.
Sphere is built upon the main principles of privacy and security as an undeniable right, giving each user unprecedented protection and se- curity and allowing you to connect with everyone you know safely, and most importantly, securely.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

this is always good for visibility, in particular now that the system is basically working and need as much user as possible

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

this is always good for visibility, in particular now that the system is basically working and need as much user as possible

Yep, it's good to be listed on WiserICO and there is still plenty of time to benefit from it since the ICO will last until April.
dhmtk2

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Is Steemit better than bitcointalk forum? Regarding both rules and opportunities to get money.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Nice way to communicate, the invitation to share some advice is a good thing to make people join sphere I think. With a little more add like that the number of users can grow nicely.

you need to create the "buzz", can be a good marketing strategies to acquire new users

I think maybe they should reward users that bring in new people with tokens. that would grow the community a lot.

I see rewards as the only reason people would bother to join sphere network because average doesn't care about their data and all.

But then these people wouldn't stay with Sphere. Attracting people is one thing, keeping them is another.

yes, you can not build loyalists with rewards. They need some out of the world marketing tactics.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Is Steemit better than bitcointalk forum? Regarding both rules and opportunities to get money.

i don't know if it's better at reaching people but for sure looks more professional

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in
Sometimes wins the masses. look at microsoft, was a shitty operating system, but it won, not because of the quality.
Even if the product is good byitself, advertizing can help a lot.
Windows is good. Not great but good. There must be a reason why people are still using it instead of switching to a Linux
I knew that this would come ...
Dont want to make this discussion again.
It was a shitty system, now its better, but it is never good.
If Atari, Commodore, had the support from the masses and Linux from the hardware manufacturer, it would be better.
WinXP was quite good, all later versions were only there to make money.
Of course, now windows is the best, if you want to play games or use much software, but in the history it was terrible.
I played sound apps and graphic
al games, there was DOS and windows 3.11 for workgroups terrible to use.
But enough ...

Windows just sucks, everyone just use it because hardware manifacturer adopted it. For example, Bombay gin is really popular but doesn't mean that is good

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

i don't know if it's better at reaching people but for sure looks more professional

Steemit is totally different from BitcoinTalk. You can't compare eggs with alien spaceships.
And I am not so sure if Steemit looks so much more professional. Actually the current design is a catastrophe, same as the functionality.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

I think if Sphere becomes big among crypto enthusiasts, it will be such a good place for ICO's to market themselves. Especially now that Facebook banned all crypto ads.

Sphere will need to be big not just for crypto people, but for the mainstream - otherwise the advertisements will only be seen by crypto people (who already know where to look for projects)

Even if you know where to look at, there are too many projects and you can miss lots of it. So I'm not agreeing with you on that part but you are right not only crypto people should use it, everyone should be there.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Steemit is totally different from BitcoinTalk. You can't compare eggs with alien spaceships.
And I am not so sure if Steemit looks so much more professional. Actually the current design is a catastrophe, same as the functionality.

BitcoinTalk looks dated because it is. The UI hasn't been updated in years which is a shame.
Steemit is a blogging platform. It's not made for discussions over a long time.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

So I will have privacy in my access to social networks? Will anyone have access to my profile on social networks, so that undesirable advertisements are not sent?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

BitcoinTalk looks dated because it is. The UI hasn't been updated in years which is a shame.
Current version of Sphere running well and stable on android, basic features are fine!  With over 250k users, I'm rather positive this project could be a changer.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

yes the developers are very active. Also Sphere are very active in the social media, twitter and facebook and blogs.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Current version of Sphere running well and stable on android, basic features are fine!  With over 250k users, I'm rather positive this project could be a changer.

Its nice to know that Sphere's users are increasing everyday and its developers are very active. That is a good sign! Smiley

they should do an airdrop dependent on the the user registering for the platform. that would draw in more people.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

So I will have privacy in my access to social networks? Will anyone have access to my profile on social networks, so that undesirable advertisements are not sent?

As i understand it, you can choose what data you want to share/sell. So your data is your own, and the income for it also goes to you, not the platform like with Facebook.
therealvau3

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Its nice to know that Sphere's users are increasing everyday and its developers are very active. That is a good sign! Smiley

they should do an airdrop dependent on the the user registering for the platform. that would draw in more people.
I am not sure that an airdrop would push the platform. At the moment it is beta status and nice to see something and good for investors to show the development skills also.
An airdrop would also bing many people that will just register and will never logon. After success of Project start and collecting money they got the chance to develop the platform and the people will come.
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

And I guess you refer one as the egg and bitcointalk as the spaceship right?  funny comparison really. But for forums nothing will never match the caliber of bitcointalk. Steemit is good in a different way too if you come think of that.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: