Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

If users can earn sphere tokens for participating in the platform like steemit. It will beat the purpose of facebook

I am not sure if I would want to see snother Steemit. It is full of shit content, plagiarism of pictures and texts and other shit to collect money. Not to forget all this shit bot upvotes. You get no real share if you sre not doing something absolutely great like being a programmer or using this shit bots to get upvotes. Otherwise you end with nothing but maybe 10Cent or so.
Is Steemit better than bitcointalk forum? Regarding both rules and opportunities to get money.

i don't know if it's better at reaching people but for sure looks more professional

Steemit is totally different from BitcoinTalk. You can't compare eggs with alien spaceships.
And I am not so sure if Steemit looks so much more professional. Actually the current design is a catastrophe, same as the functionality.

BitcoinTalk looks dated because it is. The UI hasn't been updated in years which is a shame.
Steemit is a blogging platform. It's not made for discussions over a long time.
Current version of Sphere running well and stable on android, basic features are fine!  With over 250k users, I'm rather positive this project could be a changer.

Its nice to know that Sphere's users are increasing everyday and its developers are very active. That is a good sign! Smiley

they should do an airdrop dependent on the the user registering for the platform. that would draw in more people.
I am not sure that an airdrop would push the platform. At the moment it is beta status and nice to see something and good for investors to show the development skills also.
An airdrop would also bing many people that will just register and will never logon. After success of Project start and collecting money they got the chance to develop the platform and the people will come.

Airdrop can give an impact to the platform even though not so big. Giving as much opportunity as possible to people to at least knowing this project will give more chance for sphere to gain success.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

If users can earn sphere tokens for participating in the platform like steemit. It will beat the purpose of facebook

I am not sure if I would want to see snother Steemit. It is full of shit content, plagiarism of pictures and texts and other shit to collect money. Not to forget all this shit bot upvotes. You get no real share if you sre not doing something absolutely great like being a programmer or using this shit bots to get upvotes. Otherwise you end with nothing but maybe 10Cent or so.
Is Steemit better than bitcointalk forum? Regarding both rules and opportunities to get money.

i don't know if it's better at reaching people but for sure looks more professional

Steemit is totally different from BitcoinTalk. You can't compare eggs with alien spaceships.
And I am not so sure if Steemit looks so much more professional. Actually the current design is a catastrophe, same as the functionality.

BitcoinTalk looks dated because it is. The UI hasn't been updated in years which is a shame.
Current version of Sphere running well and stable on android, basic features are fine!  With over 250k users, I'm rather positive this project could be a changer.

Its nice to know that Sphere's users are increasing everyday and its developers are very active. That is a good sign! Smiley

they should do an airdrop dependent on the the user registering for the platform. that would draw in more people.
I am not sure that an airdrop would push the platform. At the moment it is beta status and nice to see something and good for investors to show the development skills also.
An airdrop would also bing many people that will just register and will never logon. After success of Project start and collecting money they got the chance to develop the platform and the people will come.
I would prefer an airdrop, but first sphere should have a good search function to find friends in the same country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

So I will have privacy in my access to social networks? Will anyone have access to my profile on social networks, so that undesirable advertisements are not sent?

As i understand it, you can choose what data you want to share/sell. So your data is your own, and the income for it also goes to you, not the platform like with Facebook.

Yep, i understand the same.

Way better than facebook selling my data and doesn't give me a dime.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

After the end of the ICO and the listing of SAT on exchanges, what peak of price you think SAT will have?

That is pure speculation! I would suggest holding SAT for a long time and wait for the team to meet the roadmap targets. The ICO price is at $0.14. You can expect it to dip a bit as early buyers who bought in for the bonus cashes out.

The make sense scenario is the price will below ICO price at the first appearance on exchange. Then it will start to grow.

The extent to which it will dump will also depend on the amount of SAT distributed to bounty hunters, as well as any private investors’ lock-in periods

You can't really predict it right now, it depends on too many factors. ICO is still going and will be going for a while, impossible to predict what's gonna happen to the market and to the project.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

So I will have privacy in my access to social networks? Will anyone have access to my profile on social networks, so that undesirable advertisements are not sent?

As i understand it, you can choose what data you want to share/sell. So your data is your own, and the income for it also goes to you, not the platform like with Facebook.

for me, sphere is better than fb. i can get income by selling my data. maybe, sometime i will leave fb and fully use sphere as social media

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I think its too early to hold an airdrop, it will be better if they wait for the ad platform and marketplace first, so people will be able to use the tokens immediately.
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

for me, sphere is better than fb. i can get income by selling my data. maybe, sometime i will leave fb and fully use sphere as social media

.With the emerge of more identical platform to facebook, nowadays more and more people leave facebook and use the other one. This means, when sphere already launched, with such features, sphere can be the last destination for most people
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Will you get paid with SAT tokens, or how will they do the compensation for your sold data?

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

or reward for online activity could also be an attractive part Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Will you get paid with SAT tokens, or how will they do the compensation for your sold data?

Yes, I assume that you will be paid in SAT if you decide to sell your data. Don't really know if there will be other payment options...

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

Yes, I assume that you will be paid in SAT if you decide to sell your data. Don't really know if there will be other payment options...

Haven't read anything else then SAT, would only make sense to work with this token Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

Haven't read anything else then SAT, would only make sense to work with this token Smiley
It would be really strange to get paid for the work done on the SAT platform in another token, this will lead to a high and continuous volume of the SAT token, surely you will receive in it, the exchange options so far have not been informed, or if you can exchange them in an internal, internal Exchange
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

It would be really strange to get paid for the work done on the SAT platform in another token, this will lead to a high and continuous volume of the SAT token, surely you will receive in it, the exchange options so far have not been informed, or if you can exchange them in an internal, internal Exchange

Don't think it would be needed to have a local exchange running... there are already enough exchanges imo
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

I would prefer an airdrop, but first sphere should have a good search function to find friends in the same country.
Agree, there have to be teh basic functions linke search, good profile features and the own dashboard. Than they can pus it with an airdrop. But if you have a look to the roadmap, could be that the development needs longer than a possible airdrop.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.
At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%

Do you mean this contract? https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
If I'm not mistaken.
At the moment, not very much is collected.
Now the bonus is already 35%. Maybe before April 9 they will be able to collect the entire amount, although this is doubtful.

If you check the smart contract, you will see a whale has bought in with 48 eth. I think within a couple of there should be more with the market recovering sentiments to invest and if sphere does the marketing right.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Axcel-m

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.
At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%

Do you mean this contract? https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
If I'm not mistaken.
At the moment, not very much is collected.
Now the bonus is already 35%. Maybe before April 9 they will be able to collect the entire amount, although this is doubtful.

If you check the smart contract, you will see a whale has bought in with 48 eth. I think within a couple of there should be more with the market recovering sentiments to invest and if sphere does the marketing right.
Is 80 ETH not much? What do you think?
In my opinion it is a good amount for the status of the project. But lets wait how it goes on.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

In my opinion Steemit is a sad commentary of how fraudulent cryptospace can be. Had to look really hard for good topics or blogs. The reward system or steem power has rendered a group of people so powerful that the contents in the eco system has become monopolised. Bitcointalk, on the other hand, is a better goose in terms of functionality. That the admins are proactive in removing spammers is laudable but yes the interface looks dated. Now, I have explored several community/forum cms with great functions and UIs. But they are not as powerful as simplemachine cms this forum is based on and the load on the server with so many users will be enormous. This dated look here is because the admins have deliberately made the choice of prioritizing performance over aesthetics. If they wanted, they can migrate the whole thing in 24 hours to a better looking CMS but that's not the answer, is it?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

or reward for online activity could also be an attractive part Wink

both are good ideas to give tokens for registration and for online activity i think they can be incentives that could bring many new members to the platform
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

Don't think it would be needed to have a local exchange running... there are already enough exchanges imo
I agree, allthough most of them start asking big fees to get a coin listed... which an local exchange would not need.
On the other hand, being available on several exchanges does spread the coin more widely... and gets more attention

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

In my opinion Steemit is a sad commentary of how fraudulent cryptospace can be. Had to look really hard for good topics or blogs. The reward system or steem power has rendered a group of people so powerful that the contents in the eco system has become monopolised. Bitcointalk, on the other hand, is a better goose in terms of functionality. That the admins are proactive in removing spammers is laudable but yes the interface looks dated. Now, I have explored several community/forum cms with great functions and UIs. But they are not as powerful as simplemachine cms this forum is based on and the load on the server with so many users will be enormous. This dated look here is because the admins have deliberately made the choice of prioritizing performance over aesthetics. If they wanted, they can migrate the whole thing in 24 hours to a better looking CMS but that's not the answer, is it?

Don't forget reddit guys. It's very good to read opinions there. I like projects which have a big community there the most.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: