Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

tell me when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what? Are negotiations already in progress? Tell me, in which country are you registered?

The company is registered in the UK, they have an office in London.
As for the exchanges, the token should be trading only after the ICO is over. Usually, details are not announced beforehand.

don't think about market first. if sphere can't give something better than other social media platform, price will be lower than ICO price and useless i think.

the price might be lower at first but if the dev's stick to their roadmap it will increase substantially.

We have already published this beta product app, I don't think this project will fall on debut.  Looking forward to performance on the exchange market
Are you a part of the Sphere team? Are there news related to exchanges?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?
Social media is a common niche, and there are a lot of competitors, so this is actually a tough competition and i hope the sphere team have planned some good new innovation and ideas for the platform.
We cant expect there will be many people come when sphere's progress is still small and its still a basic social media.
But they already hit the softcap anyway.

Well the future will show if they can get a major share. At least in crypto they will have good chances but for the regular users we will have to wait if the word will spread enough.

Social Media is a saturated market whether it is done through a blockchain or not. Even Facebook is losing users in drove. If Sphere doesn't pitch more on the virtue of their trading platform, it will not gain too much momentum.
To attract new users you have to come up with something unique and be one step ahead of everyone.

That is unfortunately true. But facebook and Instagram for example are losing people, especially professionals, because they change the algorithm too often. This could be a chance.

I do hope Sphere team will develop some kind of killer features and make it big and go mainstream! Smiley

We are yet to see any killer feature right now seeing from the current platform except that it works.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?
Social media is a common niche, and there are a lot of competitors, so this is actually a tough competition and i hope the sphere team have planned some good new innovation and ideas for the platform.
We cant expect there will be many people come when sphere's progress is still small and its still a basic social media.

Well the future will show if they can get a major share. At least in crypto they will have good chances but for the regular users we will have to wait if the word will spread enough.

Social Media is a saturated market whether it is done through a blockchain or not. Even Facebook is losing users in drove. If Sphere doesn't pitch more on the virtue of their trading platform, it will not gain too much momentum.
To attract new users you have to come up with something unique and be one step ahead of everyone.

That is unfortunately true. But facebook and Instagram for example are losing people, especially professionals, because they change the algorithm too often. This could be a chance.

I do hope Sphere team will develop some kind of killer features and make it big and go mainstream! Smiley

That is probably the hope of ico participants

Unfortunately, the timing does not lead to large fundraising, many people fear for the moment of encryption, just look at the values of Btc, ETH, and other large currencies. But few know that the moment is ideal to buy and invest, providing us with many future gains

We if can afford with the risks, this time is the ideal time to invest since the major price is in the down trend.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Social networks have always been on the rise. As long as the team keeps the project standing, Sphere has a lot of chances.
People were skeptical at first with any of the networks, and as long as others lose people, I think Sphere will be an opportunity.
I think everything starts from the team, and us. If we can convince our family or circle of friends to go to Sphere, maybe they will do so as long as they feel good and safe here.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Social networks have always been on the rise. As long as the team keeps the project standing, Sphere has a lot of chances.
People were skeptical at first with any of the networks, and as long as others lose people, I think Sphere will be an opportunity.
I think everything starts from the team, and us. If we can convince our family or circle of friends to go to Sphere, maybe they will do so as long as they feel good and safe here.
However, many more social networks were not successful. We know only the most successful ones: FB, Myspace, VK etc. Thus, the devs should probably look for the reasons not only why FB became successful, but also why some unknown social media didn't
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I think that their strong point is the security of the data. That's a huge advantage compared to others if they know how to promote it.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

I think that their strong point is the security of the data. That's a huge advantage compared to others if they know how to promote it.
Exactly, all of security breaches are very costly for any company and preventing them would be one of the biggest advantages of sphere
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

tell me when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what? Are negotiations already in progress? Tell me, in which country are you registered?

As for the exchanges, the token should be trading only after the ICO is over. Usually, details are not announced beforehand.

don't think about market first. if sphere can't give something better than other social media platform, price will be lower than ICO price and useless i think.

the price might be lower at first but if the dev's stick to their roadmap it will increase substantially.
Let's see if this bear market continues. I think the end is near and we will see an uptrend at least in the second half of this year.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Merited by lvsca (3)

Round 2 Trezor Wallet Winners have been announced!
@CryptoProlk

@RybaFish

@JamesStrings

Congratulations!
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Let's see if this bear market continues. I think the end is near and we will see an uptrend at least in the second half of this year.

March is usually not the good month for trading stocks, maybe those market somehow influence crypto. Sphere team has to work harder in these times in order to attract a sufficient amount of users to the platform.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

March is usually not the good month for trading stocks, maybe those market somehow influence crypto. Sphere team has to work harder in these times in order to attract a sufficient amount of users to the platform.
This are not good times to make money in crypto but I'm sure the market will recover and prices will raise again.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

What's wrong with March? The same was in Janu and Febru and will be in April and May probably. I thing that real shift will happen only after June or even July
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

This are not good times to make money in crypto but I'm sure the market will recover and prices will raise again.
You right, even observing charts it literally painful thing to do
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

You right, even observing charts it literally painful thing to do
Often the purchases and investments made at times like this can compensate much more than just holding currencies that are devaluing in the portfolios, I believe that this recovery will happen once the weak hands sensitive to low impact news stabilize
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

I think we have to wait some time after the end of the ico before see sphere traded on exchanges. Especially during this period trading is not so good, the price of a lot of alt go down, I hope when sphere will be released the market will go back to a better period.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Merited by lvsca (3)

How can you describe yourself?  Smiley

toolucky98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

We have already published this beta product app, I don't think this project will fall on debut.  Looking forward to performance on the exchange market

I think the platform  needs continues improvements to make it more robust and attractive to users.Imho. Smiley
We have to wait till the advertise and marketplace feature are available, then we can see the true value of the token because it can be used at that time.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

Projects don't talk about their dealings with exchanges

toolucky98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Projects don't talk about their dealings with exchanges
We will announce exchanges that you will be able to trade on in April.   We are trying now to get the best ones possible.
Thats what they said in telegram.
And theyre registered in UK.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: