Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.
Usually the one who creates the subject and is a Manager in communication with the community. But I'm really starting to be a little worried about the fact that there is no feedback(

It sounds unbelievable that a social media platform has such a bad communication. But people are not going to use the platform because of their communication but because of how it works.
It may be that they are very good on technical aspects of platform but they don't have enough social skills

Indeed, people will use the platform for how it works.
But before that, they have more questions, they are puzzled, and if communication with them is quite difficult or not, it will be a big failure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

SAT token sold quite slowly. Only about 17% was sold out until now
There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet
the low percentage of investments collected so far (17%) certainly depends on market fluctuations but there is still enough time to recover, certainly at the present time investors prefer to use usd...
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

well, there is still plenty of time left. Maybe ETH will rise again.

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

The good news is starting to come. G20 news, Korea, etc... Looking forward to where Sphere is going.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

Actually it did, I recall an announcement made which was the answer to the requests of several countries demanding regulations for bitcoin, the answer was no.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

The good news is starting to come. G20 news, Korea, etc... Looking forward to where Sphere is going.
It was time to have good news after this beginning of the year that we have. Hopefully the alts will go back up and that will help raise more in the ICOs.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

There could be some huge news right behind the corner so we need to keep an eye on them
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

There could be some huge news right behind the corner so we need to keep an eye on them
Huge news from sphere? This really would be needed, its to less attention at this ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

I make it a point to always see the bans on other networks as a favorable point to Sphere, in the case of Twitter and its limitations, it may have a more favorable weight on ICO of Sphere and future migration of users
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I can't remember seeing anyone from the team here. Which isn't good

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer

Community manager, show yourself!

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

I make it a point to always see the bans on other networks as a favorable point to Sphere, in the case of Twitter and its limitations, it may have a more favorable weight on ICO of Sphere and future migration of users

Yeah, that could be in favor for Sphere, capitalizing on other platform's weakness for not being decentralized. Smiley
It can be promoted in the community to drive people to download and use Sphere and develop the most primitive users to bring in more participation.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer

Maybe after the market stabilized, or maybe they will come back with an explosion of good news. It happens when team are silent for a while, shows they are working on to something big. At least that's my observation at some previous projects
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

It would be quite nice to hear somethig from the devs here. Can we get an update about how much is raised so far and how many active users are currently using the apps?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

It would be quite nice to hear somethig from the devs here. Can we get an update about how much is raised so far and how many active users are currently using the apps?

yeah, I'd definitely like to know more about these stats. it would help sell the project better.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

yeah, I'd definitely like to know more about these stats. it would help sell the project better.

They don't have a counter on their website ?
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.

Every crypto investor hopes so.  I guess it may take a long time to get back to the previous level.

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

Maybe after the market stabilized, or maybe they will come back with an explosion of good news. It happens when team are silent for a while, shows they are working on to something big. At least that's my observation at some previous projects
Maybe they are working on something big ... but in these days, where there are many Scams, they shouldnt do this. To communicate is very essential. It goes very fast, that a thread turns into FUD, if no answer is coming from dev.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Maybe they are working on something big ... but in these days, where there are many Scams, they shouldnt do this. To communicate is very essential. It goes very fast, that a thread turns into FUD, if no answer is coming from dev.

A good sign is they are active in telegram and have just released a blog post about their token distribution. https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/token-distribution-announcement-95fff1d12f5c

But still, if no one of the team don't has the time to be active here they should hire a community manager as already has been said repeatedly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.

Every crypto investor hopes so.  I guess it may take a long time to get back to the previous level.

Heard a theory that the market will continue to be a bear market untill the tipping point is reached where the value of the tokens equals mining profit, which would be estimated to be at the end of this year

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Any news at all from devs? Would be good indeed to see something regarding the user stats, or maybe some preliminary announcements about exchanges as the sale is coming to the end soon? Haven't heard anything from them in a while.

SuperNovah90

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: