Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

I am pretty sure the social networks haven't died, not nearly. The mass is still using them and in fact the user numbers are going up. Of course there is a movement against excessive social media use, but still the majority is addicted to it.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

No definetly they are alive.

Facebook not hot like it used to be but there is more. For example instagram is killing for some time.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I am pretty sure the social networks haven't died, not nearly. The mass is still using them and in fact the user numbers are going up. Of course there is a movement against excessive social media use, but still the majority is addicted to it.

I don't believe social networks will die anytime soon. Globalization won't let that happen, people are using them not only for entertainment purposes nowadays, but also for business and work. We can sure try and limit its use, improve it, but it's won't just vanish into thin air.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

I don't believe social networks will die anytime soon. Globalization won't let that happen, people are using them not only for entertainment purposes nowadays, but also for business and work. We can sure try and limit its use, improve it, but it's won't just vanish into thin air.

social networks won't die , the concept itself isn't going away. the idea will change and evolve with market demands.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I make it a point to always see the bans on other networks as a favorable point to Sphere, in the case of Twitter and its limitations, it may have a more favorable weight on ICO of Sphere and future migration of users

Yeah, that could be in favor for Sphere, capitalizing on other platform's weakness for not being decentralized. Smiley
i hope these are the strengths of this new social that is emerging (sphere) that is decentralization and freedom of expression, i hope they never prohibit topics like ico, altcoin etc
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I can't remember seeing anyone from the team here. Which isn't good

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer

Community manager, show yourself!

Maybe after the market stabilized, or maybe they will come back with an explosion of good news. It happens when team are silent for a while, shows they are working on to something big. At least that's my observation at some previous projects
Maybe they are working on something big ... but in these days, where there are many Scams, they shouldnt do this. To communicate is very essential. It goes very fast, that a thread turns into FUD, if no answer is coming from dev.

A good sign is they are active in telegram and have just released a blog post about their token distribution. https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/token-distribution-announcement-95fff1d12f5c

But still, if no one of the team don't has the time to be active here they should hire a community manager as already has been said repeatedly.

whether or not they are doing something big, i dont think it is an enough excuse not to make people here updated.  i like what you said, thay they should have hired a community manager instead.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

social networks won't die , the concept itself isn't going away. the idea will change and evolve with market demands.

I think so too. Social Networks are here to stay. Sphere is not a revolution but an innovation or evolution to the concept. Whether this will be enough to succeed we will know in a few years time.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Sphere is based on the idea that privacy, transparency. This is a decentralized social network. The Sphere ICO project is probably a good project. Because by a click through social networking, we build a distributed social network, regain benefits and profit. With Sphere's scattered social network, all personal data on the profile page and search results are protected in a safe.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I think so too. Social Networks are here to stay. Sphere is not a revolution but an innovation or evolution to the concept. Whether this will be enough to succeed we will know in a few years time.

I am not quite sure how sphere will achieve 100% user privacy as at some point for revenue generation they will use ads.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Social media will remain exist in the next couple years. It may change a bit but the main idea won't leave us.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Social media will remain exist in the next couple years. It may change a bit but the main idea won't leave us.

The Blockchain begins to be implemented in most segments, and already travels through the thinking of the Rulers for implementations in the near future, surely social networks and their ways of remunerating their users could not be left out, Sphere is the future, and if Twitter, Facebook and others continue to limit the space of their users, they will be back.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Social services will always be there, but exist in different system or interactions.
I can be social to acquaintances, possibly strangers, or video.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

I am expecting it will be more social media.

Maybe social media with vr or similar new tech. But it will always be there.

cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Sphere reply heat is very high, can the ICO of this project be completed satisfactorily? The future of the block chain in the social sphere must be born out of a star class project
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

With all the negative news about Facebook I wish Sphere would capitalize more on it.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Did you know it?

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

With all the negative news about Facebook I wish Sphere would capitalize more on it.
In my opinion, not the best way to try to outdo the rival. They should concentrate more on themselves and their advantages, and less on others and their disadvantages.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Yes, VR and social media combined is a big thing. Imagine a wall or two walls which are a videoscreen, microfones and surround speaker in the corners which give you the illusion,
that your friends are sitting in the room beside you. You could talk to your friends all over the world and you could celebrate f.e. on New Year's Eve with them together,
as if they were sitting in the room next to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Did you know it?

Is that true:) And what s the point behind this advertisement, i didnt quite understand:) what is the hidden agenda behind the scene(just joking)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

Yes, VR and social media combined is a big thing. Imagine a wall or two walls which are a videoscreen, microfones and surround speaker in the corners which give you the illusion,
that your friends are sitting in the room beside you. You could talk to your friends all over the world and you could celebrate f.e. on New Year's Eve with them together,
as if they were sitting in the room next to you.

Social networks have not died, and they have far from being a clue that they will ever die.
On the contrary, they are growing and developing. When one of them falls, another takes its place with something new and innovative.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: