Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Can you guess how many ETH that Sphere will be raised from this ICO?

Looking at the current market trend of crypto, which is fluctuating allot, guessing investments is highly unlikely. The project is strong and if the alpha gets a hit then sphere may get good investments.

unfortunately all ICO's in this period of time are affected. I think ICO's need to slow down a bit until the market recovers.

Yeah that is true but I have no worries with Sphere as it already reached the softcap. I guess its up to the devs to make this more valuable over time.

The market sentiment is not a good one currently. Less than 30% of ICOs reached their hardcap in 2018 iirc.

That is an interesting parameter, could you link the source? Purely out of curiousity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Show me a person who never made a mistake and I will show you a person who never did anything!

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.
Now all the teams cancel the launch of ICO and listings to the exchanges, we need to wait for positive sentiment among investors.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:15 AM

Sasha Ivanov - Founder & CEO @ Waves Platform

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/976510248948248576
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Show me a person who never made a mistake and I will show you a person who never did anything!

Ok, what's your point?

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

In the past few days we have seen news reports about illegal data in the Bitcoin blockchain. Not only Bitcoin, but also other blockchains are vulnerable. It could happen elsewhere too, but those media are mutable, id est the illegal data can be removed after the fact.

Now I understand Sphere will probably try to filter data before it is set in stone, but eventually some data will slip through. Any ideas about this?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

i got the point. earning without doing anything.
using sphere is possible to do that, lol

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.
Will gladly move to Sphere after this.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

I think the main point is to bring responsability to what people shares. I often see people posting rather confidential information, and this is totally crazy: people should learn what to post and what not to post!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

I think the main point is to bring responsability to what people shares. I often see people posting rather confidential information, and this is totally crazy: people should learn what to post and what not to post!

It's not what we just post, are you aware of the facial photo recognition in facebook, you upload a photo and you don;t need to tag yourself, they just recognized your face and auto tag you.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

It's not what we just post, are you aware of the facial photo recognition in facebook, you upload a photo and you don;t need to tag yourself, they just recognized your face and auto tag you.

considering the trouble that facebook is going thru , and that zuckerberg is selling his share, sphere might be coming out at the right time.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

considering the trouble that facebook is going thru , and that zuckerberg is selling his share, sphere might be coming out at the right time.

Try opening an account on Facebook without a profile pic of yourself. Your account will be blocked, eventually demanding you to upload a selfie which they check against their database. Ridiculous.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Market is expanding, competition is constantly increasing, only the best of the best project will survive in the future. But maybe the number of investors will increase exponentially, then it's all gonna be the same as now.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Market is expanding, competition is constantly increasing, only the best of the best project will survive in the future. But maybe the number of investors will increase exponentially, then it's all gonna be the same as now.
We are in hard times in crypto so predicting the future seems very complicated. In hope everything returns to normal soon.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

Yes, if the number of investors will increase exponentially, then it's possible.
But looking into the interest of the word "Bitcoin" at google I think we are not at the exponentially point till now.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: