Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Thought about investing in this few weeks ago, but didn’t make it. I regret it because then there was bigger bonus. But just joined in! The bonus was lower, but at least I made it! Good luck and hope for the glowing future!

Good for you! No worries I'm very optimistic that investors will be happy with this project, with its existing platform and active devs I will not wonder this will be very big in the coming months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.
Will gladly move to Sphere after this.

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

I must say it's quite naive to just now find out Facebook knows too much about you and isn't always using it respectfully

To avoid arguments it's best to do some research before sharing too much opinions. If there isn't a data privacy problem. No one would state the issue
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

I must say it's quite naive to just now find out Facebook knows too much about you and isn't always using it respectfully

To avoid arguments it's best to do some research before sharing too much opinions. If there isn't a data privacy problem. No one would state the issue

in the case of facebook there was a data privacy problem. anyway I think people will start to jump ship to other social media platforms.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

in the case of facebook there was a data privacy problem. anyway I think people will start to jump ship to other social media platforms.
has seen the potential of this project to be able to compete with other social media platforms
they need a long process for it, it's possible that with the many ease of sphere can make many people immediately interested
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

It is not just facebook, nothing is private in internet. Everything is for sale. This is why they start a project like Datum and other privacy and data ownership campaign
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

It is not just facebook, nothing is private in internet. Everything is for sale. This is why they start a project like Datum and other privacy and data ownership campaign
Indeed private data is a big problem on the Internet and if Sphere can help with this would be huge for the project.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

has seen the potential of this project to be able to compete with other social media platforms
they need a long process for it, it's possible that with the many ease of sphere can make many people immediately interested
What they need is a better search function and after this a big jump in user numbers.
If they would have f.e. 1 mio people that would probably be the threshold at which other people find the project worthwhile to join. With less people nobody will join, thats the same problem like in a discothek, less people means nobody will go to it. The big increase of user numbers could be made through an big advertizement, maybe a celebrety, which will be paid in sphere coins would be good.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

Drive new business relationships with an effective branding strategy!

Where do you get those images from? I do not really understand what they have to do with Sphere either. If that is promotional material for Sphere, it is way too generic to be informative.
Those images are from sphere's twitter https://twitter.com/SphereOfficial1 ,  yes its not related to the project, probably just to make them looks like active on social media.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Where do you get those images from? I do not really understand what they have to do with Sphere either. If that is promotional material for Sphere, it is way too generic to be informative.
Those images are from sphere's twitter https://twitter.com/SphereOfficial1 ,  yes its not related to the project, probably just to make them looks like active on social media.

These ads are really something special. Well, if you follow the Twitter account you what sphere is but it's funny how unrelated they are to the product.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

These ads are really something special. Well, if you follow the Twitter account you what sphere is but it's funny how unrelated they are to the product.

I mean, look at the hand rails, wait there are even no rails, there is like a slit in the concrete you are supposed to but your hand in for grip

... ''Design''

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Sasha Ivanov - Founder & CEO @ Waves Platform

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/976510248948248576

I really hope Facebook will lose a lot of power now. It's a shame how people don't care about how facebook etc. are acting with their data.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

I really hope Facebook will lose a lot of power now. It's a shame how people don't care about how facebook etc. are acting with their data.
Be patient, be patient, the change is coming and it is right behind the corner  Cool
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Totally agreed, Facebook is just being exposed.  There are also many unexposed internet company selling their user data.
I have even heard of some exchange sale the user's KYC information.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

After the scandal of facebook, sphere has more chance if it executes well. The market is ready for this kind of transition.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

I never said i learnt it today or yesterday:) When i convinced about the facebook privacy complaints i stopped, now my fbook account can only gather my spotify choices or the crypto pages that i followed.

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

What is the uniqueness of your exchange, what are the
difference from Bitfinex and Bittrex?
[/color]

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

I never said i learnt it today or yesterday:) When i convinced about the facebook privacy complaints i stopped, now my fbook account can only gather my spotify choices or the crypto pages that i followed.

All those modern centralized social networks have too much power, if you ask me. I understand that nowadays it's almost impossible to do without, but our privacy is threatened a great deal and we have to do something with it.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

All those modern centralized social networks have too much power, if you ask me. I understand that nowadays it's almost impossible to do without, but our privacy is threatened a great deal and we have to do something with it.
The more power a company has, the more it forgets the promises it has given when it was small and not popular. Privacy was of much bigger concern years ago than it is nowadays.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Be patient, be patient, the change is coming and it is right behind the corner  Cool

Facebook has begun to lose power some time ago. I think the recent scandal has made them go, and further down. I think their biggest problem was with identity theft. Sphere will have a big advantage in this respect, and I think it will gather more and more people on its side.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Market is expanding, competition is constantly increasing, only the best of the best project will survive in the future. But maybe the number of investors will increase exponentially, then it's all gonna be the same as now.
I heard teeka tiwari said that there will be big money worth trillions enter the crypto market this year, i cant fully trust it but its true that he has a lot of inside connections.
And you can see a link to this information, I really want to see this information. You can say anything you want.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: