Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

I also think the recent scandal and the identity theft problem could be a big advantage for Sphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.
Will gladly move to Sphere after this.

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

I must say it's quite naive to just now find out Facebook knows too much about you and isn't always using it respectfully

To avoid arguments it's best to do some research before sharing too much opinions. If there isn't a data privacy problem. No one would state the issue

in the case of facebook there was a data privacy problem. anyway I think people will start to jump ship to other social media platforms.
regardless of the data scandal i think that now the time of facebook has passed, and become obsolete, old, i think that sphere can be a viable alternative, perhaps the best...
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Maybe we have a chance now for crypto social media. A lot of people and companies starting to delete or at least stop using facebook for advertisment thanks to the big data abuse scandal.

I have been thinking about it too, but some websites that needs to be login with facebook. So Im stuck for a while. Maybe remove personal contents.

I only use Facebook because of my spotify account, besides that i stopped using it and i have so many people around stopped using facebook due to some privacy concerns, which seems true after latest news. So Sphere can thrive with the privacy side of social media.

I must say it's quite naive to just now find out Facebook knows too much about you and isn't always using it respectfully

To avoid arguments it's best to do some research before sharing too much opinions. If there isn't a data privacy problem. No one would state the issue

in the case of facebook there was a data privacy problem. anyway I think people will start to jump ship to other social media platforms.
regardless of the data scandal i think that now the time of facebook has passed, and become obsolete, old, i think that sphere can be a viable alternative, perhaps the best...

I disagree that you say regardless of the data scandal. I think such events will strongly accelerate the process of innovation in the field because people are now creating demand for improved social networks and they make that clear by taking legal action against them.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

This last debacle has certainly shaked up the social networking business
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Yes i also think that decentralized social media can disrupt this industry. With all the recent scandal people will want more transaparancy, maybe with some time, sphere can become a huge social network, of crypto world continue to expend its not impossible.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

I am not so keen to call the Facebook's privacy situation a ''scandal'', it just hasn't been considered as important until now

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

I am not so keen to call the Facebook's privacy situation a ''scandal'', it just hasn't been considered as important until now

It is certainly something that will shake the image of Facebook and has already toppled the price of its actions, surely the competition should take advantage of this event and strengthen even more, to reach the scene with great strength and win market
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

I disagree that you say regardless of the data scandal. I think such events will strongly accelerate the process of innovation in the field because people are now creating demand for improved social networks and they make that clear by taking legal action against them.

Yes, facebook created a hole and it gives another opportunity for other parties to patch it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

How is the development for Sphere going ? are we going to see some updates in the apps/platforms soon
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Token price does not change + ETH price is quite low currently => ICO price is better now

Yes but people fon't want to invest fiat into crypto currently. Even if it seems unlogical, as now is the cheapest time to invest, people are afraid about if their investments go up or down.

indeed, when you are in the position of being able to invest in FIAT and the crypto market is down, you are in a good position. I think most of the people that want to invest in ICO's, do so with the cryptocurrency they already own, with the market being down, so will the investments

No, I also think that new people are coming into crypto daily, it just has slowed down a little bit because the sentiment of the media has changed since cryptocurrencies peaked in January. With negative news all day being around there are less people willing to take the risk, but I believe that sentiment will change again soon.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

What is the uniqueness of your exchange, what are the
difference from Bitfinex and Bittrex?
[/color]

This is not about an exchange, Sphere is an social media network.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

How is the development for Sphere going ? are we going to see some updates in the apps/platforms soon
I dont see any new news about the development progress yet, the latest one is the beta version.

For Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social

For iOS:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sphere/id1286518526?ls=1&mt=8

Web version:

https://sphere.social/hello/
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

What is the uniqueness of your exchange, what are the
difference from Bitfinex and Bittrex?
[/color]

This is not about an exchange, Sphere is an social media network.
I think he meant about the inbuilt exchange in wallet. Token trading
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

No, I also think that new people are coming into crypto daily, it just has slowed down a little bit because the sentiment of the media has changed since cryptocurrencies peaked in January. With negative news all day being around there are less people willing to take the risk, but I believe that sentiment will change again soon.
It also due to stricter strategies on authorities in many countries. In my opinion, it's good with such stricter rules from local authorities because they will help to minimize potential risks of losing money on scamming projects (ICOs, and masternode-projects, and so on) for naive investors and crypto-ecosystem newcomers.
Take more risks don't equal to take more profits. Be careful yourself and take profits.

Some people are afraid of crypto being regulated because they think that potential profits will decrease because of it. Which is true, taxes for example.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

The team is not active for some time.

I think they need to do an update about the progress.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

they should . it would be a shame for them to miss the opportunity to challenge facebook for dominance of social media.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

they should . it would be a shame for them to miss the opportunity to challenge facebook for dominance of social media.

I agree. It's a great opportunity currently but maybe te team is more active on Twitter or Facebook(!)  Grin
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

Yes, facebook created a hole and it gives another opportunity for other parties to patch it.

It will be interesting whether Facebook even considers to implement something like blockchain. Experts on some public media channels have been discussing that option.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

It will be interesting whether Facebook even considers to implement something like blockchain. Experts on some public media channels have been discussing that option.

Yeah, I would like to call it a blessing in disguise that will motivate people to look for other alternative social media platforms.
I don't like FB from the very beginning because of its interface, complexity, and stupidity. However, redirecting their faithful users somewhere else is a hard task.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

I also think the recent scandal and the identity theft problem could be a big advantage for Sphere.
I disappeared from the Internet for a few days and missed this information, you can learn more about identity theft and scandal against this background?

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: